Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

I move Amazons folder into AmazonsTW-Recalesced_rev7b2 (i create this) for to try but same thing..
    I m disgusted.
    And if i replace BI folder by Amazons folder?
    He don t works with RTW 1.5, don t appreciate files.
    Last edited by Rescator; January 08, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
    the freedom of each one stopped where that the others begin

Quote Originally Posted by Rescator View Post
    no and no lol, it sjust install like that
    First No is correct,

the second No is not good. Because the AmazonsTW-Recalesced folder was supposed to be copied/moved from under the AmazonsTW-Recalesced_Rev7be2folder into the Rome Total War folder.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

i reinstall RTW and BI, RTW good, BI don t work! said:"select in the list campain"!pfff. i don t understand I have RS for BI and it works perfectly.
    perhaps my BI disc is dead lol! i ve patched in 1.6 but when i see the version in option s game it s 1.4!!? i don t have a gold edition!(i saw that gold edition still in 1.4).
    AMAZONSTW work with gold edition?if yes i will buy it.

i reinstall RTW and BI, RTW good, BI don t work! said:"select in the list campain"!pfff. i don t understand I have RS for BI and it works perfectly.
    perhaps my BI disc is dead lol! i ve patched in 1.6 but when i see the version in option s game it s 1.4!!? i don t have a gold edition!(i saw that gold edition still in 1.4).
    AMAZONSTW work with gold edition?if yes i will buy it.

Yes, AmazonsTW works with Gold Edition.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Hyperfyre's Avatar Libertus

Looks like its time to install Rome again, I was hoping I'd be playing 7.0 on my new PC though. Still waiting for parts in the mail. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfyre View Post
    Looks like its time to install Rome again, I was hoping I'd be playing 7.0 on my new PC though. Still waiting for parts in the mail. :/
    It is amazing how the RTW is still so "usable" after all these years.

Other game engines relying so much on hardware accelerator logics, they are royal pains to keep running after a few years.

RTW just needs more memory if the new mod is more complicated.

It is so simple, and elegant in a sense, because the software does not even recognize multi-core processors.

A heads up, in the read me file it gives the following text to add to shortcut:

-mod:AmazonsTW- Recalesced -show_err

The space between TW- and Recalesced causes my system to start vanilla BI.

To launch Amazon I modified the shortcut text to:

-mod:AmazonsTW-Recalesced -show_err

As to my 7z problem, it appears despite a couple tries, I could not get an un-corrupted beta from File Front.

The version from Game Front extraced fine.
    DID YOU KNOW?
    A large group of Baboons is called A Congress.
    Is that an insult to Baboons?

Quote Originally Posted by allypup View Post
    A heads up, in the read me file it gives the following text to add to shortcut:

-mod:AmazonsTW- Recalesced -show_err

The space between TW- and Recalesced causes my system to start vanilla BI.

To launch Amazon I modified the shortcut text to:

-mod:AmazonsTW-Recalesced -show_err

As to my 7z problem, it appears despite a couple tries, I could not get an un-corrupted beta from File Front.

The version from Game Front extraced fine.
    Correction has been made, thank you for the finding!

Thanks Parthian Shot for your patience with me. I will contact you later.
    bye bye

Thanks Parthian Shot for your patience with me. I will contact you later.
    bye bye
    NP.

Hope you find the problem and be able to play the game.

It really is a lot of fun and hope you wouldn't miss it.

It s good, i have gold edition and it works, Amazons folder is always"AmazonsTW-Recalesced" in my RTW folder, and not"AmazonsTW-Recalesced_rev7b2" but it works!
    ,But in campain with Amazonia in 263 i have a CTD, i saw a Geothe emissary disappear front of a city in my land.
    Perhaps it s that.Start again several time with autosave but Ctd again.I begin a new campain it s good for the moment.
    In custom battle with Amazonia,i ve played ok,stop AmazonsTW ok and on the desk:Script error=>"desc_strat.txt line4881 column 121 you have chosen an invalid tile (170,140) for Aryleia (dacia)" lol!Yet the battle was good!

PS amazon emissary is nice!lol
    Last edited by Rescator; January 09, 2013 at 04:19 PM.

It s good, i have gold edition and it works, Amazons folder is always"AmazonsTW-Recalesced" in my RTW folder, and not"AmazonsTW-Recalesced_rev7b2" but it works!
    ,But in campain with Amazonia in 263 i have a CTD, i saw a Geothe emissary disappear front of a city in my land.
    Perhaps it s that.Start again several time with autosave but Ctd again.I begin a new campain it s good for the moment.
    In custom battle with Amazonia,i ve played ok,stop AmazonsTW ok and on the desk:Script error=>"desc_strat.txt line4881 column 121 you have chosen an invalid tile (170,140) for Aryleia (dacia)" lol!Yet the battle was good!

PS amazon emissary is nice!lol
    Glad that you got it going

The invalid tile is the oldest "issue". Basically,when the campaign starts, an Amazon General is onboard of a fleet. AI's filter only check if an army commander is on land or on the water, but never check if the general is with a fleet. So you will always get the invalid tile message on exiting of the game when at the start of a campaign.

Also I am not sure if you have started the mod script.The script must run for the mod to work properly. When the script is running, you got 4 turns per year, instead of two turns per year. So when I was reading the description about year 263, it means that you have played 28 turns if the script is activated.

The script must be manually activated, when the Rome Total War software application is re-launched.
    But the script should not be re-run, if you stayed in the Rome Total War, but merely exit and re-start a new campaign.

Libertus

The city battle map CTD problem happens with black Amazon too. So, you just check this function of all factions and fix.

ok thanks. No i don t start the script, i forget lol! i ve played 14 turns.
    The script must be activated with' show me" in the left corner it s ok?

ok thanks. No i don t start the script, i forget lol! i ve played 14 turns.
    The script must be activated with' show me" in the left corner it s ok?
    That is right!

For every time you re-start the Rome Total War software, and only every time you re-start the software, when the campaign started, you have to press the ESC key and then when the pop-menu appears, press the "?" ICON (Not the "?" key. The adviser picture will appear on the upper left side of the screen with a green/black circular icon underneath her, you would have click that circular icon, close the adviser by click the "X" icon right next to her, and then click the "Return" to game option in the pop up menu to resume the campaign.

You need to perform the above activation only the first time you start/re-started the software and enter the campaign. If you re-activate the script when exiting the campaign and re-started the campaign, but did not exit the software, a very nasty AI bug might appear.

The above description is called the "show-me" script, this is the standard mod script activation for almost all the mods that uses the mod-folder method, meaning without patching the vanilla Rome Total War software.

Thank you, it s ok,lot of mods use this i know and i forget often
    Thank you again ,i give news if i have an other problem.
    Bye bye Lady

Libertus

It seems that Far East Celt get minus money very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by naftykid View Post
    It seems that Far East Celt get minus money very quickly.
    It is created as a semi-horde, meaning, it just settled in the Tarim basin, and away from the Huns, so it can not really maintain its army.

Therefore either the player needs to rapidly expand the domain for FE Celt, including going to war with the Seleucid if necessary, or most of the army must be disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by naftykid View Post
    The city battle map CTD problem happens with black Amazon too. So, you just check this function of all factions and fix.
    all city map CTD have been corrected. This a test sequence issue. We checked the City map and then decided to shrink our battle unit pool to make room for the Far East Celt.

Thank you for the report though.

Me again , I have a CTD, With Greek, turn 255, when a Goethe amazon emissary stop to walk front of 2 other emissarys Thracian sideline Byzantium.
    Last edited by Rescator; January 10, 2013 at 02:30 PM.