Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campaign Let's Play

Default Campaign Let's Play

I really would like an in-depth preview of this game, being my computer is too weak to install M2tw: Kingdoms and definitely too weak to handle this mod. Would someone be willing to do a campaign playthrough so I can get a taste of the action?

Yes, i'm aware of one LPer who's doing a "hotseat" campaign, but that seems a bit dull.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Campaign Let's Play

Surrealbeliefs said he'd do a campaign playthrough awhile ago but it's still not up yet. When he does upload them they'll probably be here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Surrealbeliefs

Funny thing about that, actually. i've been harassing him, mildly, to do a campaign and get it posted for a while. He said that his game keeps crashing and he talked to you personally about it, but he still can't get it to work.

I was wondering if there will be other story Campaigns, or will there be just one?
    I'm looking forward to seeing the "Great Hyrulean Alliance" VS the "Savage Races", or the "Enslaved Races of Ganon". as a secondary Story Campaign.

Any Thoughts?

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBob View Post
    Funny thing about that, actually. i've been harassing him, mildly, to do a campaign and get it posted for a while. He said that his game keeps crashing and he talked to you personally about it, but he still can't get it to work.

Yeah he keeps getting an out of memory graphics error, really not sure why he is. It might have to wait for the next version.

I would like to see some scenarios as well. Perhaps the Goron/Zora war ("War of Death Mountain" has a nice ring to it) mentioned by Neph in the Goron description ? I'd even like to see a horde situation in which the Moblins are in large numbers at the gates of Hyrule Prime. I liked the Land of the Golden Kingdom Idea, so perhaps we can use submods? I have no idea if we can have several campaign scenarios in one mod.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    Yeah he keeps getting an out of memory graphics error, really not sure why he is. It might have to wait for the next version.

I figured it would have to be something on his own end, considering I've seen a few campaign videos (albeit while the game was still very early in development) that were well into the game.

I would like to see some scenarios as well. Perhaps the Goron/Zora war ("War of Death Mountain" has a nice ring to it) mentioned by Neph in the Goron description ? I'd even like to see a horde situation in which the Moblins are in large numbers at the gates of Hyrule Prime. I liked the Land of the Golden Kingdom Idea, so perhaps we can use submods? I have no idea if we can have several campaign scenarios in one mod.
    i imagine these ideas could be implemented into the historical battles option further down the line
    I shall consume... consume everything

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the "Great Hyrulean Alliance" VS the "Savage Races", or the "Enslaved Races of Ganon". as a secondary Story Campaign.

Any Thoughts?
    Submods.

Also, someone seems to be a big fan of my signature.

I have no idea if we can have several campaign scenarios in one mod.
    The official mod is already planned to have two campaigns.

Two campaigns? The Grand Campaign and....?

The Link-centric campaign.

Is there a thread for that? I'd like some details.

I figured it would have to be something on his own end, considering I've seen a few campaign videos (albeit while the game was still very early in development) that were well into the game.
    I get a lot of crashes when I end the turn, but have never gotten that. I'd reckon it's on his end

I'll probably do one (not video, but a written one) after the next big update. There looks to be a lot of new stuff to cover. That and hopefully the economy won't utterly shaft me like the first two times I tried. >_< Within 4 turns, my economy was dead no matter what I did. And then the stalfos came and...well...you can probably imagine what went down next. XD

I'll be sure to post my eventual LP on this forum as well as on my blog.

-
    Oh and...TWO CAMPAIGNS?! Normal freeform one and LINK CENTRIC ONE?!?!? ....*bows to neph*

Neph, you are a king among modders. A champion among zelda fans. A hero among time. A royal scrub among deku scrubs! ...Ok that last one sounded bad, but still! You're doing nothing but good work! Thank you!

King_of_Spoons64's Avatar Civis

I recently started a Labrynna Regime Campaign lets play
    Here's a link to the first part
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VgIMIwRRM0

I actually have a screenshot LP going, though progress is probably going to be semi-slow especially given that I'm having crashing issues at the moment.
    http://hollowforest.tumblr.com/

Well, I'll begin my campaign now once my cough is gone. I can't really go, "Welcome to Hyru-*cough*". :C
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo

>_> I started a Sheikah LP yesterday and it was getting interesting...But then I hit a weird crash bug and both my regular save and my autosave got corrupted...Sorry pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethien View Post
    Well, I'll begin my campaign now once my cough is gone. I can't really go, "Welcome to Hyru-*cough*". :C

???!! Surreal?

???!! Surreal?
    That's me!

Barring any crashes, I'll have the first episode of my series up this Friday.
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast