Thread: holy ****

Default holy ****

When ever I get a new mod I always turn on toggle_fow to see if any map changes have been made, and how the new AI will act. When I turned it on with this mod I almost fell out of my chair. The map is HUGE! And better yet the factions start out with small amounts of land leading the many different faction growths(except for seleucid which is a beast). I was amazed and glad how far the map went into Africa instead of just having the northern shore cities to conquer you can now travel deaper into Africa which I love as Egypt. The units are great and this mod is adding a new gameplay which I have noticed other mods have lacked.

Great job guys!
    A thief is a king till he's caught.

Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: holy ****

I'm glad you like the mod Oxberger. The map is mostly the work of ngr, with a few of my own tweaks.

Icon14 Re: holy ****

Yea,

this map is briliant. I specialy looking the northen and East parts of Europe. People don't play there a lot and many map makers made this region very poor. But this mod is very accurate and profesional. I'm from Poland, this region is great. You put even "Odra" river on the Estern board of Poland! Also mountains are corect even Morawian Gate from Poland to Czech Republic. Nobody do this.

This is the best and most proffesionall map I ever seen. Congratulations.

P.S.

I have one sugestion:
    Made a huge non access province in Northern-East Europe - North Russia region. At that time not much people live there and this part of map have no action during the game - it's unnecessary. This will also force Scythians to Attack Black See region. Bactrians to attack Selucids and Germans will attack South-Estern and West regions.

Best Regards.

"The truth is in the middle... perhaps so that all interfere" Aristotle