Thread: Missing files

Default Missing files

I don't know if anyone has had this problem before but i installed the files for the game as instructed but when i go and launch the executable it runs vanilla M2TW. And when i looked into the file where i installed the sundering and it seems as though only half of the files that are usually in a total war mod are present. Any ideas what i might have did wrong?

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Missing files

You may have installed it in a wrong path? It is the most common issue.

HM, if you choose the wrong path The Sundering crashes
    Thats what i experienced at the beginning

Maybe the files got lost during the download

Thanks for replying, so can you guys give me the correct install path and ill try and then if that doesn't work ill go and re download the files.

also the the files part 1,2, and 3 are viewed as vlc files on my pc, could that also be apart of the cause of my problem during installation or no?
    Last edited by Arandir Tur-Anion de Bodemloze; November 23, 2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Arandir : Just double post, but no problem, you do not have the post account

Quote Originally Posted by okay4352 View Post
    Thanks for replying, so can you guys give me the correct install path and ill try and then if that doesn't work ill go and re download the files.

also the the files part 1,2, and 3 are viewed as vlc files on my pc, could that also be apart of the cause of my problem during installation or no?
    vlc files is correct
    it is important, that you do not remove the files after downloading and save them in your M2TW folder or anywhere else from the folder where you´ve downloaded and saved them

all sundering parts, including the .exe file must be in the same folder (your download folder) Do not split them^^

when you run the .exe choose your M2WTW folder (because its a M2TW mod ;-) )
    the .exe file will automatically choose the right files from your download folder (remember not to remove them from your download folder)

i hope i explained it well

@Kolwen correct me if i´m wrong
    Last edited by Vaulkhar_Melkor; November 23, 2012 at 04:59 PM.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

That's perfect Vaulkhar

*bowing* thank you :-)