Thread: Want to discuss the ArmA games, World of Tanks and more ? Then click here first

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

Default Want to discuss the ArmA games, World of Tanks and more ? Then click here first

Hello there.
    As you might have noticed, there are some games that don't have a thread in the "Other Games" forum. This is not due to deletion or anything of the sort but rather since these games got their own forum here on the site due to the clans which makes not suitable anymore for the "Other Games" forum.
    So all discussing about the games will be directed over to their respective forums.
    Now, we are aware that getting to these forums is well a pain in the butt and rather hidden and we will work to improve this soon so it's easier to find and easier to get to.
    So in the meantime, I will post the links here for the various forums.

Arma
    Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars
    World of Tanks

Here you can find the various discussion regarding the games. Do not be afraid of the clan tag, these forums are open for everyone to join in on the discussions even if you have no interest in joining the clan.
    As I said, I hope we will be able to smoothen things out so it's easier but for now, head over there to discuss those games and have fun
    Last edited by God-Emperor of Mankind; April 08, 2014 at 05:39 AM.