Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: DarthMod Rome v9.0.x Feedback

Civis

Default Re: DarthMod Rome v9.0.x Feedback

hey bro add RS2 vege. and up size roman units to 160..... this is su.ck idea 120 units..

I asked the question "Has any of the RTW 1 modders ever considered putting there mod on the Steam Workshop. I ask this as I fear many modders creative output may be lost over time. In addition the workshop would also allow easier access and wider appreciation of their (heroic) efforts."

To which the reply was "MTW2 and RTW have no steam workshop". And I was wandering, if there was such a workshop, would you put Darthmod on it.

I started a discussion on steam to move for such a workshop. I have also just set up a Steam Community Group "RTW Steam Workshop" to advance this case. The problem is I have never done anything like this before and really don't know how to proceed. I have a terrible Lost in Space feeling, but will plough ahead with this.

As the Mod Mogul I would value your opinion.

Edited for syntax error and accuracy.
    Last edited by SenniTreborius; May 07, 2016 at 01:30 PM.

After years Darthmod Rome is only variant of Rome TW, which is true, which is better Rome2.
    Rome with NORMAL Sicily! Rome, with ancient aura and ancient life around player, where Cannes are very possible:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Канны.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	283.3 KB 
ID:	336920
    Last edited by Rastomen; May 11, 2016 at 12:39 PM.

never played darthmod rome so tried the 280bc Roman campaign. unfortunately Rome starts at 45% unrest and does not decline without a large garrison. Is this because the senate is still active perhaps. Other Roman start cities are similar. Will try 270 bc instead. (by the way are the risk campaigns just a small number of cities version of the game or are they subtly different)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456