Thread: Small suggestion

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

Default Small suggestion

I love RTR7 and I always wanted to play it on a full map. Im glad you guys are doing this (I just found this as I havent returned to RTR forums in a while.)

But I have small issure with the map...

I noticed that in britain you only have 2 settlements available to conqure. is there anyway you can add more? because atm it seems ill just be able to conqure Britain with possibly only half of an Imperial legion, if that, Id like to see more settlements if you can manage it. RS2.5 has a good amount of settlements all over the map, or the Europa Barbarorum map would suffice.

Just dont blot the provinces with one or two settlements plox, that is my only plea.

Other then that it looks sick, keep up the awsome work
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Default Re: Small suggestion

I'm pretty sure I have four provinces in Britain. It's probably not ideal (I'd like an Irish settlement at the very least), but unfortunately there is a limit of 200 regions, so I had to pick the settlements based on historical accuracy/necessity and on relevance to the rest of the map. I believe I did a fairly good job at it, given the circumstances.
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula Caesar View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have four provinces in Britain. It's probably not ideal (I'd like an Irish settlement at the very least), but unfortunately there is a limit of 200 regions, so I had to pick the settlements based on historical accuracy/necessity and on relevance to the rest of the map. I believe I did a fairly good job at it, given the circumstances.
    Agreed, and in all fairness Britain has little impact on a world stage for a long time there are more deserving places for extra regions- in my option

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula Caesar View Post
    I guess the map i looked at was an older version. I only saw calumadunon and one at the very tip.

EDIT: btw will you be using prometheus city models?
    Last edited by Evalation; November 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Actually, I use Patrician S' ones. They are definitely the best I have seen. If you were just looking at the preview, that is a very old preview. A lot has changed... I suggest you download the mod
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

I diddnt think to look further as i thought it was still in development..
    Last edited by Evalation; November 15, 2012 at 08:31 PM.