Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Han zhi Shang MOD , Chinese Three Kingdoms

Default Han zhi Shang MOD , Chinese Three Kingdoms

A overall explanation of the Chinese mod------ Han zhi Shang, Chinese Three Kingdoms.

====================================================
    The nirvana rebirth of Chinese Three Kingdoms ,
    the glorious return of Backbone Studio !

-------Han zhi Shang MOD team , Chinese Three Kingdoms

When looking at the picture above , you may associate it with The Last Supper , the final time that the apostles shared a meal with Jesus . But it's a vivid reflection of the relationship between the two parties , the emperor of Han Dynasty and other factions around ancient China , Chinese Three Kingdoms period .

It's an honor to have a chance to share some great news about the chinese mod "Han zhi Shang". This game is made by Backbone Studio and SanGuo MOD Team. SanGuo , meaning as Chinese Three Kingdoms .

First of all , its a mod about the history of Chinese Three Kingdoms , namely , Wei , Shu Han and Wu. The name of "Han zhi Shang" is in Chinese pinyin translation . And this is a non-commercial mod .

As a player of Medieval II: Total War , I'm very fond of it's fancy battle scene , at the same time , I feel confused when I play this wonderful game because of cultural differences . You can find lots of games about Chinese Three Kingdoms in the internet , but I have to say , from my point of view , the connotation of the Chinese culture has been changed beyond recognition .

Now the mod of "Han zhi Shang" , based on Medieval II: Total War , will come out soon , the Backbone Studio and SanGuo MOD Team have spent years to improve and perfect it . In short , the MOD is a significant breakthrough above most of games about Chinese Three Kingdoms .

As you know , producing the artwork, character designs, script and sound effects for a MOD is complex and laborious , it involves many aspects . To let us have a deeper understanding of Han zhi Shang , I will make a brief introduction first , there will have more detailed posts later .

Han zhi Shang has lots of distinguishing features , for example , the characteristic major map , the building model of ancient Chinese architecture , the innovative AI enhancements---the hero skills and resurrection of famous generals , the historical battle , the music in Chinese wind and so on .

Now please follow me to have a gluttonous feast , to enjoy Han zhi Shang !

Alomsts are the rebuilt of the style of Han dynasty……

FEATURES
    1.Major map ,

The team do their best to reconstruct the distant past , restore the territory of Han dynasty , mountains and rivers in ancient China .
    The following are two pictures before and after opening Battle Fog .

① Han zhi Shang has a redesigned campaign map , you can find sorts of great new strategic resources , gold and copper ore , ivory , silk cloth , porcelain , quartz , glass , wood , and so on .

②At the same time , you can also enjoy urban icon of different levels , small-town , large-town , large-city , mega-city , and mountain pass .

③The diverse icon of general , diplomat and merchants in the strategic map .

2. Art-designing
    ①The MOD owns multitudes of original cut-scenes diagram , all of these picture are hand painted .

②Soldier card , a creative work of Backbone Studio and SanGuo MOD Team.

③ China-wind banner

3. Innovative script and interesting AI system ,
    To be continued……

4. Three dimensional model .
    To be continued……

①Building model of ancient Chinese architecture ,
    ②Building and painting scale figures .

5. Original music of Chinese style ,
    To be continued……

6. Faction list , 19 playable factions.

Cao Cao
    Dong Zhuo
    Gongsun Zan
    Gongsun Du
    kong Yong
    Lv Bu
    Liu Bei
    Liu Biao
    Liu Zhang
    Liu Yao
    Liu Du
    Ma Teng
    Meng Huo
    Sun Ce
    Tao Qian
    Yuan Shao
    Yuan Shu
    Zhang Lu
    Zhang Yan

My frends , verbal statements are no guarantee , with Han zhi Shang , you can have a fully understanding of Chinese culture , ancient architecture , diplomacy and deception , mercantile , political culture . In the game , you are the monarch . It's one of my great dreams, what about your's ?
    Acting on your dream !

The world is changed . I feel it in the water , I feel it in the earth , I smell it in the air . Much that once was is lost , for none now live who remember it . It began with the year of 195 A.C. Dong Zhuo , the powerful and crafty minister , was crusaded by eighteen factions . For the time will soon come when The one will shape the fortunes of all , and The one is you , are you ready?

Back to Chinese Three Kingdoms , turning back the powers of darkness , and to act as overlords .

==========================================
    ==========================================

If you have any questions , or you want to join us , please visit
    http://www.1mod.org/
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 28, 2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: incorrect links removed

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Han zhi Shang MOD , Chinese Three Kingdoms

that's look amazing! I will play it!

You put the thread to a wrong place......................because this mod havent been finished yet............

And some links was broken,because the part of backbone team was closed.................
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 27, 2012 at 06:28 AM. Reason: multiple posting merged.

Can you grant access to this thread "http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66550?" Otherwise, can you post another link to mediafire? I am very interested in this mod, but I can't seem to find out anything about it!

This looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDomination View Post
    Can you grant access to this thread "http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66550?" Otherwise, can you post another link to mediafire? I am very interested in this mod, but I can't seem to find out anything about it!
    Yeah, can I get access too?
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 27, 2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: multiple posting merged.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Moved from Released to WIP forum

So sorry, the link before is lost, please visit http://www.1mod.org/

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Cool preview! The strategic map looks great! It seems you guys have a custom battle map done too.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Is there an english sub forum? I can't exactly read Chinese.

Icon7 Re: Han zhi Shang MOD , Chinese Three Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles the cat View Post
    Is there an english sub forum? I can't exactly read Chinese.
    My friend , the English version of our forum is about to open , and this need your immediate attention .

At the same time, the MOD Team plan to apply for a subforum in TWC , then you can see more preview information ,please stay tuned !
    Thanks!

Icon7 Re: Han zhi Shang MOD , Chinese Three Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDomination View Post
    The English vision of our forum(http://www.1mod.org/) has opened , please click to visit ! Thanks~

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I'm almost certain that isnt english.

Ixor_Drakar's Avatar Senator

Looks very good. Could we get more screens of the city models in battle?
    I survived the Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12

Quote Originally Posted by super6zjc View Post
    The English vision of our forum(http://www.1mod.org/) has opened , please click to visit ! Thanks~
    很笑

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

groovy
    all hail the flying spaghetti monster!

This looks awesome! I'll play it for sure

NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity

GLORIUS!

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Bad ass, but I don't read Chinese.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

It looks amazing! Those fields look amazing! At first sight I thought it was Shogun 2 because of the fields. Too bad there is no English version... :/ good job anyways!

when will there be an english version? you have many non-chinese who love chinese history and want to play this mod, but they can't. is there a translation project happening? otherwise i'll have to play the other three kingdoms mod that has english. im chinese-american but i can't read chinese

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast