Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Than the Zionism differs from ARYAN colonialism

Default Than the Zionism differs from ARYAN colonialism

1. Jews didn't grasp absolutely another's earth (as Anglo-Saxons in North America and Australia, Spaniards in South America or Russian in Siberia ), and returned the/disputable earth. Jews and the Jewish states were in "Palestina" many centuries prior to the Arab occupation in the 7th century AD. Then Jews lost the earth and long couldn't return it - partly because of the non-Jewish counteraction and threats, partly because of the religious prejudices. But always were going to return here. An obligatory toast for the Jewish New Year: "BaShana habaa - be-Yerushalaym" ("next year - in Jerusalem".) Rabbis stored and supplemented laws for future Jewish state in Erets Israel("Palestina").

2. Why descendants of Aryan colonialists in America or Australia - dare to condemn Zionist "invaders"? Same double impudence

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Default Re: Than the Zionism differs from ARYAN colonialism

fourth jewish thread started by this poster.

Than the Zionism differs from ARYAN colonialism
    Anti-Jewish pogroms 1929 in "Palestine" ( 1 2)
    Criminal connivance of Englishmen to the Jewish pogrom("Farhud") in Baghdad 1941
    Aryan refusal to adopt the Jewish refugees helped nazis suit the Holocaust

I suspect this poster has a bee in his bonnet somehow. But I don't really understand the text, can anyone clarify it?

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    But I don't really understand the text, can anyone clarify it?
    Shortly: "Zionists didn't grasp absolutely another's earth as Aryans in America, Australia or Siberia, but returned themselves their earth"

Aryan? What?

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

in before da lock!

Vizsla's Avatar Senator
    That place where the sun don't shine (England)

I’m not one of your ‘Aryan’ Liberal Western anti-Zionist closet anti-Semites.
    I’ve always supported Israel.
    But:
    Would rabbinic Jews have counted as Jewish to the Jews that owned Israel before?
    I’ve often wondered about that and its possible implications.
    “Cretans, always liars” Epimenides (of Crete)

I still don't get it. What is with all the "aryan" references and the little reference to "heir"

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

The Twinkie shortage is taking its toll.
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

I suspect this poster has a bee in his bonnet somehow.
    Might be her bonnet, Bruriya is a female sage in the Talmud.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizsla View Post
    Would rabbinic Jews have counted as Jewish to the Jews that owned Israel before?
    Kara'ite Jews still exist today; their form of Judaism hasn't changed much from since the Second Temple period. They are most likely descended from the Sadducees. Despite having a very different religious view from Rabbinic Judaism, they consider anyone who had a Jewish father to be a Jew, regardless of religious affiliation. Orthodox Rabbinic Jews consider anyone who had a Jewish mother to be Jewish, and that includes Kara'ites. So most likely the answer to your question is yes, at least for the most part.
    Last edited by sumskilz; November 22, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

OK OK but I still don't get what the hell the thread is about!

Claudius Gothicus's Avatar Petit Burgués

Aryans gave us a lot of death and destruction... last time I heard Jews had given us a load of scientific achievements and a tonnelade of top-notch comedy pieces.

/sarcasm.

Under the Patronage of
    Maximinus Thrax

I believe s/he's using "Aryan" as a stand in for "white people" in this case. As for the topic I believe s/he's asking why people condemn zionists for fighting in Israel when most white people are descended from invaders of others lands. Or... something. Truth be told I don't quite follow either.

I guess the major difference though is the fact that the American and Australian "invaders" extended an olive branch and finally got over it and learned to co-habit the land with its original owners. Y'know. Peacefully. Because it's seriously just a pile of dirt and it's not worth blowing anything up over.
    Last edited by Lazarus; November 22, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert View Post
    the Church has only improved mankind in history

For this there are words, but none that abide by the ToS.

Prosaic Visitant's Avatar Domesticus

And here I was thinking that Aryans are a people from modern day Iran.

Yeah bad use of the term "Aryan". We don't need to use Hitler's definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Claudius Gothicus's Avatar Petit Burgués

The non-Hitler Aryans were those guys who descended on the Hindus Valley, kicked some asses and established the Caste-System right?

that wasn't cool man.

Under the Patronage of
    Maximinus Thrax

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Aryans look like Jews.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Quote Originally Posted by Vizsla View Post
    I’m not one of your ‘Aryan’ Liberal Western anti-Zionist closet anti-Semites.
    I’ve always supported Israel.
    But:
    Probably yes, because we are their descendants and the same people. And at our religious people approximately the same religion, instead of Islam, Christianity or paganism

Posts merged.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I believe s/he's using "Aryan" as a stand in for "white people" in this case.
    Not absolutely. Jews too are considered white (not always.) I use the term "Aryans" (in the absence of the best) for the Aryan speaking people of Europe (except Jews and the Ossetian), and their descendants in the USA, Australia and other places. Here I don't tell about the Aryan speaking people of the Central and Southern Asia, it already other cultures and civilizations.

Question to the representatives of these Aryans participating in this discussion: how you justify the people / the race for capture of the huge another's lands, which Aryans still didn't release? Single question to anti-Zionists: why, acquitting the brothers on "race", you at the same time(!) condemn Zionists?

Posts merged

As for the topic I believe s/he's asking why people condemn zionists for fighting in Israel when most white people are descended from invaders of others lands. Or... something. Truth be told I don't quite follow either.
    I guess the major difference though is the fact that the American and Australian "invaders" extended an olive branch and finally got over it and learned to co-habit the land with its original owners. Y'know. Peacefully. Because it's seriously just a pile of dirt and it's not worth blowing anything up over
    Youvery are mistaken. Aryans in North America and in Australia deal with small small groups of the weak, morally broken natives which are glad already to that ceased to exterminate them We, Jews of Israel, deal with the strong enemy (the majority of the Arab countries and Iran which has "adjoined" them) still intending at the best to destroy Israel and to expel the majority of local Jews, in the worst - to arrange the second Holocaust. And you condemn us for that that we don't live with them in the peace?!! What injustice and nonsense!

Posts merged.

Read my previous post, and know ;-(
    Last edited by Tiberios; November 25, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruriya View Post
    Read my previous post, and know ;-(
    I think I get it English isnt your first language not your fault but I am having a lot of trouble reading your stuff. Again not your fault, my writing in the other language I know is like a 3 year old child and barely comprehensible to anyone.

Nobody is going to take you seriously if you use nazi terms.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast