Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

thank you brother, but i dont like the columns yet...i work on a alternative right now...
    centaur and pegasus will be included...
    finished...
    Last edited by leoni; February 15, 2013 at 06:41 AM.

Such great work! It is gorgeous!

Adding the scroll too is ingenious. It kept the background clear so is easy to read the text without making it looked like a billboard
    Last edited by parthian shot; February 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

does it mean, you could make use of it...
    did you also my little mistake on this pictures...have to fix it...just one more idea...totally different from these two...hope i could make it...than i release this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    does it mean, you could make use of it...
    did you also my little mistake on this pictures...have to fix it...just one more idea...totally different from these two...hope i could make it...than i release this stuff...
    Oh! We would love to. As long it is not used by another mod, work like this is a great addition to Amazon TW.
    Last edited by parthian shot; February 15, 2013 at 08:09 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

all power to the women...

Haha! I love the special touch!

final, will upload all within the next days...

That would be Terrific! Thank You!

As soon as Leoni publishes the latest custom Amazon Total War Culture Specific UI, Celestial Shuttle Buddy will check and add the project to the 7.0A/B release.

Third download site is now back online, at the least for the time being.

The third download source, SI is experiencing potential virus threat, so we are actively working with them to make sure that we are not the cause of such threat.

BTW, the mod file has been posted on six other download sites, all except one without virus scan. And the Amazon Total War mod file never had any issues.

Feb 20th, SI site is down again.
    Last edited by parthian shot; February 20, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

Amazon Total War Release 7.0B is now available for download at the first two download sources listed in OP.

Since 7.0B is really only a minor release (much of the features already got added to 7.0A by accident), we will not add addition download link but continue to use 7.0A's download link.

Our third download source is broken again.

IF anyone has downloaded from the third download source (i.e. Strategy Informer aka SI) and if your file size is 246MB, please be warned that it might be corrupted download.

get it...if you want to change more stuff, like the scroll-buttons...just call me http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3979

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    get it...if you want to change more stuff, like the scroll-buttons...just call me http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3979
    Just downloaded the files for Celestial Shuttle Buddy, and also rate it A+. It is truly great work!

Amazons Total War 7.0B Re-posted. For mature player 18+ only.

You can visit [here] for the latest.

Hyperfyre's Avatar Libertus

Just a heads up but two of the download links don't seem to be working, only the ModDB mirror is the only one working for me.

Leoni, those Strat map HUDs look great (RS2?).
    Last edited by Hyperfyre; February 23, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfyre View Post
    Just a heads up but two of the download links don't seem to be working, only the ModDB mirror is the only one working for me.

Leoni, those Strat map HUDs look great (RS2?).
    It is a good thing we have three download sources
    The primary one is down because TWC is still doing vBulletin upgrade. and the third has been problematic for the past week.

Celestial Shuttle Buddy is working on adopting Leoni's UI into the mod.

A temporary download link has been added to the OP (the very top post), until TWC has fixed its download section with the new V-Bulletin update. Also the third link is still not working.

For 18+ players only, a beta version of the Amazons: Total War 7.0C is now availabel for download. The download URL is at the OP of this thread.