Thread: Nice Mod but i have a little problem ...

Default Nice Mod but i have a little problem ...

First ... i like this mod so far and love the the loading screens and formation presets etc..
    My only problem with this mod is.. the units run so slow. Is that a bug or something .. i had this exact same thing with that RTR Mod. If its a feature.. how can i change it ? Or are my troops just getting tired so quick ? I dont know but this slow running really ****es me off and takes too much time

Default Re: Nice Mod but i have a little problem ...

@squi
    i like the slow battles
    to make them faster go into file descr_battle_map_movement_modifiers.txt and set the numbers a little bit higher. all units get faster

repman
    Last edited by repman; August 01, 2006 at 03:10 PM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Sweet thx.. got it..

I just dont like when they are supposed to run towards the enemy and they have the running animation but they just dont move with the speed of the animation. It looks odd.. and personally i love when they do their warcry's and start to run like hell towards the enemy. This slow movement just kills this fun for me.. but prolly a taste thing

error of mine, I uploaded the wrong file descr_battle_map_movement_modifiers.txt
    see correction in first post of bug thread

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics