Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758596061626378103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2067

Thread: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here - NOT FOR BUG REPORTS!

Default Re: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here - NOT FOR BUG REPORTS!

If i accept or not accept to pay for the lateran council event(s), will there be an impact on the gameplay, like papal relations or traits for priests? Or something else?
    "See, when you carry the two over, it turns out you owe me another hundred florins."

Default Re: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here - NOT FOR BUG REPORTS!

Yes, there was something, but I cant remember what effect it had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Thanks k/t, I'll ask there.

Hello,

Is there a sub-mod for completely remove heretic and brigands rebel spawning?

Thanks

For heretics there is this mod. I like it, but it doesn't remove those heretics. But you can kill them with your cardinals or great imams. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ics-for-SS-6-4
    For rebels, I don't know if there is sub-mod, but my opinion is that they are just part of game. No need to get rid of them.

Thanks for the reply.

I was playing as HRE and in Vienna a witch spawned with 8 piety and she was only 35 years old!.(Public order was 180 and %100 Catholic).

Anyway,I have one more question.Can I install and play this mod and The Third Age at the same time? Will there be any conflicts?

Thanks in advance...

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

They are both Mod Foldered, will not affect each other, make sure you d/l Real Battle AI by G5 in Sub Mods as it fixes battle ctd

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Just wondering is their an Anti trait to Beyond Battle? lol

Quote Originally Posted by koray View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I was playing as HRE and in Vienna a witch spawned with 8 piety and she was only 35 years old!.(Public order was 180 and %100 Catholic).

Anyway,I have one more question.Can I install and play this mod and The Third Age at the same time? Will there be any conflicts?

Thanks in advance...
    And I forget that there is also this mod. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ject-for-SS6-4 It allows you to custom your campaign script, if I understood correctly disabling support spawn should also disable heretic spawn. Rebels will appear like normal, as far as I have seen. But I have only played one campaign after installing that mod.

And about Third Age, yes they work together. But after you have installed Third Age there won't be those banners on units when you are at battle. If you want those back, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4YPSPNXa_o

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

How do I change how much time passes per turn and how quickly family members age?
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches

There are literary loads of TPY(turns per year) mods in the submods section and even more tutorials on how to change it yourself. If you change it though, you will have to start a new campaign for it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Why can't I recruit Longbowmen as England in a Late era campaign?

Biarchus

"
    In Castles, Retinue Longbowmen are recruited in Marksmen's Ranges after the Full Plate Event of the Late 14th century (1380-1400)."

http://www.stainless-steel-mod.com/E...ongbowmen.html

Where's the list of events for Stainless Steel?

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by utelektr View Post
    Where's the list of events for Stainless Steel?
    In SS Guides & Resources Sub Forum

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

"How do I change how much time passes per turn"

Timescale in descr_strat.

Hello guys

Question for all of you practically. I am working a bit on modding my Stainless for my personal pleasure and have one problem left- skythikon. I am not sure how to represent this unit historicaly accurate as possible. Should I create a unit a give it name "Skythikon" or to use Cumans, Pechenegs and similar to represent these kind of mercenaries?

Btw... this is my first post.

There already is a Skythikon in the game. It's a mercenary available to the Byzantines.

I know, but I use Claudillo' s rooster. He changes some of unit names, including Skythikon, so they are called Vardariots and I like it pretty much, as they are mentioned several times and I'm a Byzantophile.

is there a way to beat the byzantine general bodiguard and schoollari unit since they own through all my calvary spearmen and general is the only reason they conquer the land in anatolia