Thread: The Sacred Realm- Host-Only Thread [Locked]

Askthepizzaguy's Avatar Know the dark side
    Civitate

Default The Sacred Realm- Host-Only Thread [Locked]

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 23, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Civitate

Default Re: The Sacred Realm- Host-Only Thread [Locked]

The Legend of Zelda
    King of Thieves

Prologue

Storm clouds gather over Hyrule Castle Town. A wave of crime swept through Hyrule. The land became cursed; the sky, blackened. The people of Hyrule seem to be under some kind of dark enchantment. Friends feuding with friends. Neighbors stealing each other's property. Raid after raid on royal caravans.

The Castle, once a bastion of law and order, safety and security, was raided.
    The King's treasury, emptied. Several priceless artifacts were stolen. But worst of all, the Sacred Triangles were removed from the holiest of places, the Temple of Time. The gates to the Castle were closed, and the Royal Family was locked up good and tight. But guards and gates do little good when someone from inside the Castle was responsible for the raid.

An attack on the Royal Family, from within... and in the darkness,
    the attackers did flee.And in their greed, they slew one another, fighting over their most valued prize, the Sacred Triangles. Somehow, the relics were lost to the sands of time....

Now, thieves and gangsters rule over most of Hyrule. The curse of greed has touched everyone. From the darkness comes a great evil, and few are able to resist its intoxicating power.

Hope and Fear... Love and Hatred... Joy and Sorrow...

These would be the
    keys to breaking the grip of greed on the people of Hyrule. Only a powerful enough emotion can move the spirit and reverse the dark curse that plagues them.The defenders of the Sacred Realm, six beings of extraordinary power, would be all that stands between Hyrule and a world of death and darkness, swallowed whole by greed.And yet, they were not immune to the darkness that consumed them.

As Day turns to Night, and Night turns to Day, so does the river of Time continue to flow...

A being of Great Evil has come to Hyrule, and with this being, comes a stone large enough to disrupt the flow of the river of time forever....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Moon is slowly falling out of the sky. When it reaches Hyrule Castle town, there will be nothing left worth fighting for.

Things always seems darkest just before the dawn...

Civitate

The man wiped sweat from his brow.

Busy, always busy. His devotion to duty was beyond admirable. He knew that he was but a humble servant, bringing joy and happiness to Hyrule. He also knew that if he did not do his job, the very foundation of the kingdom would begin to unravel.

When he happened upon the glowing object, he knew that someone had obviously misplaced such a valuable item. He took it upon himself to find its owner.

So shiny, and glowing red.

Surely it must have been very expensive, whatever it was. The object disappeared into his bag, and he continued onward.

Mustn't be late, of course...

_______

My goodness, it sure is heavy.

He stopped and took it back out of his bag, and looked at it again.

Very pretty....

No time to waste. Back into the bag it went.

_______

He stopped again and pulled it back out of the bag, and began to stare at it, his eyes widening in awe.

So.... very.... pretty.....

Living Players: [33/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. Chaotix27
    7. choxorn
    8. classical_hero
    9. cpdwane
    10. Double A
    11. edse
    12. God Emperor
    13. Gone 2 the Celts
    14. HereticSeon
    15. Ironside II
    16. Jarema
    17. Kennigit
    18. Krill
    19. LazyMcCrow
    20. Luke Vader
    21. Lyra
    22. Mat93
    23. Ninjacow64
    24. Rebel Jeb
    25. robbiecon
    26. spartangeneral
    27. The Mysterious F
    28. Tiaexz
    29. Treva, the Renewer
    30. Visorslash
    31. White_Eyes
    32. Xenoneb
    33. Zaccino

Day One Instructions:

• You may vote to lynch someone, or vote to end the game.
    • Vote to end the game must be unanimous for the Neutral Team to be victorious.
    • You may also use this time to discuss publicly or privately what kinds of actions you might take tonight.
    • You may use this time to ask me whatever questions you wish, publicly or privately.
    • Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions list

Dawn of
    The First Day

-48 hours until end of round-

Civitate

End of
    The First Day

"Stop, thieves!"

Two figures dashed through the Market, with castle guards in hot pursuit.

It was hard to make out what was happening, above the din of the crowded market. The two accused thieves pushed their way between the merchants and shoppers, knocking over carts filled with wares and sending chickens flying in every direction.

"Oh dear! My cuccos are getting away!" shouted one distraught woman. "I'll give a handsome reward to whoever catches them all!"

Nobody paid any attention as they were too distracted by the unfolding carnage. One rather large woman was knocked over and began screaming for her beloved Richard.

One of the accused thieves attempted to blend in by pretending to be an item for sale on one of the merchant's carts. The other tried to guise himself as a minstrel and began to play music in a corner, trying to remain inconspicuous.

Unfortunately, one of the accused thieves wasn't so lucky. He was surrounded by castle soldiers.

"So, what seems to be the trouble, officers?" he gulped.

The captain of the guard began to read off the list of charges. It was rather short.

"You're accused of stealing a bottle of milk from that cart that came from Romani Ranch. The penalty for highway robbery is death!"

"You'll never catch me alive, coppers!" shouted the Mysterious F.

He grabbed a nearby clay pot and hurled it at the captain of the guard, and tried to make his escape. Market goers began scampering to collect the numerous rupees that scattered from the shattered pot, confusing the guards (on any number of levels. Why were people stealing milk when there were perfectly good rupees sitting idle in every single clay pot in Hyrule?).

The man attempted to make his escape through the Back Alley, attempting to climb to safety via one of the hanging clotheslines. The castle soldiers were in hot pursuit, and they hurled javelins at the escaping man. He grabbed the next line and kept climbing higher and higher.

"I'm gonna make it! I'm gonna make it!" he thought to himself.

A few seconds later, a javelin severed the clothesline he was hanging from, and he hung on for dear life as he swung toward the earth. He plowed through several other clotheslines and ended up with a pair of men's striped underwear in his face, a brassiere on his chest, and somehow, a garter belt and stockings on his feet. Inconceivable!

He crashed through the window of one of the shops and ended up right in the middle of the Bombchu bowling alley.

"I'm alive!" thought Gorman, and he was relieved.

Just then, a bombchu drove between his stockings and exploded, scoring a perfect strike.

"Nicely done! One shiny purple rupee to the handsome young boy with the green hat!" shouted the purple-haired mini-game operator.

Living Players: [32/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. Chaotix27
    7. choxorn
    8. classical_hero
    9. cpdwane
    10. Double A
    11. edse
    12. God Emperor
    13. Gone 2 the Celts
    14. HereticSeon
    15. Ironside II
    16. Jarema
    17. Kennigit
    18. Krill
    19. LazyMcCrow
    20. Luke Vader
    21. Lyra
    22. Mat93
    23. Ninjacow64
    24. Rebel Jeb
    25. robbiecon
    26. spartangeneral
    27. Tiaexz
    28. Treva, the Renewer
    29. Visorslash
    30. White_Eyes
    31. Xenoneb
    32. Zaccino

Deceased Players: [1/33]

1. The Mysterious F - Gorman

Start of
    The First Night

Round will end Tuesday the 13th at 6:00 PM Eastern Time USA

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 18, 2012 at 04:28 AM.

Civitate

End of
    The First Night

A lone figure wandered alone in the Forest, and was surprised when he was surrounded by a very large group of bandits cloaked in darkness.

Within seconds, it was a free-for all. The bandits surrounded and began attacking the lone figure. Although the figure was strong enough to shrug off direct attacks, soon enough, his bag full of goodies was separated from him.

The bandits chased each other and began tearing the bag to pieces. Rupees went flying everywhere, and the figures began snatching them up.

Soon, he found that even his precious items had been taken from him, and even the item most precious to him.

A single tear rolled down his cheek....

What a horrible night....

He felt very alone.

The soldier stood silent guard in front of the castle. Nobody ever seemed to notice him.

Until now.

A lone figure approached, cloaked in darkness, with glowing red eyes.

"Halt! What business do you have in the Castle?"

"....."

"I'm afraid I cannot let you pass through here, whoever you are. Turn around and go back from whence you came, traveler."

"....."

The lone figure said nothing, but raised a hand. From this hand, began to glow a bright white light, which rapidly turned to purple, and then hollow blackness.

The lone figure fired an Orb of Darkness at the soldier, whose weaponry was in no way capable of turning back its unstoppable power.

The soldier was instantly obliterated.

HereticSeon was Shiro, the Soldier!

Another figure was waiting for someone in Hyrule field, hiding in the bushes. From this spot, he could see his target if they were to move past, as they always did.

But, while he was vigilantly watching for this other person, a group of four cloaked figures sneaked up behind him and ambushed him.

The small figure was nimble, and able to dodge several of their attacks. It seemed some of them were not at all used to, nor suited for, fighting. But, at least a couple of them performed more competently.

Eventually, the small figure was bludgeoned and stabbed, and finally, in an impressive display of power, ripped off of the ground and hurled into a boulder, which was shattered from the blow.

The small figure could not survive the wounds, and dropped to the ground, dead.

An item was stolen from his knapsack.

When the figures left the scene, a small, glowing fairy appeared, and sprinkled fairy dust onto the fallen kid.

Within seconds, the wounds were miraculously healed!

The fairy flew off into the night, her duty performed and her freedom attained.

cpdwane was slain, but revived by a Bottled Fairy!

Living Players: [31/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. Chaotix27
    7. choxorn
    8. classical_hero
    9. cpdwane
    10. Double A
    11. edse
    12. God Emperor
    13. Gone 2 the Celts
    14. Ironside II
    15. Jarema
    16. Kennigit
    17. Krill
    18. LazyMcCrow
    19. Luke Vader [aka Primo]
    20. Lyra
    21. Mat93
    22. Ninjacow64
    23. Rebel Jeb
    24. robbiecon
    25. topsecret
    26. Tiaexz
    27. Treva, the Renewer
    28. Visorslash
    29. White_Eyes
    30. Xenoneb
    31. Zaccino

Deceased Players: [2/33]

2. HereticSeon- Shiro, the Soldier

Dawn of
    The Second Day

Day Two Instructions:

• You may also use this time to discuss publicly or privately what kinds of actions you might take tonight.
    • You may use this time to ask me whatever questions you wish, publicly or privately.
    • Note: I've decided to give people a full 48 hours for Day Phases, to ensure folks have a chance to vote. Round ends Friday the 16th at 3:00 AM Eastern Time USA.

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 18, 2012 at 04:28 AM.

Civitate

End of
    The Second Day

[Please open this up in a different tab, to provide background noise]
    |
    |
    \/
    Click Here!

And then click on the video as well.

Rain poured down from the sky. It seemed as though it had started at the crack of dawn and wouldn't end until late evening. The village was in good spirits, considering the recent murders.

"We've found a Skull Kid! May we burn him?" shouted the people of Kakariko Village.

One of the village watchmen, a soldier from Hyrule Castle, stood blocking the path to Death Mountain. He didn't even blink when they brought the little imp toward him, bound with rope.

"How do you know that he is a Skull Kid?" questioned the guard.

"Because he looks like one!" said another Villager.

"Bring him forward."

"I'm not a Skull Kid, I'm NOT a Skull Kid." shouted NinjaCow64.

"But you are dressed as one."

"They dressed me up like this," protested NinjaCow64. "This isn't even my real face, it's just a mask!"

It seemed as though NinjaCow was wearing a mask that looked like a skull, indeed. Very convincing.

"Well, we did do the mask."

"....The mask?"

"And the clothes made out of straw. But he is a Skull Kid."

"Did you dress him up like this?"

"NO!"

"No, no."

"No."

"No!"

"Yes."

"Yes, a bit."

"He has got orange glowing eyes!" said one of the villagers, pointing at them.

"What makes you think he is a Skull Kid?" asked the guard, impatiently.

"Well, he turned me into a Dinalfos!" said one of the civil servants.

"A Dinalfos!?!" replied the guard, incredulously.

".......I got better." said the man, meekly.

The guard was not impressed.

"He has been organizing groups of assassins to kill the villagers!" shouted another.

"He's a killer! He's got teeth the size of.... ermm.... he can leap about.... well, just look at all the bodies!" shouted a third.

The guard was very, very impatient now.

"Has anyone got ANY proof that this innocent looking lad is in any way malevolent at all?"

It got very quiet for a long time.

"Well, he did say he was evil."

"And he mentioned something about wanting to pay people to kill someone else today."

"Yeah!"

NinjaCow finally struggled enough that the Skull Mask fell off, and he was able to speak.

"Twenty rupees to the good lads who will change their vote and lynch that guy who keeps changin' his name!" said NinjaCow.

"YEAH NEVER MIND KILL THAT PRIMO BALLERINA THING!" shouted a villager.

"I always hated gender-confused people with eyeball avatars." said another.

Primo decided to speak up.

"Uh.... I'll also buy off your votes?" he said, meekly. They kept advancing on the little girl/guy.... uh, whatever it was.

"Okay, don't say I didn't warn you!" Primo shouted, then lifted his skirt.

The entire crowd stopped dead in its tracks, speechless at first.

"Wow.... it's so big...." said a villager.

"And shiny! I want to hold it in my hands right now!" said another.

"I should be so lucky. Please, give it to me! I want to snatch it up and run off into the forest with it and plant kisses all over it!" said a third one, excitedly.

"I want to deposit it into a bank and earn 3 percent interest!" said the fourth.

"Yes, my friends, I too, am literally up to my crotch in rupees!" shouted Primo, while blushing.

" KILL THE SKULL THING!"

And so, after buying off the guard, the crowd carried NinjaCow64 all the way up to Death Mountain, and tossed his scrawny little straw body into the active volcano.

He um....

didn't do so well in there.

NinjaCow64 was the Skull Kid

Living Players: [30/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. Chaotix27
    7. choxorn
    8. classical_hero
    9. cpdwane
    10. Double A
    11. edse
    12. God Emperor
    13. Gone 2 the Celts
    14. Ironside II
    15. Jarema
    16. Kennigit
    17. Krill
    18. LazyMcCrow
    19. Luke Vader [aka Primo]
    20. Lyra
    21. Mat93
    22. Rebel Jeb
    23. robbiecon
    24. topsecret
    25. Tiaexz
    26. Treva, the Renewer
    27. Visorslash
    28. White_Eyes
    29. Xenoneb
    30. Zaccino

Deceased Players: [3/33]

3. NinjaCow64- Skull Kid

Start of
    The Second Night

Round will end Sunday the 18th at 4:00 AM Eastern Time USA
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 18, 2012 at 04:29 AM.

Civitate

End of
    The Second Night

A lone figure stood on the shores of Lake Hyrule, looking out into the sea.

Whoever it was seemed to be caught completely off-guard, as if their attention was elsewhere. A lit bomb was tossed right behind the slender figure, and when it exploded, the poor creature was stunned and helpless.

Then the bandits came.

And what a raid it was. One of them, a large, lumbering figure, made off with more rupees than they could carry, if that's even possible. Another grabbed several handfuls. Still another made off with a fistful. And finally, another one made off with whatever was left.

"Slim pickings. What a waste of a perfectly good bomb!" muttered the thief.

They all made a clean getaway. Surely when the slender figure woke, they wouldn't be very pleased with the results....

The well-dressed man stood in the center of Hyrule field, twitching his mustache.

"I am the great and powerful Gorman! And soon, I will return to rule this world! Ha hah hah hah hah hah haaa!!!"

"Boy, I could sure go for some milk right now. My bones need calcium!"

Another figure was prancing across Hyrule field, completely oblivious to the hauntings that were occurring.

As a matter of fact, this figure seemed to have a very jolly grin on his face.

A little bit too jolly if you ask me. He was clutching something golden and shiny in his hands.

He was so wrapped up in his greedy prancing that he didn't even see the large, lumbering lizard standing directly in his path.

He bumped directly into the massive creature. And then continued prancing as he spoke to the gigantic beast.

"Huff, Huff! Pardon me, but could you please stand aside? I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date!"

The Dinalfos just stood there, drooling.

"Hey, did I mention that is one niiiiiice sword? Can I see it for a second?" huffed the prancing man.

The Dinalfos began lumbering forward, holding a glowing red object in its left claw.

"Hey neato! That shiny jewel looks particularly nice. How about a trade? I'll give you this shiny golden thing for your shiny red glowing thing! You hand yours over first, niiice and slowly, so I know there's no tricks, okay?"

The lumbering Dinalfos swung its massive sword at the prancing man, who dove out of the way just in time.

"Hey! No need to resort to violence! I'm just tryin' to make sure no dinosaurs take advantage of me, that's all... ha hah...."

The Dinalfos' eyes began to glow bright red, and the creature unleashed a horrible torrent of flame from its powerful jaws, incinerating the prancing man almost instantly.

Chaotix27 was Sakon the Thief

Living Players: [29/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. choxorn
    7. classical_hero
    8. cpdwane
    9. Double A
    10. edse
    11. God Emperor
    12. Gone 2 the Celts
    13. Ironside II
    14. Jarema
    15. Kennigit
    16. Krill
    17. LazyMcCrow
    18. Luke Vader [aka Primo]
    19. Lyra
    20. Mat93
    21. Rebel Jeb
    22. robbiecon
    23. topsecret
    24. Tiaexz
    25. Treva, the Renewer
    26. Visorslash
    27. White_Eyes
    28. Xenoneb
    29. Zaccino

Deceased Players: [4/33]

3. NinjaCow64- Skull Kid
    4. Chaotix27- Sakon, the Thief

The Moon began to tremble, and slowly, it began its descent.

When it reached the center of Hyrule Field, it would obliterate the entire world.

None would survive the fire and rock,

the massive shockwave,

the all-encompassing destruction.

Time was nearing its final end.

Dawn of
    The Final Day

Day Three Instructions:

• Note: I've decided to give people a full 48 hours for Day Phases, to ensure folks have a chance to vote. Round ends Tuesday the 20th at 4:00 AM Eastern Time USA.

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 18, 2012 at 04:46 AM.

Civitate

End of
    The Final Day

Fireworks lit up the entire sky. The festival of Time was about to begin. The only thing that could possibly put a damper on the evening was the fact that the Moon was now just 12 hours away from destroying everyone and everything in Hyrule and beyond.

For some reason, this didn't seem to affect the inhabitants of Hyrule Castle Town, and Kakariko village. Whatever spell they were all under, seemed to render them oblivious to their impending doom. They didn't even have a prayer of escaping their fate now.

"We've found another thief!" shouted one of the Castle Town residents.

The young woman was brought before the assembly in chains, and seemed bitter and resentful at having been treated this way. Her purple eyes glared at them, piercingly.

"I'll have you know I haven't stolen anyone's rupees. You have the wrong woman! Unhand me, you cretins!"

Her demeanour wasn't doing her any favors with the crowd. While there was a last-minute attempt to spare her from death, those efforts fell short.

"She's not a thief, that's Princess Ruto! One of the six Sages of Hyrule, charged with protecting us from annihilation!"

The crowd, entranced by their bloodlust, ignored these pleas and dragged her before the castle guards.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" asked the guard.

"You impudent little peasant! How dare you speak this way to royalty! Unhand me, or my father's wrath will be eternal and furious!" roared Princess Ruto.

"First, my dear, I shall check to see if you have any stolen property on you." said the guard.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me, you filthy little rat! Now you just stop that this instant..."

"Yes. See? I'm sure this little bauble doesn't even belong to you, your majesty..." the guard said, locating something that seemed out of place.

"You... you... worm!"

"I've seen enough. Execute her."

"What!?!? HOW DARE YOU!!" shouted Ruto. "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!"

The guard surrounded her, and skewered her with their spears, as she screamed in pain and anger.

Zaccino was Ruto

High above them, the Moon continued its descent. No one even tried to leave... it was too late.

How would they spend their final hours?

Living Players: [28/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. choxorn
    7. classical_hero
    8. cpdwane
    9. Double A
    10. edse
    11. God Emperor WRATH OF GOD
    12. Gone 2 the Celts
    13. Ironside II
    14. Jarema
    15. Kennigit
    16. Krill
    17. LazyMcCrow
    18. Luke Vader [aka Primo]
    19. Lyra
    20. Mat93
    21. Rebel Jeb WRATH OF GOD
    22. robbiecon
    23. topsecret
    24. Tiaexz
    25. Treva, the Renewer
    26. Visorslash
    27. White_Eyes
    28. Xenoneb

Deceased Players: [5/33]

3. NinjaCow64- Skull Kid
    4. Chaotix27- Sakon, the Thief
    5. Zaccino- Ruto- Sage of Water

Start of
    The Final Night

Round will end Thursday the 22nd at 4:00 AM Eastern Time USA

Civitate

Time expires.

Triforce of Wisdom:

• "There are currently 3678 rupees in play.
    • The average rupee total is just over 111.
    • The difference between the richest and poorest person is 84 rupees."

Civitate

End of
    The Final Night

The traveler watched the Moon fall, with a sad look on his face.

"So, you've finally done it....

I knew I shouldn't have let you out of my sight.

Now you've managed to destroy the Hylian race, and all the others,
    out of some misguided desire for vengeance.

Who are you avenging?

Your people are no more...

they cannot benefit from what you've done..."

The Moon said nothing, only continued to fall.

"If only that imp hadn't stolen you from me...

he was clearly not able to wield your power responsibly."

The sound of footfalls behind the traveler were obscured by the ground's trembling and the roar of the flames as the Moon slowly pushed its way through the sky.

"Perhaps it is the Sacred Triangles you seek....

if you had those, you could rebuild this world, and make it as you see fit.

Without the rest of us.

And restore the Ikana people to their former glory...

but if you go through with this, you'll never find the Triforce.

It will be buried beneath many miles of rock and dust.

No matter what happens, you can never prevail...."

Three figures rushed toward the traveler, weapons drawn. The glint of a shiny blade caught the traveler's eye.

"Bandits? Here?

Don't you fools realize that your time is at an end?

You will not live to profit from your ill-gotten goods...

but here, take whatever you wish."

The first figure cut off the traveler's escape. The traveler realized that they weren't after money, or whatever items he was carrying.

"Really? This is what you've decided to do with your final moments?"

The second figure aimed and fired its weapon, but it did not do any damage, merely annoyed the traveler.

"Well, I can't expect anything rational from you cursed fools.

After all...

...you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

The third figure, more competent in battle than the others, delivered a powerful downward slash with its blade, finishing off the traveler.

The sound of haunting laughter filled the air, over the fallen traveler.

The assassins decided to flee.

No, not flee...

They weren't actually fleeing anything... It was more like scampering.... yes, that's the word....senseless, directionless, unproductive motion.

Treva, the Renewer was the Happy Mask Salesman

Ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Ancient Guardians of Hyrule.....

The End of Time is at hand.

We have failed.

The Hourglass must be overturned, before the final grain of sand falls....

Or all will be buried beneath the sands of Time.

Goddess of Time, I beseech thee,

Grant us protection from Evil

Restore life to this world,

Now old, rotten, and on Death's door.

I beg of thee, grant us more time, that we might stop this cataclysm

Before it consumes everything.

Do this, great Goddess, and we will restore the balance of this world,

And protect all you have given us.

The man wiped sweat from his brow.

Busy, always busy. His devotion to duty was beyond admirable. He knew that he was but a humble servant, bringing joy and happiness to Hyrule. He also knew that if he did not do his job, the very foundation of the kingdom would begin to unravel.

When he happened upon the glowing object, he knew that someone had obviously misplaced such a valuable item. He took it upon himself to find its owner.

So shiny, and glowing red.

Surely it must have been very expensive, whatever it was. The object disappeared into his bag, and he continued onward.

Mustn't be late, of course...

_______

My goodness, it sure is heavy.

He stopped and took it back out of his bag, and looked at it again.

Very pretty....

No time to waste. Back into the bag it went.

_______

He stopped again and pulled it back out of the bag, and began to stare at it, his eyes widening in awe.

So.... very.... pretty.....

Living Players: [33/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. Chaotix27
    7. choxorn
    8. classical_hero
    9. cpdwane
    10. Double A
    11. edse
    12. God Emperor - To be announced
    13. Gone 2 the Celts
    14. HereticSeon
    15. Ironside II
    16. Jarema
    17. Kennigit
    18. Krill
    19. LazyMcCrow
    20. Primo
    21. Lyra
    22. Mat93
    23. Ninjacow64
    24. johnhughthom
    25. robbiecon
    26. spartangeneral
    27. The Mysterious F
    28. Tiaexz
    29. Treva, the Renewer
    30. Visorslash
    31. White_Eyes
    32. Xenoneb
    33. Zaccino

Day One Instructions:

Dawn of
    The First Day

Civitate

End of
    The First Day

"Stop, little boy!"

The castle guards quickly surrounded NinjaCow64

It was hard to make out what was happening, above the din of the crowded market. The guards were particularly zealous, knocking over carts filled with wares and sending chickens flying in every direction.

"Oh dear! My cuccos are getting away!" shouted one distraught woman. "I'll give a handsome reward to whoever catches them all!"

Nobody paid any attention as they were too distracted by the unfolding carnage. One rather large woman was knocked over and began screaming for her beloved Richard.

The boy made of straw gulped. "So, what seems to be the trouble, officers?"

The captain of the guard began to read off the list of charges. It was rather short.

"You're accused of being a Skull Kid. The penalty for that is death!"

"Wait, what?" said the Skull Kid as he was hauled away.

The rest of the people in the Market scratched their head as well. Exactly why was he being put to death?

This gave everyone an unsettling feeling.

Weren't they supposed to be cracking down on thieves, or worse, whoever was making the Moon fall down on top of their heads?

NinjaCow64 was the Skull Kid

Just then, a bombchu drove between Gorman's stockings and exploded, scoring a perfect strike.

"Nicely done! One shiny purple rupee to the handsome young boy with the green hat!" shouted the purple-haired mini-game operator.

"Hey! Just what the heck was that for?!" shouted Gorman. "That stings a little! Why was I standing on the bowling lane anyway? Where am I? I must have drank too much milk again...."

Living Players: [32/33]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Biggieboy- TO BE REPLACED
    4. Cahoma
    5. Captain Blackadder
    6. Chaotix27
    7. choxorn
    8. classical_hero
    9. cpdwane
    10. Double A
    11. edse
    12. God Emperor- TO BE REPLACED
    13. Gone 2 the Celts
    14. HereticSeon
    15. Ironside II
    16. Jarema
    17. Kennigit
    18. Krill
    19. LazyMcCrow
    20. Primo
    21. Lyra
    22. Mat93
    23. johnhughthom
    24. robbiecon
    25. topsecret
    26. The Mysterious F
    27. Tiaexz
    28. Treva, the Renewer
    29. Visorslash
    30. White_Eyes
    31. Xenoneb
    32. Zaccino

Deceased Players: [1/33]

1. NinjaCow64- Skull Kid

Poor little Skull Kid....

Round will end at 5:00 AM on Wednesday 11/28, eastern time USA.

Civitate

End of
    The First Night

Zaccino wandered into the Lost Woods and got lost.

He was Princess Ruto, the Sage of Water!

God Emperor wandered into the Lost Woods and got lost.

He was the Ghost Hunter! A collector of Poes!

Biggieboy wandered into the Lost Woods and got lost.

He was Cremia, one of the sisters from Romani Ranch!

Their items were left behind:

A piece of Heart, from Zaccino!

The Lens of Truth, from God Emperor!

The Hero's Bow, from BiggieBoy!

Meanwhile, Double A was running through Hyrule field, trying to evade someone.

He wasn't a particularly fast runner, but he thought he could get away. He was wrong.

Soon, he gave up, and turned to face his pursuer. In a few moments, even he was knocked to the ground.

Someone had struck him from behind!

Worse, they were armed! A glint of a metallic blade shone in the darkness, and Double A just barely ducked, falling backwards. A third attacker...

And a fourth came out of nowhere. He was completely surrounded.

A fifth attacker rushed to the scene, as if completely uncoordinated with the others, and tripped on a rock and face-planted right into the dirt, unable to get up for several minutes.

The blade was closing in on Double A. He knew he was doomed, so he closed his eyes and began to steel himself for death.

Atop a nearby stone fence, a sixth figure stood, and raised its arm, which was glowing blue.

Just as the blade swung toward Double A, a pyramid-shaped force-field completely surrounded the man. The glowing pale blue aura completely protected him against such an attack, and it bounced harmlessly off the field.

The five attackers turned and looked at the wielder of the magical item, and tried to press the attack. They combined their attacks on Double A, and tried to penetrate the field of protection.

It was absolutely no use. And the wielder of the glowing blue magic began to approach, with an arm glowing brighter and brighter.

With a thunderclap, the pale blue force field shone brightly, and stunned all the attackers with powerful light.

The loud booming noise and the awesome display of unmitigated power made the four main attackers flee.

The fifth, however, simply started blubbering, and pleading for mercy.

The sixth figure approached, holding the power of the Triforce.

Double A's attacker promptly wet himself, and as he tried to flee, his pants dropped around his ankles, causing him to hop away hurriedly.

Double A turned to his protector to ask their name.... but they were gone.

Living Players: [29/30]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Cahoma
    4. Captain Blackadder
    5. Chaotix27
    6. choxorn
    7. classical_hero
    8. cpdwane
    9. Double A
    10. edse
    11. Gone 2 the Celts
    12. HereticSeon
    13. Ironside II
    14. Jarema
    15. Kennigit
    16. Krill
    17. LazyMcCrow
    18. Primo
    19. Lyra
    20. Mat93
    21. johnhughthom
    22. robbiecon
    23. topsecret
    24. The Mysterious F
    25. Tiaexz
    26. Treva, the Renewer
    27. Visorslash
    28. White_Eyes
    29. Xenoneb

Deceased Players: [1/30]

1. NinjaCow64- Skull Kid

Inactive Players: [3]

1. Zaccino- Princess Ruto- Sage of Water
    2. God Emperor- Ghost Hunter
    3. BiggieBoy- Cremia

Rules for inactive players- They can be lynched or murdered, but have no items and their rupees cannot be stolen. They are no longer playing.

Civitate

End of
    The Second Day

The people of Kakariko village saw an unfamiliar visitor among the people in town that day. Further, the person in question bore a striking resemblance to Ganondorf...

Well, they have the same nose. But that's where the resemblances ended.

"Halt stranger! Who are you to trespass in our village!?"

"No one of consequence to you... now leave me be. I have important things to do." said johnhughthom.

"You might be a thief! stand right where you are!"

"I am no such thing. As a matter of fact, ever since I've gotten here, the people of this village have shown me a rather unpleasant welcome. I've had all sorts of things stolen from me. You're the thieves, and you should be ashamed."

"No backtalk, missy! You're under arrest!"

"FOR WHAT!?" bellowed johnhughthom

"....That's a good question." said the town Watchman.

They thought about it, and decided to execute her for littering.

After all, her rupees and items were scattered all throughout town.

Still, a rather harsh punishment, don't you think?

johnhughthom was Nabooru, Sage of Spirit

Living Players: [28/30]

1. Agamemnon
    2. autolycus
    3. Cahoma
    4. Captain Blackadder
    5. Chaotix27
    6. choxorn
    7. classical_hero
    8. cpdwane
    9. Double A
    10. edse
    11. Gone 2 the Celts
    12. HereticSeon
    13. Ironside II
    14. Jarema
    15. Kennigit
    16. Krill
    17. LazyMcCrow
    18. Primo
    19. Lyra
    20. Mat93
    21. robbiecon
    22. topsecret
    23. The Mysterious F
    24. Tiaexz
    25. Treva, the Renewer
    26. Visorslash
    27. White_Eyes
    28. Xenoneb

Deceased Players: [2/30]

1. NinjaCow64- Skull Kid
    2. johnhughthom- Nabooru- Sage of Spirit

Inactive Players: [3]

1. Zaccino- Princess Ruto- Sage of Water
    2. God Emperor- Ghost Hunter
    3. BiggieBoy- Cremia

Rules for inactive players- They can be lynched or murdered, but have no items and their rupees cannot be stolen. They are no longer playing.

Primo got the Piece of Heart!

Xenoneb got the Lens of Truth!

White_Eyes got the Hero's Bow!

Start of
    The Second Night

Round will end Wenesday the 19th at 9:00 PM Eastern Time USA