Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

WP,

That is such a great compliment! And very gracious of you to say that!

Regarding #5...

We double checked Geothe's starting position, and if the mod script got executed properly, the Geothe is supposed to be heavily in debt, so much that it would only be able to afford one militia equipped with thermite jar. So Bibi, our testing coordinator asked me to relay the message from her that perhaps you might want to make sure your mod script starts correctly (I wished I had thought of that).

Same reason the Thyssa might be passive is because the mod script is not activated correctly, because the mod script allows Thyssa more resources and wealth, and Thyssa Amazons will be able to hold on their own.

To activate the mod script, as you entered into the campaign mode for the first time after you launched the Rome Total War/BI game, you press the ESC key and the game control menu would show up, you then click on the "?" icon (not pressing the "?" key) on that menu and then click the green/black circle just under the adviser that just popped up, then click the "X" icon on the right hand side of the adviser to close the adviser mode, then click the return to game button on top of the game control menu, the mod script is now active.

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliepaul View Post
    The last 2 campaigns i played (first with the lybyan amazons and now the far east celts) i noticed that the geothe amazons are on the move instead of being diplomatic. In both campaigns they concuered half the map without any resistance. I always play with the last version (i look every day for updates and install them right away). Then there is no victory option for the far east celt (normally you have to conquer 50 regions) so you have to conquer the whole map? There is also none picture for the large boat from the far east celts and some buildings lack information. When you upgrade their academy you get the picture from a barrack instead. The faction which i most dislike to play are the geoth amazons because of their thermitefire wich is way to powerfull and almost all their units have this. You get no challenge if you play with them. Also was the upgrade to give elephants and war wagons a parasol in my opinion not a wright one. I like these units better without a parasol. I would like to see female generals for the Celts both west and eastern. The western celts did have a female (boudicca)leading them against the romans and conqueres several roman cities in britain at the time. Maybe they can have both male/female leaders.
    If you upgrade greece you also have to upgrade the egyptians and the german/gallic tribes. The new regions on the east lack a city wich boost your popularity like corinth and memphis do. So if you play for example the far east celt it takes a long time before you can raise your popularity.
    Then at least i have to say i really like this mod because most units are awesome. Maybe you have to drop more older units because nobody plays them because they are expensive and lack armour/hitpoints or you should upgrade them and make less expensive. Almos forgot to mention that the pic of the camel rider doesn't match with the unit. You become a female warrior mit arrows but the display is a spearfighter on a camel. And why are the female warriors of the none amazon factions always less powerfull than there amazon faction equals?
    I forgot to mention that the trap unit is way toooooooo strong. With 1 trap unit I destroyed 2 lybian armies wich had seven generals lots of charriots units and elephants in one battle. I only lost 7 units of the 121 and they lost 3200 units. It seemed that only the elephant units could harm them. Also you don't see this unit on the battlefield you only see the general and 120 shadows.
    Hi Partian Shot,

You don't have to thank me I have to thank you and your team for this great mod. I play it from the beginning and still can't get enough of it.

5 It seems that the Thyssa amazones are passive in the7.0C series instead of the Geothe. The Geothe start right away to attack in both campaigns I played with (Lybian an Far East Celts) In both these campaigns the Thyssa amazones nearly move at all.

7 I would say female generals because they have strong female units otherwise like you mentioned in point 11 they wouldn't be that though

8 In the movie gladiator there where african female warriors in charriots, or maybe black female foot infantry

12 Saddly I don't have the save game from the battle with the field trap belt. I can only say the enemie units didn't route but first take a fight with this trap unit wich made the trap unit run for it (not routing). By simply click the stop button every few seconds the trap units fight with these enemie and beats them. They even didn't fire the missiles in the beginning. Only when there where 2 or 3 armies left they fired there missiles (and missed). Even when exhausted they still easily overcome every attack from the enemy. The field trap belt had a total defence of 69 and there armour was 65.

Amazonia lacks archer infantry with long range like Thyssa Arbalest.

A female berserker unit with axe would be great.
    I believe there are too many (strong) missile units (with too many missiles) like plumbatarii cohort and round shield foot comp. I love these units but it would be better with less missiles like the roman legions have.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 24, 2013 at 07:49 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

WP,

because #5 is very important, I left it as a separate post. Now to discuss the rest of your comments...

7. there are known Celtic male commanders, but no known Celtic female commanders (other than Baudica), so from the anthropology perspective, even though we can not be sure 100%, we need to be as accurate as we can. That is why the mod has not incorporated female commanders for the Celtic factions. Even though we have archaeological findings of Celtic princesses, we need to be sure that they are martial princesses to add them to the mod.

8. This is a terrific suggestion, as a matter of fact, as we compiled female rulers of 2nd-4th century BC, there were more female African rulers than all the Greco-Roman-Carthaginian world combined. And there were recorded female African queens with great military prowess. So conceivably, we can have female African units in the Ptolemaic Egyptian faction, or at the least some such mercenary units and call them the Queen's Guard or something like that.

9. Not a problem about the save game, not to mention you already gave a very detailed description of the field traps' behavior for the test volunteers to start their debugging efforts.

On new suggestions:

13. On Amazonia's lacks of foot archers, Amazonia has foot archer (militia and regular) units but they are relatively weak in terms of capabilities. We can either improve their capabilities, or add new archery units. Your feedback would be great to help us to decide the course of which way to go.

14. On Female Beserker unit, the original Amazon Total War actually had female beserker units by Subrosa. very well-done ones I might add. The issue is, such unit does not fit into the sociological structure of matriarchal society. If you went over the archaeological notes for the digging of the Island of Lemnos, you will find such societies are usually far more egalitarian than the rest of the world. And such society is not conducive to create fanatic or drug-induced fighting units. One suggestion a while ago (I have to find out who posted it to give proper credit) is to have an Amazon or Sarmatian widow unit, and such units would be beyond fanatical. Let me know if this is along the line of what you have in mind

15. On too many strong missile units, being a woman myself, I would love women to be strong, but we also have to be realistic in that, with equal training, women can not match with men on physical strength and therefore the mod never intended the women units to be superior in hand to hand combat (unless they have superior training). That is why Amazons Total War is about fighting smart with minimum casualties, not trying to be heroines to tangle with the enemies and let everyone die (i.e. the idea of bloody-mod). Most critics of the Amazon mod would say the mod produces too little casualty on the winning side. But looking at the physical realty: take the modern combat for example, the goal is to minimize the casualty on the winning side while inflict the worst possible damage on the opponent. If you weigh all these considerations, then the conclusion is that women should use stand-off weapons (missiles, artillery, thermite grenades, and so on) to win, and avoid at all cost to engage in hand-to-hand combat.

I know It is less entertaining this way, but it is the goal of this mod to depict Amazon's combat tactics as a precursor of modern day warfare.

Hi Partian Shot,

You don't have to thank me I have to thank you and your team for this great mod. I play it from the beginning and still can't get enough of it.

5 It seems that the Thyssa amazones are passive in the7.0C series instead of the Geothe. The Geothe start right away to attack in both campaigns I played with (Lybian an Far East Celts) In both these campaigns the Thyssa amazones nearly move at all.

7 I would say female generals because they have strong female units otherwise like you mentioned in point 11 they wouldn't be that though

8 In the movie gladiator there where african female warriors in charriots, or maybe black female foot infantry

12 Saddly I don't have the save game from the battle with the field trap belt. I can only say the enemie units didn't route but first take a fight with this trap unit wich made the trap unit run for it (not routing). By simply click the stop button every few seconds the trap units fight with these enemie and beats them. They even didn't fire the missiles in the beginning. Only when there where 2 or 3 armies left they fired there missiles (and missed). Even when exhausted they still easily overcome every attack from the enemy. The field trap belt had a total defence of 69 and there armour was 65.

Amazonia lacks archer infantry with long range like Thyssa Arbalest.

A female berserker unit with axe would be great.
    I believe there are too many (strong) missile units (with too many missiles) like plumbatarii cohort and round shield foot comp. I love these units but it would be better with less missiles like the roman legions have.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 24, 2013 at 08:00 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

"...I make sure to teach my girlfriends all those commands, too..."

You mean you will make sure that they learn how to use these commands, right?

"...I certainly wouldn't mind an expanded cavalry roster of "themed" units. As for the kopis, I think its use is accurate enough since by the time of Alexander, it had started eclipsing the xiphos as the most commonly used sword by both cavalry and infantry..."

I wish to compare the notes I have, because I have examined Alexander Era work. So I just want to point our that all Alexandrian Era arts or reliefs or its known duplicates (not post era works) all show himself as well as his soldiers around him wearing the Xiphos swords or scabbard indicating that they are carrying xiphos swords, not kopis swords. So it would be interesting if you can share your notes and hopefully we can all benefit from this information exchange.

"...it says that incendiary weapons were used as early as 1200 BC..."
    Yes, there are quite a bit of records about incendiary weapons from these periods, but I am specifically interested in the liquid fire Syracusans used to defeat the Greeks.

"...Well, it is one of my favorite mods...."
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
    I make sure to teach my girlfriends all those commands, too.

I certainly wouldn't mind an expanded cavalry roster of "themed" units. As for the kopis, I think its use is accurate enough since by the time of Alexander, it had started eclipsing the xiphos as the most commonly used sword by both cavalry and infantry.

I've never heard of this, I'll have to look it up.

If you consider GlobalSecurity.org to be a reliable source, it says that incendiary weapons were used as early as 1200 BC and that one of the first flame projectors consisted of a hollow tree trunk which had an attached basin full of glowing coals, sulfur and pitch. A bellows blew the flame in the form of a jet, setting fire to enemy fortifications. It doesn't give many other details, though.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ry-history.htm

Well, it is one of my favorite mods.

Spartan198,

This is just a separate post to discuss the Xiphos (straight or leave shape blade for cutting or stabbing) vs. Kopis (forward curved blade for cutting) in the Alexander Era.

Instead of me posting personal pictures, here are some public pictures specifically showing the Alexander Sarcophagus (for people who are not familiar with the term, it is not the sarcophagus with Alexander in it, but a sarcophagus created at the time of Alexander The Great [4th Century BC], showing Alexander and his soldiers engaging in battles and hunting).

Although there is no sword shown, all the sword scabbards shown are design to carry sword with narrow and straight blade for stabbing and cutting, or part of the relief showing the warrior wielding the sword stabbing his foe and therefore, not likely at all using a kopis but a Xiphos sword.

18+ only, yes, even for a 2,300 years old wall relief.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here is color re-pro of the same. Again 18+ only

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here is a cavalry soldier wearing his sword on the left hand side. Note the straightness of the scabbard

Here is a soldier with Hoplon shield and notice the straightness of his scabbard too.

Here is the yotube video showing the same sarcophagus

Quote Originally Posted by parthian shot View Post
    "...I make sure to teach my girlfriends all those commands, too..."

"...I certainly wouldn't mind an expanded cavalry roster of "themed" units. As for the kopis, I think its use is accurate enough since by the time of Alexander, it had started eclipsing the xiphos as the most commonly used sword by both cavalry and infantry..."

I wish to compare the notes I have, because I have examined Alexander Era work. So I just want to point our that all Alexandrian Era arts or reliefs or its known duplicates (not post era works) all show himself as well as his soldiers around him wearing the Xiphos swords or scabbard indicating that they are carrying xiphos swords, not kopis swords. So it would be interesting if you can share your notes and hopefully we can all benefit from this information exchange.

"...it says that incendiary weapons were used as early as 1200 BC..."
    Yes, there are quite a bit of records about incendiary weapons from these periods, but I am specifically interested in the liquid fire Syracusans used to defeat the Greeks.

"...Well, it is one of my favorite mods...."
    Thank you so much!
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM.

wheeliepaul's Avatar Foederatus

5. I know the trick to start the scrypt (I read all the messages) but still the Geothe have soon the three cities beneath Tanais and then start to conquer very fast. I even start a new game today and was just testing this issue. I choose the far east celts and start to press the next turn button. After 20-30 turns they had 4 cities and three full armies and 1 big fleet. I also noticed the save game button was greyed out like mentioned earlier for the lybian amazon. Later on I started a new campaign with amazonia and here also the save game button was greyed out.

7. hear you can read that there were more Celtic female leaders: http://www.celtlearn.org/pdfs/women.pdf

13. I would say a new unit, maybe female slingers or a finnic archer look a like unit something like that

14. Sounds good to me

5. The gray out "save game" button indicates the script did not execute completely.

So looks like the mod team needs to address this problem more thoroughly, Celestial Shuttle Buddy will be looking into this problem.

7. Thanks for posting the pdf file, I have read it. And not trying to be legalistic about the paper, but the paper itself stated that the iron age (Western) Celt is patriarchal society, even though the Celtic women had far more freedom and rights than their Greco-Roman counterpart. The issue is, beside Baudica, most sources (including this PDF file) can only quote from legend.
    We can argue the Amazons are legend too, and as were Troy. But at the least the legend is substantiated with archaeological findings. Without archaeological work and anthropological extrapolation, it would be difficult to create the animation and models accurately by the mod team, as none of us can proceed with fictional work from complete imagination.

13. I will initiate that change for the next release.

14. We will see if we can add the Amazon or Sarmatian Widows to the mod.

5. I know the trick to start the scrypt (I read all the messages) but still the Geothe have soon the three cities beneath Tanais and then start to conquer very fast. I even start a new game today and was just testing this issue. I choose the far east celts and start to press the next turn button. After 20-30 turns they had 4 cities and three full armies and 1 big fleet. I also noticed the save game button was greyed out like mentioned earlier for the lybian amazon. Later on I started a new campaign with amazonia and here also the save game button was greyed out.

7. hear you can read that there were more Celtic female leaders: http://www.celtlearn.org/pdfs/women.pdf

13. I would say a new unit, maybe female slingers or a finnic archer look a like unit something like that

14. Sounds good to me

Just checked out the Amazonia, the save-game button does not turn gray in the tests we tried.
    I double checked the testing results and concur with that. This does not mean the problem does not exist, but we just have not figured out the correct way to replicate it.

The good news is that, at the least we don't have the gray-out problem all the time with Amazonia, it seems.

5. The gray out "save game" button indicates the script did not execute completely.

So looks like the mod team needs to address this problem more thoroughly, Celestial Shuttle Buddy will be looking into this problem.

7. Thanks for posting the pdf file, I have read it. And not trying to be legalistic about the paper, but the paper itself stated that the iron age (Western) Celt is patriarchal society, even though the Celtic women had far more freedom and rights than their Greco-Roman counterpart. The issue is, beside Baudica, most sources (including this PDF file) can only quote from legend.
    We can argue the Amazons are legend too, and as were Troy. But at the least the legend is substantiated with archaeological findings. Without archaeological work and anthropological extrapolation, it would be difficult to create the animation and models accurately by the mod team, as none of us can proceed with fictional work from complete imagination.

13. I will initiate that change for the next release.

14. We will see if we can add the Amazon or Sarmatian Widows to the mod.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM.

Today I test the Geoth amazon with huge unit size instead of large which I normally play and then it takes a longer time before they get strong armies. Also the save game button did work now.
    Every time you start a new campaign and quit the game there is this message: script Error in AmazonsTW-Recalesced/data/world/maps/campaign/barbarian.invasion/descr-strat.text, at line 5003, column 121. You have choosen an invalid tile (170,140) for Aryleia (dacia)

That error message is generated because at campaign set-up there is a Goethe General in a ship, and the engine is perturbed by it. It's fine, you learn to ignore it.

An option for Hellenistic female berserkers could be the Maenads/Bacchae:

penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/greece/hetairai/maenad.html
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maenad

Or perhaps a war-dog unit re-skinned as panthers would be fun.

On the subject of unit cards, I have noticed that the Mercenary Camel Riders ( encountered by Libyans ) and the Thermodon General, Elephant, War and Armoured Elephants all have generic peasant illustrations on their unit cards. Also, Thermodon has a Temple of Hekate for 3 levels that becomes Temple of Victory for the last few levels with #PLACEHOLDER TEXT. Below it is the comlete line for Temple of Ares, which has the same benefits and is, I presume, the building line being reworked.
    Right, back on the road to India....

That reminds me - I think the Pathfinders should take at least 2 turns to recruit, they are so powerful. Two mounted Pathfinders, a Goethe Elephant and a general can do anything. A couple of Mounted Pathfinders and I can wreck and drive off most AI infantry-heavy forces.

Sorry, I was having problem logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfindol View Post
    ...An option for Hellenistic female berserkers could be the Maenads/Bacchae...
    This is a great suggestion! And perhaps we can also add that to the Thracian faction.

...Or perhaps a war-dog unit re-skinned as panthers would be fun...
    In the 6.0B development, we did have a tiger unit, but the animation proved unreliable so it was never added to the release. This is a great idea though.

...On the subject of unit cards...
    Thanks for the findings, I will pass this to the testing volunteers to see if the problems are still there or already corrected.

...Pathfinder should take at least 2 turns to recruit...
    There were three choices on balancing the advanced units:
    1. Increase their recruitment cost
    2. Increase the time to train them
    3. Reduce the size of their units
    The Geothe Noble Maidens has gone to the second route and that makes sense as they are drawn from mostly raw recruits.
    And the Ballista Elephant is similar.
    On the topic of Pathfinder, however, they should be readily available in all Amazon territories, but in what quantity is the question. And also their equipment is not difficult to procure.
    So instead of taking multiple turns, I am inclined to either increase their recruitment cost, or reduce their unit size. Please feel free to let us know what you think.

As for 7.0D release, we might make the cavalry more difficult to recruit in regions without horses. So the mounted Pathfinders may not be available in most regions.

That error message is generated because at campaign set-up there is a Goethe General in a ship, and the engine is perturbed by it. It's fine, you learn to ignore it.

An option for Hellenistic female berserkers could be the Maenads/Bacchae:

penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/greece/hetairai/maenad.html
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maenad

Or perhaps a war-dog unit re-skinned as panthers would be fun.

On the subject of unit cards, I have noticed that the Mercenary Camel Riders ( encountered by Libyans ) and the Thermodon General, Elephant, War and Armoured Elephants all have generic peasant illustrations on their unit cards. Also, Thermodon has a Temple of Hekate for 3 levels that becomes Temple of Victory for the last few levels with #PLACEHOLDER TEXT. Below it is the comlete line for Temple of Ares, which has the same benefits and is, I presume, the building line being reworked.
    Right, back on the road to India....

That reminds me - I think the Pathfinders should take at least 2 turns to recruit, they are so powerful. Two mounted Pathfinders, a Goethe Elephant and a general can do anything. A couple of Mounted Pathfinders and I can wreck and drive off most AI infantry-heavy forces.

Tigers I like that, hope to see them soon.

the Maenads/Bacchae sounds good

Maybe there is a fourth option in balancing the advanced units by giving them less thermite missiles. After these thermite missiles they get normal missiles or none. If not possible I would say reduce the size of them because like Anfindol said before with 4 of these units you beat every other army. According to me it's to easy to capture the quest cities rome for libyan, halicarnassus for amazonia and tanais for thyssa which give you to much advantage. After capturing such a city you become several of the strongest units. And a few turns later again when you find the temple. If you know these cities you can capture them in a few turns.

I also noticed that there are no more (or less) bare asses. I must say the units look great after the upgrade but I loved those asses they where great.
    The skin color differs with some units in a faction. Sometimes they have a very light skin colour. For example the amazonia heave peltast and the far east celts militia woman infantry.

Tigers I like that, hope to see them soon.

the Maenads/Bacchae sounds good

Maybe there is a fourth option in balancing the advanced units by giving them less thermite missiles. After these thermite missiles they get normal missiles or none. If not possible I would say reduce the size of them because like Anfindol said before with 4 of these units you beat every other army. According to me it's to easy to capture the quest cities rome for libyan, halicarnassus for amazonia and tanais for thyssa which give you to much advantage. After capturing such a city you become several of the strongest units. And a few turns later again when you find the temple. If you know these cities you can capture them in a few turns.

I also noticed that there are no more (or less) bare asses. I must say the units look great after the upgrade but I loved those asses they where great.
    The skin color differs with some units in a faction. Sometimes they have a very light skin colour. For example the amazonia heave peltast and the far east celts militia woman infantry.
    Tiger was an attempt in 6.0, but was not working, so I am not sure when it can be made available, not to mention the game engine can only allow two types of animal handler+beast type of units. In the vanilla RTW, these were the dogs and the pigs. Future Amazon Total War release has a new type unit to replace the pig. So to add the tiger, we would have to remove the dogs.

