November 18, 2012, 01:44 PM
A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If youíre a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The modís main class file should be prefixed with Ďmod_í. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you donít know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
Download: Risugami Modloader 1.4.5