Thread: Game crashes every time on battle map. any battle map.

Default Game crashes every time on battle map. any battle map.

hello.

I ll describe you as many info as I can.

I have a Windows 7 desktop, 4GB Ram DDR3, 1 GB DDR3 GForce video card.

I have installed full original version of M2TW GOLD edition

I have NOT installed the 1.5 patch, because it lead to another problem of "wrong disk found. insert original kingdoms disk".
    Stainless steel 6.4 plays normally without the 1.5 patch.

I have installed all 3.0 version, 3.1 and 3.2 patch of TATW

Game campaigns begin successfully, but game crashes in every battle map. Tested twice on a gondor vs mordor battle map, once on an Eriador VS rebels battle map, and a custom battle map.

Gathering some info, i think i disabled the UAC (actually it was on "never notify me" status all along), and I also made not hidden folder, the M2TW folder, and also on properties i set on users "allow" and "edit" ticks.

Problem still exists.

any further ideas?

Default Re: Game crashes every time on battle map. any battle map.

Disable daylight saving settings, if u have Windows 7 or Vista, go to Control Panel, Clock, Date and Time, Change the time zone, Change time zone, uncheck `Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Savings time`.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I will do it shortly, but what s got to do THIS setting with the crash?!

It seems that TATW can`t handle summer\winter time, no clue why, but the fix works, no battle crashes and it does no harm to your PC\laptop. You can always set your time and date manually.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I will do it shortly, but what s got to do THIS setting with the crash?!

and it really worked...!!!

thank you very much.

the most weird solution ever..!