Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: [Submod]Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis; v2Released

Default Re: [Submod]Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis; v2Released

This sounds very cool. I am ceirtainly going to try this. As a big fan of Islamic culture and someone who just returned from 5 weeks Iran I really was searching for some seperation between the Sunni and Shiija factions.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Byzantineboy,

me and some players are going to use your sub mod for a Hotseat!!

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

ur submod does not work in my personel submod compilation.i checked the file u edited and none of them ve been changed by me after i extract it game gives ctd really interesting.

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

I really like this submod, but I can't help thinking that the Turks are extremely overpowered, being nigh-invincible in both my ERE and Armenia campaigns. Are there any plans to look at dealing with this?

I attach a document I made of accurate ERE names for the period, covering all surnames and forenames used by the Byzantine ruling classes between the tenth and fifteenth centuries.
    Attached Files Attached Files

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Byz my friend I have an idea regarding the micromanagement of the cities, in my recent KOJ campaign I conquered many Muslim cities, and the public order is perfect (always green) and that doesn't make any sense, the native population should revolt or at least cause some riots against their new Crusader lord, and when a Muslim city is conquered by a non-Muslim faction and a nearby Muslim army (Ayyubid/abbasid..) besiege the city it makes sense that native population will cooperate with Muslim army to relief the city. same thing could be applied when a Muslim army conquers a christian city

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    can this and RR be combined? Or is there any plans to do so? Or at least making it more easier for 2.4?
    I want both RR and the features from this, and I realized I ruined many installs by mixing the two. Now I am too lazy to go through all that again

I agree, I wish they were compatible

Hi Byzantineboy can I attempt to merge most of this submod into my own for 2.4? I feel like you effectively portrayed the interplay between religions of the ruled and rulers. It be ace to bring that back.

I should add I can see you have added a fair amount already I'd just like to see if I could add the rest

How can this sabmod adapt to the latest version of the mod 2.4.2

Is this submod included in version 2.4.2?
    I see that Shiism and Zoroastrianism is already existent in v 2.4.2?
    Is Jizya in 2.4.2 or not?

Also, how does Jizya work? Does it provide more income at the cost of public order or what?

reworked all of kafirs

I'd like to bump this. What is the status of this submod with the latest version of Broken Crescent?