Thread: Question

Default Question

Hi, congrats for the great work! Some hints for improvement (esp. as I hear v.0.97 in on its way):

- Campaign: Several factions are not able to create diplomats, and they reside on their first diplomat until he dies.
    - Battle: Slingers are very ineffective (VERY) - useful only as cannon fodder.
    - Diplomacy: AI is so very willing to sell their cities at a bargain price, until they are left to three ones, that it turns the campaign really boring after a while. Why bothering fighting a faction when you can just buy them easily ? 5,000 dinars for a town, 7,000 dinars for a large town, 12,000 dinars for a city and so on. You end up being a good purchaser of a faction cities only to attack them after some turns when they are broke and left with only three settlements... Sincerely, paying 7,000 dinars for a city that only the buildings it includes have cost multiple times, change totally your expansion perspective: wait till they build their cities, then buy them. Simply as that.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Question

Then dont buy settlements lol/ I have heard they are working on a new version. They have really done a great job with the graphics of this game. I really love how they are able to release in a fair amount of time too. Thats something that EBII takes 4 1/2 years to do. So I look forward to the patch and to start playing again

PlayerOne's Avatar Senator

Thank you for your suggestions grandmagister. It all helps.
    To be honest, I never bribe a settlement so I haven't come across your problem. But we will try to look into it for the next versions.

Thanks for your comments airborne guy. We have been slowly working on this version for the past few months. I think it is better for us to work on a few factions at a time and then release an update as we are such a small team.

samsuffit39's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by grandmagister View Post
    Hi, congrats for the great work! Some hints for improvement (esp. as I hear v.0.97 in on its way):

- Campaign: Several factions are not able to create diplomats, and they reside on their first diplomat until he dies.

How we make to recruit diplomats?
    i ' began two campaigns with syracuse and the Greek cities, I do not find .