Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Installation Instructions & Troubleshooting

Default Re: Installation Instructions & Troubleshooting

Hey I have a problem. The installation of the mod worked fine, but after I click "provincial campaign" and select my faction, I can't start a game. I click the arrow to start the game but it brings me back to the campaign select. Any help?

could you please upload the mod again, I can not download it, or someone would be so kind as to upload it. thanks

at first, i had problems downloading Darthmod in moddb.com but after I registered in that site I could download the mod without problems. hope that helps!

When I quit the game an error pops up saying the missile range of 120 is impossible because arrows are set to 117...

Laetus

Hello, need urgent help! I downloaded the mod, but after one battle when i go to the campaign map the oceans go from blue to black and wont change...only the water around england is Blue everything else is black! Help please

Hello, is this mod modfoldered?

[Edit]
    Found out its not modfoldered.
    Last edited by Badmanis; December 30, 2013 at 04:04 AM.

It's an amazing mod! But how do uninstall it because i would like to try other mods too! ​Thanks!!!

i have it on steam btw

You have to uninstall rome total war and reinstall it because its not a modfoldered mod

ReaperXM's Avatar Foederatus

Germany actually has quite a few units, especially after the reforms

Whenever i start my game up it shows the darthmod screen then crashes and i cant even open it up from the disc! Can anyone please help me?!?

I followed all the instructions and installed alexander mod, the game crashes for any battles that i try to load via custom battle or campaign battles

Anyone else experience this and know a solution?

Hello,

I've installed DarthMod 9.0.1 for Rome Total War 1.5 version and when I play the Julii campaign, the units are from the mod, but the map is still vanilla and it happens with every faction, I tried deleting the mod and re-installing it, but it didn't work. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or should I just reinstall whole Rome Total War?

~Lunnatic

Pardon, 1.3 version.

Kinggeorge's Avatar Laetus

Hello! I have posted my own thread with a problem on DarthMod Rome I have found after the July 2014 update to Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War.
    Posting a message here to see if anyone will be able to help me here, well this is my issue:
    2 days ago I reinstalled DarthMod 9.0.1 (newest) into Rome Total War, and apparently after the July patch of 2014 (this month) it seems unplayable.
    Here is what I do:
    Launch Rome Total War from the EXE file
    DarthMod opens (fantastic)
    I get to the DarthMod menu (fantastic )
    I go the campaigns, provincial campaigns, europa_270bc (so far so good)
    I select my nation option (this case Macedon) and I set campaign & battle to Hard difficulty
    I go ahead and click the arrow to launch my campaign and I get precisely half way across the loading bar and I get a CTD and rome has to be closed through the task manager. I am not very pleased with this

I have run DarthMod Rome perfectly in the past and the custom battles still run fine and I can play the barbarian invasion campaign just cannot get in a default Europa 270bc campaign as I used to, please help me I am very lost in this problem.

Kinggeorge's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggeorge View Post
    Hello! I have posted my own thread with a problem on DarthMod Rome I have found after the July 2014 update to Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War.
    Posting a message here to see if anyone will be able to help me here, well this is my issue:
    2 days ago I reinstalled DarthMod 9.0.1 (newest) into Rome Total War, and apparently after the July patch of 2014 (this month) it seems unplayable.
    Here is what I do:
    Launch Rome Total War from the EXE file
    DarthMod opens (fantastic)
    I get to the DarthMod menu (fantastic )
    I go the campaigns, provincial campaigns, europa_270bc (so far so good)
    I select my nation option (this case Macedon) and I set campaign & battle to Hard difficulty
    I go ahead and click the arrow to launch my campaign and I get precisely half way across the loading bar and I get a CTD and rome has to be closed through the task manager. I am not very pleased with this

I have run DarthMod Rome perfectly in the past and the custom battles still run fine and I can play the barbarian invasion campaign just cannot get in a default Europa 270bc campaign as I used to, please help me I am very lost in this problem.
    Here is a small video I uploaded on Youtube for visuals of my going through the steps I described
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdR9...C7kgndmAbFJgog

kylephoenix17's Avatar Foederatus

thx for the troubleshooting

I tried to re-download it three times and it still gives me this error :/ any help?

Hello! I have Steam version RTW and when i start any campaign game crash, BI working good.

When i try to start a new campaign rome crash any idea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast