Thread: Cannot Install Mod: "Invalid Data"

Default Cannot Install Mod: "Invalid Data"

Hey guys,

I've been attempting to dl and install Darthmod Nap 2.6 from here. When downloading from mirror, the dl goes just fine, until the end, where it sits at 100% downloaded for quite a while (10 minutes) yet refuses to finish and open up. After just leaving it, it finally finishes. I then attempt to open (as administrator) and a alert comes up saying "invalid data exists".

After googling other peoples issues, this seems to be a problem on my end, however I am not sure how to go about fixing it. Can someone guide me in possibly changing some settings on my comp or methods to how I go about properly dling the file? I have dled shogun and empire darthmod's in the past just fine so this is rather frustrating.

Dirac's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Cannot Install Mod: "Invalid Data"

Hello credible_threat, I had the same problem, is seems that one of the installers is corrupted, I downloaded from here > http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3586 < and it worked. You probably downloaded from strategyinformer.com mirror, although it was fastest mirror, installer doesn't work.

Default Re: Cannot Install Mod: "Invalid Data"

Quote Originally Posted by Dirac View Post
    Hello credible_threat, I had the same problem, is seems that one of the installers is corrupted, I downloaded from here > http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3586 < and it worked. You probably downloaded from strategyinformer.com mirror, although it was fastest mirror, installer doesn't work.
    Worked great, thanks! I had previously tried all 3 mirrors, including moddb, but your link seemed to work just fine. I also did some other things, such as turn off UAC, and change around some anti-virus stuff, so that may or may not have had an impact. Either way, thanks a lot!