Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: Absence thread

Default Re: Absence thread

It's not a replacement call, or i would have put it in the replacement thread, it's me letting people know i wont be here for a week.

As Greyjoy your my only ally Diablo, and i have no idea what you and Renly have planned for me so letting you see all my movements is a judgement call. (I have asked you in ASON if you'd be up for subbing) Stannis is utterly alone with no friends, so i have no ally to call upon there. I already have people i trust subbing two other hotseats, one of them has never done a Hotseat before (he's doing it because he can continue to record it for me, none of you can do that) and the other is Uri who's busy as it is and cant take on everything for me.

The hole reason i am announcing this early is so that it wont delay anyone.

Its great you take things in advance! Not something that most players do, I applaude you!

No problem in subbing, I answered your PM. Dont wory, I have no intentions to backstab you! I am a men of honor!

Just letting everyone know i am officially back and active again, a lot more so than i was via my Ipad.

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

Away for 3 days

Ok , sorry to say but I will be away for 3 days from Wednesday 16th to Saturday the 19th of October due to a retreat. All my admin duties are covered by dux so if u need anything just ask him and he will help u out or my co admins for my hotseats. I also like to thank Dux alot for helping me out bar a couple which I'm still waiting for a response from .

For my Hotseats I will get my allies to sub but admin to sub some particular ones with clear instructions on what to do. I will be active on the forum till the 15th and most of the 16th as I leave at 2pm in the afternoon Australian time If u have any problems if my admins dont know something or my allies need to know anything let me know

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Sorry guys but I had to do a sudden surgery at Sunday and I wasn't able to connect. I returned home today, so I will try to take as many turns as I can for now.

I have Returned!

I have returned to hotseating and my admin duties, but due to certain events i will be cutting down on some hotseats, not too many Anyways i am officaly back. I will need 24 hr maybe less to settle back in and i shall continue

Last edited by Ice Eyes; October 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM.

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Guys I have bad news. Unfortunately my condition doesn't allow me to check the site regularly and use my pc so often in general. My health is more important (I think ) than hotseating, so I'm very sad to say that I will quit all my hotseats (Younbloods V-VIII, Young KoRaH II, You either win or you die). I had a lot of fun here and enjoyed all my hotseats, especially the difficult and tough ones I apologise if I delayed any hotseat these days, but I just couldn't do anything to inform anyone.

Many thanks to Mithridate for sending me my first invitation to hotseat (Youngbloods V), the admins, and the rest memebers, allies and enemies. I hope to recover asap and maybe I will be able to join again on the future. Until then my regards
    Last edited by zburanuki; October 22, 2013 at 05:07 AM.

It was a pleasure having you around zburanuki, I do not see westerosi hotseating stopping for a long time to come.
    No pressure regarding returning but feel free to drop by just to visit again

Best of luck
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Will be absent for the Weekend. Done all my turns today,only the Age of Kingdoms turn could come up.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

I have returned!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Bcman View Post
    I have returned!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome back!

Im going to Prague to enjoy whatever the city has to offer! I will be gone from wendsday to sunday.

My hotseats and subs: (if I get to choose)
    YKORAH (Hoare): Lakritstroll
    Game of Thrones (Joffrey): Matto16
    Dawn Age of Westeros (Gardener): Dux
    The Immortals (Stannis): Emperor of Hell (admin)
    WRM K&K (Greyjoy): Ice Eyes (admin)
    YEWOYD (Lannister): Lakritstroll
    Westeros is a silly place (Stannis): Emperor of Hell (admin)

Most of my choices are allies or neutral players that comes close in turnorder to smooth the game! If anybody refuses admin is the obvious choice!

I am admin in Rise of the dragon and Westeros at War. Both hotseats are functioning without interfearence and should be no trouble, if something comes up I ask you be patient for 5 days!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

is uri ur co-admin in westeros at war korps?

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

No I am only the admin in Dawn Age of Westeros!
    Edit: Korps actually asked me when you opened the hotseat and I said no, because of my history with Gaming Staff I would rather not to get involved
    Last edited by Uriyaca; November 05, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

wanna be co? if alright with korpskog

I will be absent for the next 34ish hours so I ask for an extension or an ally can sub me.

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I am having to leave all HS that I am participating in. Thanks to those who have subbed me but it is best as I am merely delaying the inevitable. Was hoping to get my problem fixed ages ago but that doesn't seem likely. If it does fix and any of the HS I partake in have not found replacements then I will return. Thanks

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

I will be gone for a weeks time and unable to play/communicate. I will try to make arrangements for all of my hotseats, but if I forget, please let the admin sub, or even skip if not a dire turn.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Here we go again....
    I'm going to be unavailable on my PC for the next week or so, maybe other then a few exceptions when I might get ahold of my PC. I request a 24 hour extension on all my hotseat, but if left absoloutly no choice I will request the following subs in the following hotseats: (oh god how much I despise being subbed.... Thats usually where all my hotseat go to )

1) Lannister in tag tournament- Ice Eyes, hopefully it will only be for one turn and I'll be back on turn two. He knows my plans for this hotseat so it'll be OK I guess

2) Lannister is ADOK. In this hotseat it might even not be neccecery to sub at all as I'll most likely be back by the time this over. But in any way I ask Soul to sub me. He knows my plans so it will be OK I guess

3) Hoare as War of Conquest, ahh..... Well I guess that I'd like that Bcman sub. I'll pm you what to do Bcman

4) The worst of them all, Game of Thrones.... Oh god I can't have anyone subbing that hotseat. It'll be insane to ask for 5 day extension but I really can't have anybody subbing that hotseat, the upcoming turn is soooo important. If left no choice then I would like admin to sub, I will send you speciffic information on what to do Dux. I'll do my best to try and get ahold of my PC again tho

damnn uri good timing aye with the tourney up hahaha i hope it is for one turn??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Eyes View Post
    damnn uri good timing aye with the tourney up hahaha i hope it is for one turn??
    Tell me about it
    Friggin parents xD (I got grounded)