Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Version 4 Feedback

Default Re: Version 4 Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    How about adding Foreign faction leader death notifications and your own princess and foreign faction princess become
    Of age notifications and since its a fantasy mod so real Islamic tradition are really present why not add Islamic princess?
    I've seen those death notifications in other mods, and I must say, I find that a very good idea for this mod. As for the princesses, that would be a nice addon too. Good suggestions! Too bad I'm not the creator...

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

You can always try adding them in yourself to your own copy, their should be some sort of tutorial in the mod workshop .

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Roboto View Post
    I've seen those death notifications in other mods, and I must say, I find that a very good idea for this mod. As for the princesses, that would be a nice addon too. Good suggestions! Too bad I'm not the creator...
    Or on the dev team, or connected to the mod team in any way, just to clarify for the other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    You can always try adding them in yourself to your own copy, their should be some sort of tutorial in the mod workshop .
    Kaiser is correct, the changes are very simple little more than editting the events and campaign script for the announcements, and descr_sm_factions, descr_model_strat, and descr_character to add the princesses.

The only reason they are not included is that I dont like them and dont think the mod needs them, if people wish to add them to their personal copies I have no issue with that.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstONeill View Post
    Or on the dev team, or connected to the mod team in any way, just to clarify for the other posters.

Kaiser is correct, the changes are very simple little more than editting the events and campaign script for the announcements, and descr_sm_factions, descr_model_strat, and descr_character to add the princesses.

The only reason they are not included is that I dont like them and dont think the mod needs them, if people wish to add them to their personal copies I have no issue with that.
    That's simple? So the models for textures and stuff is
    Already there? You just have to enable them? Of it takes
    More i will
    Look into it. If I can figure out do you mind of I make them
    Available as a small submod?
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; February 04, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

That's simple? So the models for textures and stuff is
    Already there? You just have to enable them? Of it takes
    More i will
    Look into it. If I can figure out do you mind of I make them
    Available as a small submod?
    You can either make new skins or just use/modify ones which are already included. As for the code just clone the code for the factions that already have them.

If people really want it they will create it, so I wouldnt endose a submod for it.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone

Thanks you

Thanks you
    If you get into difficulty PM me, I will help where I can.

If you get into difficulty PM me, I will help where I can.
    Thanks again, I know your very busy, you have your
    Life plus answering all of our annoying questions. If I hit a bump in the road I might PM you. I did find textures and Models for Islamic Princess than can be used for personal use I
    Them So they Look the part. I will ask for help where and if needed. Thanks again.

sheba021's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by sheba021 View Post
    By the way, can you tell me which custom songs you used for the Lao Che campaign? There is a song that I heard but can not identify the artist. IDX is showing it as "(lao_che_campaign)lao_che_campaign9.mp3" and winamp is showing it as "Track 03." Tried tunatic but it couldn't identify it. I'm in love with the song, it's a gorgeous chill out tune and I would like to hear more from whoever made it.
    Any help?

I think TFON took the music from this site http://incompetech.com/music/ as I heard one of the Thera pieces on there. It's worth a try in case TFON doesn't let you know, but surely he will .

Any help?
    I will need to go and dig back thru my files , soon as I get a moment I will.

Was I right on the site though?

Default Errors halfway through the Campaign

Newbie here

Just downloaded the mod this week, and I'm loving it to death, but I've just been hit with a problem

I was playing a campaign as the Lao Che, and for some reason as soon as the game gets to the Rebel's turn the game crashes and I get the message "Medieval II has encountered an unspecified error and must now exit"

I haven't changed any bit of the game, whether that be through the game options themselves or the mod's files, so I have no idea why now, partially into the campaign, I'm getting this error

Also, I'm running v4.0, and I can't download any patches until friday

Default Re: Errors halfway through the Campaign

Crashing during rebel turn should only happen when you're playing rebels.

I do hypothesize that this happens a lot more frequently when heretics wander close to settlements. It seems that when a heretic decides to walk across a settlement the game will crash.

Just my settlements or any settlements in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious89 View Post
    Newbie here

Just downloaded the mod this week, and I'm loving it to death, but I've just been hit with a problem

I was playing a campaign as the Lao Che, and for some reason as soon as the game gets to the Rebel's turn the game crashes and I get the message "Medieval II has encountered an unspecified error and must now exit"

I haven't changed any bit of the game, whether that be through the game options themselves or the mod's files, so I have no idea why now, partially into the campaign, I'm getting this error

Also, I'm running v4.0, and I can't download any patches until friday
    The patch fixed most of these issues your game will run better once you have the patch, believe its worth the wait

sheba021's Avatar Civis

Thank you buddy looking forward to it.

Thank you buddy looking forward to it.
    No problem, sorry for delay responding, I lost your question amongst the other questions on the thread
    Last edited by TheFirstONeill; February 06, 2013 at 09:03 AM.

sheba021's Avatar Civis

No problem, sorry for delay responding, I lost your question amongst the other questions on the thread
    No problem thanks for taking your time

Hi! I've been lurking this mod for a few years now lol, ive played the older versions but now this version is amazing! Loving the quality of the map and the awesome history of all the factions!

There are a few things, well suggestions of sorts that I would like to add, if they are good, implement them eventually if not, well I made my voice heard

1. The sycorax get cheap mammoths, not sure if its for balance vs the valhallans, but maybe you should give the other nations a cheap, low pool heavy unit like the mammoths, or change the mass values on some units to make them large and be effective against large units.

2. You already have plenty of fantasy elements in the mod because of the uruks, are you considering implementing more fantasy units, especially in the case of dracul and maybe the northmen? You could also do it for other factions like adding a geenie or something of the sort for the islamic nations.

3. The hispanic slingers share the same model with the low tier hispanic javelinmen. This gives the javelinmen an odd animation and probably a few errors when using their projectiles.

Aside from that, excellent job and loving the mod!