Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

Libertus

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 7.0 Release

In Africa, most of the city are still in barbarian civilization, because the creator faction is still Numidia. I think you should change to Carthaginian.
    Amazon: Total War - Campaign tester.

Quote Originally Posted by naftykid View Post
    In Africa, most of the city are still in barbarian civilization, because the creator faction is still Numidia. I think you should change to Carthaginian.
    That is a very good point, even though Numidia is the same culture as Carthaginian, I will get one of dev-team members to look into it.

Thanks.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

I have some questions about my ATW installation, (patch 7.0 fixes them right?) I got it as is I downloaded it from moddb :
    - The Geothe Amazon doesn't seem to have victory conditions for both Short and Long campaigns, as well as S.P.Q.R.
    - Geothe amasons's first level barracks can't recruit amazon hoplites ( but 2nd level barracks can recruit both the a-hoplites and the amazon swordswomen)
    - S.P.Q.R. have post-Marian reform units available for recruiting right from the start.
    - Is patch 7.0 sufficient , or I need to get previous versions as well?
    I just conquered the Halicarnassus with the Geothe, and as I threw a glance to the Victory conditions , just then I saw that they're blank!!! I went to the "Choose faction" menu, but both the Long and Short campaigns are blank(and for Rome too)!!! What must I do? And to think that I started playing without serious intentions!!! XD))))) I guess I just fell in with those gals XD)))... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by IkkoCrusader View Post
    I have some questions about my ATW installation, (patch 7.0 fixes them right?) I got it as is I downloaded it from moddb :
    - The Geothe Amazon doesn't seem to have victory conditions for both Short and Long campaigns, as well as S.P.Q.R.
    - Geothe amasons's first level barracks can't recruit amazon hoplites ( but 2nd level barracks can recruit both the a-hoplites and the amazon swordswomen)
    - S.P.Q.R. have post-Marian reform units available for recruiting right from the start.
    I just conquered the Halicarnassus with the Geothe, and as I threw a glance to the Victory conditions , just then I saw that they're blank!!! I went to the "Choose faction" menu, but both the Long and Short campaigns are blank(and for Rome too)!!! What must I do? And to think that I started playing without serious intentions!!! XD))))) I guess I just fell in with those gals XD)))... !!!

It does, but not displayed due to a menu field error. the win condition is 50 provinces and hold Rome.

SPQR currently has the Marian reform disabled.

You probably should download 8.0A to be current. And each update already contain fixes or feature from the previous update, so you do not need to re-download the previous patch or update.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/amazons-to...gent/downloads
    Last edited by parthian shot; August 21, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Thank you for the insight, I'll be sure to patch to version 8.0A !!!

Quote Originally Posted by IkkoCrusader View Post
    Thank you for the insight, I'll be sure to patch to version 8.0A !!!
    No Problem! Don't forget to rate us if you like the mod on ModDB.
    Last edited by parthian shot; August 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM.