Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Submod]Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis; v2Released

Default Re: [Submod]Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis; v1.0 released; v2.0 work in progress

Yes, I planned to add at least a bulgarian rebellion and a new type of rebels: Shia fanatics.
    And i am waiting also more historical exemples and possible rebels..

Default Re: [Submod]Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis; v1.0 released; v2.0 work in progress

Hello folks!

Here is my draft for the new makurian interface

I have also make great progress in all the scripting stuff.
    And I have also created for you some new ancillaries with a new combination of trigger I have never seen so far in any MTW2 mod or vanilla. I was very surprised when I saw it has functionned.
    Last edited by Byzantineboy; June 12, 2013 at 04:39 PM.

Looks amazing, but it will be saved game compatible?

Not totally: continue to play a savegame should be possible, but there will be some minor problems, like a confusion of ancillaries.
    I hope it will be released in two weeks.

Dr. Jones's Avatar Tiro

Looks awesome, thank you so much for the work

Excellent work! I will release an update to Mappa Mundi and you can incorporate that into the next release.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Byzantine thanks for all your efforts to improve BC's gameplay

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

My dear friends, I have to announce you that I will now work for BC 2.4 as BC team member.
    I have to release quickly my submod and moderate his ambitions in order to work efficiently for 2.4 and helping Wudang_clown.

My JKD v2 could be released in less than two weeks but with not all the planned expectations, but with already some really new concepts, scripts, buildings, traits and ancillaries.

Congratulations Bizantineboy, you will be a great asset to the BC Team. Just please apply tohse tweaks to te ipgrading recruitment system, I ´ve just gone through my whole armenian campaign without being able to upgrade a damned fortress xD Just a suggestion, I´ll be expecting the V 2.0 of your submod for my new sindhi campaign

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

This mod is really promising Good luck Byzantineboy

I just downloaded this submod and combined it with mappa mundi submod.
    Then threw in a 4 turn per year script.
    Glorious.
    I am excited for v2, even if you cant do as much as you had wanted.
    Congrats on joining the team.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

First, Congratulation for you to be promotion in the BC Team 2.4 I hope to see your features in the next BC.
    Than I really want to play with the news version of your sub mod

Thx Julio

It will be released soon.
    I am quite glad of the last modifications I have made. I think you will enjoy it. There is now very interesting new ancillaries and traits.

I have quite finish yet,
    It will be released very soon.
    I have enhanced gameplay for ERE (latin trade), Makuria (new interface) and Sindh (conversion to sunni Islam script),
    but I have also added new features for all other factions (new traits, religious policy, zakat and almsgiving, new ancillaries etc...)

But there is one problem left: I am really dumb in english.
    Is there someone here, native english speaker if possible, who would accept to correct my english speaking mistakes in my new features (ancillaries; buidings; traits; event) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    I have quite finish yet,It will be released very soon.I have enhanced gameplay for ERE (latin trade), Makuria (new interface) and Sindh (conversion to sunni Islam script),but I have also added new features for all other factions (new traits, religious policy, zakat and almsgiving, new ancillaries etc...)But there is one problem left: I am really dumb in english.Is there someone here, native english speaker if possible, who would accept to correct my english speaking mistakes in my new features (ancillaries; buidings; traits; event) ?
    You can show us the text and we can correct your grammar.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

sadly I don't have MTW2 installed right now. Limited conversion rates, italian merchants, all great! If it will be not make Latins overpowered, you could add italian marines assigned on a guild. I'm thinking to Akka which hosted a very important community of italians who had duties as crossbowmen and the must to provide galleys and siege artillery(balistas mostly)

Thx all :p !!!

I can already announce you that my submod should be release this week.
    It could maybe take more time if I found some bugs, ctd etc... But since so far, i am testing my submod before releasing it and all should work properly.

There will be a lot of new features. And some of them will be in 2.4.
    As soon I finished to release my submod, I will work and help Wudang for BC 2.4.

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Good luck to your efforts and thank you for helping the BC team!

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Very Good!!! I hope to test the new version soon ))

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    Thx all :p !!!

I can already announce you that my submod should be release this week.
    It could maybe take more time if I found some bugs, ctd etc... But since so far, i am testing my submod before releasing it and all should work properly.

There will be a lot of new features. And some of them will be in 2.4.
    As soon I finished to release my submod, I will work and help Wudang for BC 2.4.

My submod should be released tomorrow afternoon or monday in the morning