Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [[WIP]] Middle Earth Subfaction Project (M.E.S.P)

Default Re: [[WIP]] Middle Earth Subfaction Project (M.E.S.P)

Emmm no, we are on hollidays of this mod, we havenīt left it, itīs only that we were a bit bored of The Lord of the Rings, but donīt worry, we will return, and we will continue making new great things xd. Thanks for remember us hehehe

I definitely am interested in the Galadhrim soldier. Maybe a modder's resource release?

no, the moddell arenīt going to be a free resource, but this moddell is being skinned by LL, so in the future you can see it xdxd

Any news ?

?

oo sorry xdxd. I didnīt connect to this threat since a long time xdxd. No, there isnīt any news because we havenīt been working on the mod, itīs inactive for the moment xd. Now, we are working in our own different projects, for example, Iīm remaking all the elven rosters for The Sundering mod, so I think that Iīm not going to retake the work in a long time. Sorry xd.
    Thanks for your interest mate!!!!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Since you are not working on it anytime soon, what about releasing what you already have created to the public, pls?

baz44331's Avatar Ordinarius

There is a huge amount done and Ive work a lot of hrs on the textures. I don't see why not. But this is his project. problem is he works on two projects at the same time which in turn left us waiting a long time. which is why its dead.

Ei hi!!! no Iīm not going to release nothing because the mod state insnīt ``deathīī only ``inactiveīī when i will be bored from The Sundering, I will return to it xdxd. At least, I would like to finish the ancient cities before to release it hehehe.

Any news ? Sorry to ask you this question, but I really like your work! :p

Ei hi mate!!!! No there arenīt any news, for the moment Iīm fixing some moddells to release them as a free resource. I have thought about it and I think that is a good way to say good bye to Medieval II Total War, now is time for Rome II and I hope that would be possible make our project in Rome II xd

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrosh View Post
    Ei hi mate!!!! No there arenīt any news, for the moment Iīm fixing some moddells to release them as a free resource. I have thought about it and I think that is a good way to say good bye to Medieval II Total War, now is time for Rome II and I hope that would be possible make our project in Rome II xd
    Best news ever! Im glad that you will make them open source. I really like them!

Mank's Avatar Dormouse of Hader

Seconded!

Thanks for deciding to give these wonderful units to the TATW community Pyrosh!

Are you going to put in your mod the new look of men's Dale and the new dwarf too ?

ummm no, probably I only make free resource the gondorian soldiers, Iīm not going to spend the time in making models for this game, because is completely obsolete. Iīm planning try to put new models in TWR2, if all goes well and If I have a big team... probably we will study the possibility of make a mod bassed on The Lor of the Rings for Total War Rome II, and probably in it we will try to make the new filmīs models heheehe.
    Regards mate

Please dowland link...

Woah that would be great! Good luck

Pls any chance for a release before christmas? The community would be very thankful. Since you already made up your mind on releasing these units as a free resource maybe this would be the best time to do so.

hahahaha more pressure please xdxd. NO, they wonīt be released before christmas because they arenīt finished, we have to remake some textures and work in other units xdxd. It going to take time xd. Probably for chistmas I will upload one new preview xd

So you are back in the game, I guess?