Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Absence thread

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Absence thread

Hope you are not leaving entirely, but I understand if you do. It has been great playing with you and I hope to see you around soon!

“Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.”
    Farewell, till summer returns.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Guys, I feel so horrible to say this, but I will probably again be unactive or I won't be able to access my computer for probably 2 weeks, again
    I really hate my parents sometimes, I have to admit........

My Hotseats are in such a critical shape right now that I probably don't know whether I will continue playing them when 2 weeks are over

I love this place so much but RL is a real sometimes.....

I want admin to sub me in every Hotseat I play

Quote Originally Posted by Uriyaca View Post
    Guys, I feel so horrible to say this, but I will probably again be unactive or I won't be able to access my computer for probably 2 weeks, again
    I really hate my parents sometimes, I have to admit........

My Hotseats are in such a critical shape right now that I probably don't know whether I will continue playing them when 2 weeks are over

I love this place so much but RL is a real sometimes.....

No allies in game, nor people you trust outside them? You are too much paranoid in my opinion

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Just so you know, don't expect a very good sub. Admins are not supposed to sub unless there is no other choice. We also have different to do than sub 10 turns a day.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well actually things are less worst then I thought......
    I might and probably will get things normal soon

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Uriyaca View Post
    Well actually things are less worst then I thought......
    I might and probably will get things normal soon
    What has it come to when 15 year old boys can't acces their computers due to IRL issues! I don't want to hear that kind of depressive talk from you until you either have massive gamling debts, knocks some girl up or gets convicted of a crime...

"Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Uri's 15????? And having sex is depressing??

Last off topic comment: The depressing are the concequences, like babies or girlfriends (? Jajaja!

OT: I'll be absent for the next 720 minutes, please I ask for extentions, I am a bit drunk and will be a bit hangover!

I may need extensions on any hotseat turns that come up today, I won't have access to the internet. I should able to access it tomorrow and carry on as normal from there.

I will be absent on Sunday

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Unexpected fishing trip. Most of my hotseats are pretty slow, so it shouldn't be a problem, I have already dealt with my main hotseats, and so for the few that did not know about this either just skip me, or hunt down my allies and force it upon them.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

As the Knight of the River, I hereby banish you from this forum!

I will be away from 4th of September to around the 11th of September as I am changing ISP and will not have access to the internet. I will need sub/skip for my hotseats. Sorry for the inconvenience.Anyone who can sub me, could you ask the Admin for the pass? I think I got all the admins so they should have my pass. Thanks if you can sub me, I really appreciate it!I don't know whats happening anymore, so I may be on or may not.
    Last edited by ProtoKyzer; September 05, 2013 at 03:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hi guys. So I have been gone for a while, and I'm probably going to be on an off frequently now, and I simply cannot commit to such a time-consuming thing like Hotseating....
    So, with a heavy heart I quit every hotseat I play other then GOT, so that I only get 1 turn per week or so, something which is much easier to handle. I will not join any more hotseats. If I get unplugged again, then finding subs for 1 Hotseat is much easier

If I am at home with nothing to do and I am up in one of the hotseats which I quitted and a sub is yet to be found, I'll play the turn in order to get it moving. But I will need replacements

Luckily for me all of my hotseats, with no exceptions, are in a good to great position. So it shouldn't be too hard to find replacements

I will answer more questions and expand tommorow, its late and I have many things to do. I'm very sorry guys.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Hi all.

I will have to quit all of my westros hotseats. This is very tough for me since i love this community and hotseating itself. I only plan on keeping one hotseat for the next few months.

I cannot commit to hot seating since i work most days after school and the other days i am with my GF. Very sorry for the inconvenience and i hope to rejoin the WTW hotseating community as soon as every thing slows down.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

My hard drive failed! I'm working on fixing it for the rest of today, if that doesn't work I'll be back in a few days after getting a new one. Sorry for any problems this may cause I'll get it fixed ASAP!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Hey! I will have trouble with taking turn within the timelimit the coming 4-5 weeks since I got a new full-time job to do. Since my line of work includes 24 hour shifts were you sleep at work I cant get my hands on a PC as usual. Likely there will not be a problem 8/10 times so this is just a warning. Also it would help a lot if somebody is willing to be my co-admin in Return of the Dragon (WindsOFWinter) and Kings of Westeros (KoRaH).

Send me a PM if you are interested in taking the admin-duties.

Cheers!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

away til monday, saves to be cleared and forwared to my allies, otherwise skipped or subbed at the admins convinience.

I'll be away from the 21st - 28th. I'll need subs for two hotseats. (Found Subs)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    I'll be away from the 21st - 28th. I'll need subs for two hotseats.

Greyjoy in A Storm of Novices - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...orm-of-Novices - Good position, not offically sworn to any Kings.
    Stannis in The Mummer's Dragon - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ummer-s-dragon - Not so good position, plan B may need to be put into effect.

Both are Youngblood/Middle, Greyjoy i could get an ally to sub easily but Stannis is friendless.
    I guess this is not a replacement call, that is why I would advice you to contact you any ally or anyone you trust in the community to give them the pass and instructions to sub you. That way, there will be less delays on HS and also your plans will be carried out.