Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Absence thread

Default Re: Absence thread

Im about to be tardy due to above, some construction, hospital visit, being an utter procrastinator and an unexpected wedding.
    please have patience with me as ill get to it all in order asap or if not: In the name of great lord Smooze

The T'laniquus Imass march on
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Find the five references not in the listed reasons and you will get a price
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Pazaak's Avatar Civis

Sorry guys have some serious problems IRL and have to be away, now I'm online.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

As you guys may or may not have noticed, I am having some serious problems getting online and need subs in all of my Hotseats and the diplomacy rate is too high for me to handle. As such, sadly I will have to announce quitting in several Hotseats which either in my opinion have lost their purpose or that the diplomacy is too high for me to handle or both

I will be resigning in:
    1) Young Bloods Westeros as Bolton, the purpose of this hotseat was gone a long time ago and I feel like its pushing an empty wagon
    2) War for Westeros, same thing as above, the HS was a dead end for quite some time now
    3) Knicolas's TATW Hotseat, my knowlege in TATW is just way too low and to be honest the mod is very hard and diffficult to play as for a TATW YB like me
    4) Battle for Europe, with a bitter taste in my mouth I have to do this as I love the mod but diplomacy is just too much for me to handle, I can't deal with 5 pm's per day. I will join some SS HS after all this is sorted with I believe

I will keep playing in LS, GOT and WC but for the time being will have to be subbed

I am sorry for all the HS organizers out there in those Hotseats I had to quit, and I will do my best in helping you find replacements. Posting in the replacements thread now. I will try keeping my Hotseat amounts as low as I can for now.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    1) Young Bloods Westeros as Bolton, the purpose of this hotseat was gone a long time ago and I feel like its pushing an empty wagon
    Buuuh!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Uriyaca, there are advantages to being a simple minded warmonger,
    only getting involved in politics when absolutely necessary^^
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

I will be home tonight, so from here on out I'd like extensions. Thanks

User: Korpskog
    Hotseats:

Time absent: Im leaving civilization for quite some time on the third of july (3/7). I do not know when I will be back full time or if I will be able to play any turns at all from were im going. If somebody is willing to sub me for what could be up to a month or simply replace me permanent just give me or the administrators a shout so we can hook it up! None of the factions have been powned or anything...
    Last edited by Korpskog; June 30, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    User: Korpskog
    Hotseats:

Time absent: Im leaving civilization for quite some time on the third of july (3/7). I do not know when I will be back full time or if I will be able to play any turns at all from were im going. If somebody is willing to sub me for what could be up to a month or simply replace me permanent just give me or the administrators a shout so we can hook it up! None of the factions have been powned or anything...
    A month?
    Will you be available on your phone? or not at all?

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    A month?
    Will you be available on your phone? or not at all?
    Im leaving for Korpskog (Ravenwood) in 2 weeks Korpskog is my clan-name and the place were the familys vacation residence is at Öland (one of the isles in the baltic sea). Lakritstroll have been there for some time now and nor been able to get acces to Hotseating im affraid. I might bring the nessesary files to hotseat, mostly I was planing on coding Essos TW but now that the WTW Beta was announced Im not sure what I shall do.

After that I was thinking of going to Gotland for a week with some mates (another of the baltic isles) to party. After that Im likely going to Prag for a weekend so almost 1 month without hotseating yes.

And of course I will be here on the forum keeping track of everything, just I won't be able to play my turns!

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Im leaving for Korpskog (Ravenwood) in 2 weeks Korpskog is my clan-name and the place were the familys vacation residence is at Öland (one of the isles in the baltic sea). Lakritstroll have been there for some time now and nor been able to get acces to Hotseating im affraid. I might bring the nessesary files to hotseat, mostly I was planing on coding Essos TW but now that the WTW Beta was announced Im not sure what I shall do.

After that I was thinking of going to Gotland for a week with some mates (another of the baltic isles) to party. After that Im likely going to Prag for a weekend so almost 1 month without hotseating yes.

And of course I will be here on the forum keeping track of everything, just I won't be able to play my turns!
    I know what its like, Holidays are Coming!

going to Germany, France and Italy this summer, hotseating will have to wait for a while when I'm there.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm going on a 4 day trip to Germany so I will not be able to play my turns in time nor will I be able to admin effectively for the duration of my trip.

Will be back on tuesday

I will try to sneak in some twcenter for the urgent stuff though

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

ill be sailin over the weekend. extension til monday would be appreciated.

I'll be away for the next 24 hours so if a turn comes up I ask for just a two hour extension if I can please.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Leaving for 3 weeks tomorrow. I will have internet but no way to play my turns. I hope my subs will do a good job...

User: Emperor of Hell
    Hotseats:

Time absent: Tomorrow (8th of July) till July the 30th.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dux declared neutrality in our war in WC and that he would let me, you and Martell fight each other without his intervention. So unless you did ask him and he agreed which is disturbing for me on its own he cannot sub you

I think Martell would be a more fitting sub, or perhaps one of the admins?
    Last edited by Uriyaca; July 07, 2013 at 01:51 PM.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Oh sure you also let Mith sub you while I pay him.. that makes sense... DOn't tell me what to do.

FYI I did ask him and he agreed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mith was right before me in the turn order and has no connection to our conflict while I have no allies to rely on as Martell is at war with me and Dux declared his neutrality

And I just contacted Dux and shared my opinion on this matter and he has agreed to let somebody else sub you

This is all....

User: MikauZora

Hotseats/ subbed by:
    - [FAB 0.8] The Making of Kings - Extension or Dr Mac if he can.
    - [HS] Wrath of the Youngbloods - pendrak
    - [HS] Youngbloods V - deregard
    - [HS] Not so Ordinary Youngbloods - Knight of the Rivers
    - [HS] Youngbloods VII - NickRowell
    - [HS] There is only one king - Old Gentleman

Absent: 70 Hours from the time of this post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I have full access to my PC from now on! Now need to sub me

I've lost track of all the hotseats I'm currently in. I've posted in quite a few threads that I'll be gone 'till the fourteenth, and I'm totally alright with an admin or ally subbing my turn. Check the sig, do whatever you must, but since we're a small community and all that, I hope if I missed a hotseat you guys can pick up my slack just for a bit and tell any uniformed admin that I'm gone.