As for the Pathfinder, another option is to make the projectile less accurate, but it is very subtle because even a tiny adjustment would ended up with the thermite jars flying all over the place and hit only two or three enemies with thousands of jars thrown at them. Currently, the projectile parameters reflect correctly what the the thermite jar's accuracy is supposed to be. And the current setting is not accurate at all, with a great deal of long range misses, but most effective at mid-range and close-range.
    Originally, the plan is to have the unit firing two different projectiles (the thermite jar and the iron encased lead cylinder), but the game engine can not handle it, and we have not yet to come up with a way to get around the problem.

Regarding the bare-behinds, the only reason the model was used this way was because it is the best animation model we were able to deploy at the time. It is more anthropological to have both front and back loin cloths, and these really should have been animal pelts, not woven cloths. Again, the mod is not about adult entertainment, but trying to show (emphasize trying) what Amazon should be like from the anthropological points of view.
    If you have any historical, archaeological, or anthropological data to support front loin cloth only thesis, I would be glad to revert back to the previous arrangement, because the addition of the back loin cloth is a major drain on the number of polygons to render.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM.

This is to update on the problems reported by WheeliePaul and Anfindol,

I have corrected the temple of victory issues and the changes will go through the testing to be released.
    The camel rider's lance in the unit card is the correct portrait, because the rider is a demi-lancer, meaning, her stand-off weapon (as Parthian Shot is so fond of saying) is a bow, but her close-in weapon is a lance.

Parthian Shot and her partner are working on the units update for the rest of the report.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 28, 2013 at 09:21 PM.

Per WheeliePaul's suggestion, just created the

Meroe Kentake Guard
    Kentake's Companion Chariots

Meroe being the ancient culture/tribe of Sudan, famous for their Warrior Queens. In case the reader is not sure, Kentake means the Queen.

Like WP said, the charioteers do look like they came out of the Gladiator movie.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 28, 2013 at 06:57 AM.

Per WheeliePaul's suggestion, just created the

Meroe Kentake Guard
    Kentake's Companion Chariots

Meroe being the ancient culture/tribe of Sudan, famous for their Warrior Queens. In case the reader is not sure, Kentake means the Queen.

Like WP said, the charioteers do look like they came out of the Gladiator movie.
    You can see the new Meroe units at the screen shot thread [here]

Our test coordinator has checked the latest mod file, so the OP has been updated with the latest file download location

. contains Celestial Shuttle Buddy's fix on Victory Temples
    . added the units for Meroe Queen's Guard and Queen's Companion Chariots

Still not added
    . the above units to the building tree, because of the work on the upcoming 7.0D release.
    . For that reason credit acknowledging WheeliePaul's contribution will be in the next release.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 28, 2013 at 07:48 PM.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Something like that, yeah.

I was actually using EB as my reference since the majority of their Greek units, especially horsemen, use the kopis instead, IIRC. But if you have proof to the contrary, I concede to it.

Something like that, yeah.

I was actually using EB as my reference since the majority of their Greek units, especially horsemen, use the kopis instead, IIRC. But if you have proof to the contrary, I concede to it.
    Such gentlemanly words for a simple information exchange!

I was actually looking far and wide for paintings, sculptures, wall relief, anything from that period to see if there are kopis swords in those period artifacts long before our chat about it.
    Now to more serious topic, what did you do in the kitchen today?

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Such gentlemanly words for a simple information exchange!
    There's a reason Subrosa had us acting as diplomats for the Amazons before you came along.
    Now to more serious topic, what do you do in the kitchen today?
    Just warming up the remains of dinner that was cooked for me earlier tonight while I watched Netflix.

There's a reason Subrosa had us acting as diplomats for the Amazons before you came along.

Just warming up the remains of dinner that was cooked for me earlier tonight while I watched Netflix.
    I am sorry for your girlfriend, assuming she did the cooking, if that is the case, she did not exercise her right to put her man on a leash.

Just kidding!