Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Version 4 Feedback

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Version 4 Feedback

Oh, okay. I rather like that ship. I think I'll keep it.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Roboto View Post
    I believe it's that random ship that pops up on the battlefield in some places.
    Oh yeah I came across that once I thought it was kinda cool. And old pirate ship dragged into land by its destroyers

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    Oh yeah I came across that once I thought it was kinda cool. And old pirate ship dragged into land by its destroyers
    I quite liked the sunken carracks (many didnt though), but there are also viking ships that float above the battlefield, they arent acceptable on any level LOL
    Last edited by TheFirstONeill; February 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

Just DL in four hrs for me. Lots of fun as always, changes are noticeable and the campaign runs smooth. Last version i played was V2 i think. Thanks for all the hard work, my legions conquer all

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstONeill View Post
    I quite liked the sunken carracks (many didnt though), but there are also viking ships that float above the battlefield, they arent acceptable on any level LOL
    I liked the carracks, they definitely made battles interesting. I just hope they weren't removed from the lore
    Last edited by TheFirstONeill; February 26, 2013 at 03:48 PM.

Really, everytime I have started a DL using this site, it estimates 2.5hours. It maybe a timezone/traffic issue

Yes it this is a complete version, It will also be released as a patch, but the patch wont remove the sunken ship bug, that needs the complete version..

I will upload the patch sometime over the next week or so, time allowing
    By the way TFON I wanted to thank you for releasing just the patch for those who only want the path and not the whole version thanks in advance when ever you get the time to do it. Personally i like the sunken ship bug I thought it was intentional

Icon9 Re: Version 4 Feedback

I got 4 crashes same stop when i click for next turn on the first AI faction it crashes, like clockwork, so basically im stuck

thera.system.log.zip

I got 4 crashes same stop when i click for next turn on the first AI faction it crashes, like clockwork, so basically im stuck

thera.system.log.zip
    Log doesnt show anything that should cause a crash, if you remove the FOW can you see what is happening when the crash occurs ?

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone

Ok I'll try that when I get home from work
    Last edited by TheFirstONeill; February 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM.

I can kinda see the ones minutes apart, but an hour?

Icon4 Re: Version 4 Feedback

Log doesn't show anything that should cause a crash, if you remove the FOW can you see what is happening when the crash occurs ?
    for the life of me I still cant figure out what is causing the crashes its still doing it, cant get pass it and you said the log did not show anything weird. Here is my save game TFON maybe you can take a look at it and spot something I am missing i don't see anything strange or out of the ordinary.isais.zip

Default constantly crashing

I downloaded version 4 but my game keeps crashing during when some different troops use throwing wepons as well as when im around turn 50-65. it constantly happens in all my campaigns no matter what faction ive tried downloading multiple times but it still happens. If anyone can help id be greatly obliged and yes i did download the patch
    dan da man wit da plan
    all hail the mighty money cheat

Default Priest question

So I love this mod! the only problem i have is that the other christian factions don't produce priests, or dont get into the college of cardinals i'm playing as the dracule, turn 56, and i own all of the seats in the college of cardinals, i wonder which one will become pope.. its just a little annoying because there's no challenge to get my bishop into the papacy

for the life of me I still cant figure out what is causing the crashes its still doing it, cant get pass it and you said the log did not show anything weird. Here is my save game TFON maybe you can take a look at it and spot something I am missing i don't see anything strange or out of the ordinary.isais.zip
    Well it's been several weeks now, I can't figured it out and I have been able to play. I guess I'll just start a new game

Well it's been several weeks now, I can't figured it out and I have been able to play. I guess I'll just start a new game
    Sorry I am buried with real life stuff at the moment (end of financial year and all that)

Yeah Banquo, same thing happened with me. Just means I can totally ignore the Pope.

HEY TFON!!! I noticed that when doing sieges you have the option to line up on two and not just one side.....nicely done!!! Also I swear the graphics are better now....playing VH/VH is no joke....very very difficult...especially with no allies after round 50....
    Last edited by MikeNice808; March 19, 2013 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNice808 View Post
    HEY TFON!!! I noticed that when doing sieges you have the option to line up one two and not just one side.....nicely done!!! Also I swear the graphics are better now....playing VH/VH is no joke....very very difficult...especially with no allies after round 50....
    Well I'm 120 turns into a Romuli campaign, I have "Very Reliable" reputation and am allied to the Uruks and the Privateers and no nation has declared war against me except the Barka. It's challenging enough, because my conquest of Syrianna is being clogged down by endless Barka stacks, but still my Legionaries seem to be superior to any Mamluk troops the Barka can muster.

Quote Originally Posted by jan_boruta View Post
    Well I'm 120 turns into a Romuli campaign, I have "Very Reliable" reputation and am allied to the Uruks and the Privateers and no nation has declared war against me except the Barka. It's challenging enough, because my conquest of Syrianna is being clogged down by endless Barka stacks, but still my Legionaries seem to be superior to any Mamluk troops the Barka can muster.
    Romuli allied to the Uruks? Son, I am dissapoint.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Let them have their fun. The day of the Tahar's dominance over such simple tribes will come soon enough.