Thread: Help with installing!!!

Default Help with installing!!!

Hello everyone, sorry for the annoying title but I really need some help. I have tried to download the game and to no avail I have not been able to get it to work, this is what I have been doing step by step:

-Download all 4 parts (not the 0.62 update yet) and placed them in a folder in my desktop, I have also made sure they are written correctly thanks to other threads on here.

I click the exe file and go through the installation process however it is here is where I have the issues so if anyone can help me through it with a step by step basis I would appreciate i!!!!!

Default Re: HELP WITH INSTALLING!!

Hello everyone, sorry for the annoying title but I really need some help. I have tried to download the game and to no avail I have not been able to get it to work, this is what I have been doing step by step:

-Download all 4 parts (not the 0.62 update yet) and placed them in a folder in my desktop, I have also made sure they are written correctly thanks to other threads on here.

-The file looks like this after download: TheSundering_0_6
    When it is like this it says the file is corrupt and cannot be installed so I changed it to this as recommended on another thread:
    TheSundering_0_6.exe
    When I do this it asks for a disk

I click the exe file and go through the installation process however it is here is where I have the issues so if anyone can help me through it with a step by step basis I would appreciate it!!!!!

Sorry for double post

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: HELP WITH INSTALLING!!

Hello.
    Could you tell me the names of the other files?

Default Re: Help with installing!!!

Thank you for responding, the other files say this:

TheSundering_0_6-1.bin
    TheSundering_0_6-2.bin
    TheSundering_0_6-3.bin

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Help with installing!!!

That's ok. Probably one or more of the files have corrupted during the download. I'm sending you some links by PM.