Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CVRIA activity

Default Re: CVRIA activity

KING award. Most inspirational and motivating Curialist.

I nominate Bethencourt. Anyone beg to differ?

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

I cannot oppose to the creation of this beautiful award, but for me it is too high standards to reach. We all have a dream. I am not special about that. I do not know if my late work here deserves it but just to know that it has inspire you to think on it, design it and take your time to post it is a good and enough award for me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Bethencourt; November 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

I nominate Bethencourt thus Cdec support.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

I nominate Inkie, for his survey galvanized people into discussion.

Blog Entries

I nominate both.

He also suits very much LORD ADMIRAL NELSON AWARD.

Someone anonymous via reputation, (thank you by the way and thank you also to those other anonymous and also known members that have supported me) , has proposed me the BETHENCOURT AWARD. I wonder what it would reward, being me? , I would win all the contests, and being me is not so rewarding, or yes? Maybe because I am misterious and sexeh. Behave baby! Behave! Yes, this leads me to the next award. I guess you guess too.
    Last edited by Bethencourt; November 28, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Well with what you are doing for the site your own award doesn't sound bad at all.

I think Inkie is the root of getting us out of our club sofas and taking the pipes out of our mouths and exclaiming shock at the dust in the CVRIA.

Aikanįr's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

As lon as I can still smoke my Cubans? No problem with that

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

MR. B. AWARD. Everything he touches crumbles, even Thema Devia is in danger in his hands. Consciously or not he makes you see the funny side of serious things. He does not understand his succes in the Coliseum, even so he smiles to the applauses. Do not let him run any of your affairs. Award to the most disastrously funny member.

Last edited by Bethencourt; November 29, 2012 at 02:37 PM.

ZEUS AWARD. He has powerful brothers and sisters, but he is the king among them. The thunder is his word, his will uncontested. Sees it all and can it all. Beginning and end of all power. Our well is his caprice. So adore him and be his sons. Best HEXAGON COUNCIL member.

Last edited by Bethencourt; November 29, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    Well with what you are doing for the site your own award doesn't sound bad at all.
    Thank you for offering the idea, you are a good friend. Maybe for some (or for few or only for you) people that would make sense, but as I said it is strange for me.

ANOTHER AWARD.

WONKA AWARD. His creations have not been matched yet by any other. He knows exactly what you want when you start your game,.... maybe you are part of his game. Vanilla is not his favourite flavour and the horizon is just a place to go. Award to the best Artifex.

Last edited by Bethencourt; November 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    I think Inkie is the root of getting us out of our club sofas and taking the pipes out of our mouths and exclaiming shock at the dust in the CVRIA.
    He has done and he is doing an amazing work that makes me see that he really trust the CVRIA and it is commited with it, and being we the CVRIA the rest is for you to think about...
    Last edited by Bethencourt; November 29, 2012 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks, but if the CCC is what you're talking about I really don't deserve any praise. The nucleus of the idea is all Joe's, as I said in the survey

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkie Pie View Post
    Thanks, but if the CCC is what you're talking about I really don't deserve any praise. The nucleus of the idea is all Joe's, as I said in the survey
    Yesssss, I like his crazy horse, it can take us anywhere, , but your work in the survey and the promotion of the proposal is very visible.
    Last edited by Bethencourt; November 29, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

It is funny still. By actual poll results by wanting more transparency so we as members will have more information to decide we will be having a full transparent CAT activity thread, although they can send secret PMs among them. But also at the same time we will still have to vote in 2/3 majority to decide anything related to them.

This is very much going into "YES AND NO TELLER AWARD" for all of us. Didn't I foresee it?... What else?

The awards on this thread will need some rules so I will call for this duty some people that could be named honorary members of the creative community. We all can agree on this!

If they do not answer I will have to ask for your help. In such case I hope you match their level.

GENERAL IDEA.

Joined ventures can result very good. Yes, I know it is obvious, but how many times put to work? Much posting answering other posts does not mean common work. Example:

Last edited by Bethencourt; November 30, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Uncle Bethencourt became crazy run ya'll !

No! it is only that I was silent! & Yes! run if you like! (maybe you are crazier than I am)
    Last edited by Bethencourt; November 30, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries

That is quiet possible

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast