Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Absence thread

Default Re: Absence thread

I'll deal with anything left undone tomorrow, it's been bloody hectic all week and I'm off to sleep early for once.

Eh, this weeks been annoyingly stressful. My family business is 'struggling' to sum it up so chances are I'll need to look for a new job... and gods know I wont find any jobs that would allow the same 'work at home' nonsense I've been getting away with for years now. So bugger all has been done this week in way of TWC or my Channel. I'll rush today to get TWC back on track but I might need to rearrange how many admin and/or player positions I have.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

You can have my job, then i can be the lazy ass sitting at home all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    You can have my job, then i can be the lazy ass sitting at home all the time.
    The job with crazy machete wielding nuts? I'll pass thanks, besides being a lazy ass sitting at home all the time is kinda the dream.

Blog Entries

Drinking tonight, will catch up on anything i have not done tomorrow.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Im currently moving out so i'll need extensions for all my hs

As you may have noticed I havent been around too much lately, I got to deal with some IRL stuff. ill try and get my turns done tonight.

I'm going home for the weekend because its Easter and I'll be celebrating my acceptance into grad school. In short I won't be playing any hotseats this weekend so if the turns don't get posted today they won't get done until Monday. I don't think that will be an issue but if so feel free to sub me.

Blog Entries

Working two 12 hour night shifts at work, any turns that pop up i'll need extensions until monday.

I'll deal with my HS stuff today, just putting the finishing touches on The North.

Hey guys, I'll travel to Italy with my classmates tomorrow so I won't be able to play any hotseats for 2 weeks. I will be absent from the 20/04 to 06/05. I just ask for the person who will sub me to do not screw up my campaigns

I'll get my turns done today, promise. My cousin announced he's engaged (I checked for flying pigs, haven't seen any yet) so he dragged me over to celebrate and I just got back home.

overwhelmed with work as usual..

I have been overwhelmed with PM's and quite some turns aswell, expect delays.

Im going on a vacation with some friends.I will come back on 27 so any turns that show up will require extensions

I'm going to go get horribly drunk. I'll handle my HS duties tomorrow, apologies for any delay it may cause.

got some trouble irl.

Did what I could today, will either finish up the leftover after some sleep or pull a reset and get to it later.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I'm off for the weekend and Monday, can't take my laptop with me so there'll be no more playing of turns until Tuesday.

I'll deal with my admin stuff tonight. My birthdays coming up so some mates dragged me out the house today to celebrate being one year closer to the sweet embrace of the void.

A huge exam is coming in one month and i need to prepare myself hard for it.Please understand this is the reason if im late in any hs.