Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Installation Instructions & Troubleshooting

Laetus

Default Re: Installation Instructions & Troubleshooting

The mod looks good but when i try to start an campaing it stops loading when is is around 50% does someone know what to do?

Libertus

Basically, if it's crashing at campaign startup, go to data/packs and delete ui_1.pak. No reason for video unless you enjoy british accent.
    Best mod for one of the best TW's.

Great mod ! I have played all the other Darth mods in ETW and NTW too !

Having problem with RTW. It still crashes right after loading, but it's not because of this mod, it was happening before I installed it. The mod does work with the BI though and I've been playing quite a few turns with the Sassanids no problem, thanks

I am having trouble figuring out why my original Rome total war for steam isnt working for this mod on the campaign but works perfectly fine with BI..I would like some insight on how i can fix that and yes i have followed the installation guide to the T but I still cannot find the issue

So, I have decided to start playing Darthmod again, and for some reason, I am getting a Fatal CTD between 232-245 BC.... one was with Brits, the other with Numids.... one thing I think I have to do is save 5 years worth (every turn for a period of fives years for 5 saves) and play through the one which works out... anybody else having issues with a fatal CTD?

Let me know

Thanks!

THE P-MAN
    Chuck Norris can make a paraplegic run for his life.

Been messing around all day trying to get various mods to work, RTR etc, finally Darth Mod works after the delete ui tip.

Hallelujah!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234