Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 4 Feedback

Default Re: Version 4 Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Landwalker View Post
    Don't suppose any discovery's been made about this odd little issue? I believe I just got my third Teutonic general with the Sword of the Valiente...
    Those are just forgeries sold to unknowing generals . Or at least you can roleplay it like that 'till there's a fix .

Oh and on the subject of relics, I seem to have lost my Greystoke priate flag (or whatever it's called). Will it somehow reappear? Say, with the crowning of a new Commodore?

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

the Barka prince model is bugged on the campaign map. it's transparent on his chest.
    Last edited by Yuko; December 27, 2012 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Roboto View Post
    Oh and on the subject of relics, I seem to have lost my Greystoke priate flag (or whatever it's called). Will it somehow reappear? Say, with the crowning of a new Commodore?
    They should spawn in one of the main settlements I think, so just stick a general in each settlement and one of them should get it as long as they don't already have 8 ancillaries.

Alrighty, I'll try that. Thanks!

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Alrighty, I'll try that. Thanks!
    on the relic description, it often says where the spiritual home of each relic is. they always spawn there.

Quote Originally Posted by jan_boruta View Post
    I had it sometimes (very rarely though), because Medieval 2 doesn't recognize multi-core cpu's and uses only one core. Don't know if it's your problem as well, but I doubt it's related to the mod itself.
    Alright, that sounds exactly like my problem. I ended up getting past that battle, but thanks anyways good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Masaky View Post
    on the relic description, it often says where the spiritual home of each relic is. they always spawn there.
    Yeah I got it now. So stupid of me that I didn't think of that . Reps! Reps for all!

Landwalker's Avatar Semisalis

Meanwhile, in the Norselund...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Um... What?

Um... What?
    Haha they must have discovered that when they spend all their money, the gods (or so they think) give them some more. Also, they have agoraphobia.

At least it's better then my game I guess. In my game the AI invades with an army but lets it just stand there on my lands, rarely attacking .

Is there any way to get the names needed to process_cq settlements? I have already checked settlment_mechanics or whatever it's called, but no luck.
    It's not a gamebreaker or anything, but when I capture a fortress for instance and it only has the basic recruitment buildings I get a bit irritated

You could just rename the cities, I do that whenever I run into a funny spelling my country wouldn't use, and it works fine

Haha they must have discovered that when they spend all their money, the gods (or so they think) give them some more. Also, they have agoraphobia.

At least it's better then my game I guess. In my game the AI invades with an army but lets it just stand there on my lands, rarely attacking .
    Oh, I've got that, too.

Very early in the game, Wotan attacked me and captured Kuban (which I had taken from rebels). They then moved three stacks down to just outside of Teufellund.

That was about 60 turns ago. The stacks are still there, I'm still at war with Wotan, but they haven't attacked Teufellund in any way, shape, or form, and they won't accept any offers of peace.

Oh, I've got that, too.

Very early in the game, Wotan attacked me and captured Kuban (which I had taken from rebels). They then moved three stacks down to just outside of Teufellund.

That was about 60 turns ago. The stacks are still there, I'm still at war with Wotan, but they haven't attacked Teufellund in any way, shape, or form, and they won't accept any offers of peace.
    I wish you luck in case they decide to invade you.

The funny thing is that they're on their way towards looking like this in my campaign as well. They have so many rebellions though... It's almost as if half their military forces have rebelled.

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Um... What?
    Ysmir has up to four very strong full stacks, and this is an enemy faction border. I imagine this is why they have such a heavy presence in the region

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Madness View Post
    I wish you luck in case they decide to invade you.

The funny thing is that they're on their way towards looking like this in my campaign as well. They have so many rebellions though... It's almost as if half their military forces have rebelled.
    You are still playing pre-patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Masaky View Post
    the Barka prince model is bugged on the campaign map. it's transparent on his chest.
    Ive fixed this, and will include in the next uplaod of the patch
    Last edited by TheFirstONeill; December 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstONeill View Post
    You are still playing pre-patch ?
    Yes, but only because of the campaign I want to finish. I guess I'll cease making comments about V4 until I install the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Madness View Post
    Yes, but only because of the campaign I want to finish. I guess I'll cease making comments about V4 until I install the patch.
    I wouldnt say that, but maybe clarify what state of the game you are playing, so I can evaluate your feedback.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstONeill View Post
    Ysmir has up to four very strong full stacks, and this is an enemy faction border. I imagine this is why they have such a heavy presence in the region
    In my current game, Ysmir has no stacks remaining except for the one garrison stack, and that's been the situation for a long, long time. Additionally, Lokke doesn't actually border any non-rebel regions. Considering that Wotan is actually at war with me, and does border me (just not at Lokke), it's very bizarre that they're piling up such an absurd amount of troops in such a contextually-irrelevant area.

In my current game, Ysmir has no stacks remaining except for the one garrison stack, and that's been the situation for a long, long time. Additionally, Lokke doesn't actually border any non-rebel regions. Considering that Wotan is actually at war with me, and does border me (just not at Lokke), it's very bizarre that they're piling up such an absurd amount of troops in such a contextually-irrelevant area.
    Lokke borders Ysmir as far as the AI is concerned they are at war with a faction named rebels, so it treats it as a hostile border region. How big a garrison do you have in your norse region ? Have you already cleared the other stacks in Ysmir ?

What difficulty level are you playing (AI behaviour is altered by difficulty levels)

I'm playing on M/M, I believe.

My only region in Norselund is Teufellund, where I have a garrison of 15 units + 1 unit of Bodyguards. I haven't entered Ysmir at all, but using toggle_fow I can see that they don't have any "roaming stacks" outside of the garrison (unless all of those stacks happen to be hiding in the trees). Valhalla has been sending armies in Ysmir from time to time, and I believe they've whittled down the "Roaming Stacks" there. Wotan has a total of 52 units in the Teufellund province just outside of the castle, where they have been standing for about 55-60 turns.

Here are some more "zoomed out" pictures to show the situation around Ysmir, as well as in Teufellund.

in my campaign as Valhalla, on the battle map some units are "Hiding" in an open plain, units like Yroxmen or however you spell it. Unless i misssed it i dont think i saw "can hide any where" in their abilities..
    this is my first campaign as someone in Norselund since the version update and the patch so i do not know if this has happened before.