Thread: can i install with jsgme?

Default can i install with jsgme?

i am about to extract and i decided to make sure before possibly destroying my whole install

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: can i install with jsgme?

I have never used it but im sure you can

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

I suggest using multiple installs, if disk space is not an issue.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

I use it with JSGME. No problems.

I also use it with JSGME and have no problems, JSGME is great, saves a lot of disk space.

ive tried and works no problems. Thing is it doesnt have a real installer just extracts to the directory so i add a data folder and put it in that in the respective mod folder and enable.
    muliple installs are unnessarily hard. I have to have them anyway (one for each rtw patch version) so having an extra for every mod just isnt worth the time and effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Baltar
    I suggest using multiple installs, if disk space is not an issue.
    you will find that jgsgme saves you alot of time since multi installs take a long time and are annoying.
    see i installed it to my rtw 1.5 directory, i can disable it in 30 seconds and enable another rtw 1.5 mod within 5 minutes making it a lot faster and less tedious than copying or installing the game all over (which requires patching it again too btw)
    also they mess up your system registry and slow its overall speed.