Page 96 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46718687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106121146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3012

Thread: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge [Finished]

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

My ship already was in the North Sea. It should be in the Channel now, stuck at the Gulf of Biscay. Which is our next target.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

Quote Originally Posted by Adamat View Post
    My ship already was in the North Sea. It should be in the Channel now, stuck at the Gulf of Biscay. Which is our next target.
    Where are you heading, exactly?

Edit: we move further in Africa
    Last edited by the mysterious F; January 09, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

Lord of Cats's Avatar Vicarius

"To the shores of Lake Urmia!" Queen Penthesilea shouts. Siirt had fallen quickly when its walls were blasted down by cannones and the axwomen poured in. The 30000 woman army continued its unstopable march eastwards. The goddesses were surely with them! Soon the queendom would have a united northern front from which to invade the Puny Caliphate of Mesopotamia:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lampedo and her forces decided to halt and enjoy the loot they aquired instead of storming any towns and establishing Amazonian control over regions. Therefore there was no "defeat" or "stalemate" in Armenia as some false reports stated to the world.

Chairwoman Antiope of The Eastern Powers Alliance (TEPA) would like to point out to all that it is TEPA policy that no foreign ships are allowed to be built in, or sailed in, the Eastern Mediterranean Sea [zone]. This message is especially directed towards The Serene Republic of Venice and The Roman Empire. Such actions will be considered as actions of war against TEPA. You have been warned.

OOC: I attack a region in the east with my one move.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Caesar warns Venice that they have grown too large from the borders actually allowed to them. They are warned not to attack any further territories of Illyricium and Dalmatae.

LEGIO V MACEDON is ordered to march northwards to Danube river. They are to crush any Thracians that lie in the path.

OOC: I attack any region northwards from that Bulgarian territory, which should be south of the Danube.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

mic1402's Avatar Senator

I keep attacking east.
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."
    "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."
    "The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing have names and addresses."

Enarec's Avatar Senator

OOC: Whoops, it appears I forgot to add the map or it has disappeared somehow. I meant to attack the region northwest of the one that was colored in. And I attack the region that I failed to take this turn.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

The time to create a border with Amazonia has come

Indefinitely Banned

TURN 61:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kybrothilian View Post
    Let's try building again.
    [4+1] [5] A medium ship is completed. (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    The Commonwealth Strikes South of Wroclaw

[5] Attack against Silesians succeeds again and they end up defeated. (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrór View Post
    Retry.
    [5] The attack along the coast succeeds now and the English are defeated! (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Schwertbruder View Post
    Lost territory has to be regained.
    [6] The attack is great success with crushing victory against Francia!

([6] The counterattack is very successful and is launched even further!

[1] But Francia has been well prepared for it and now crush the attacking Duc's forces.)

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Burgerham View Post
    Attack most northern cost on scandinavia.
    After long thoughts and popular demand from other players (Not all and no names shall be revealed) you are kicked out of this game, users aren't allowed play this game from the same IP address. I'm sorry. (And no discussion about this, unless it's done in private)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamat View Post
    [4] The ship sails successfully in the gulf of Biscay.

Quote Originally Posted by the mysterious F View Post
    Where are you heading, exactly?

Edit: we move further in Africa
    [6] Attack to the east is great success and Moroccans are crushed there!

[6] Another great victory is achieved in southwest against Moroccans.

[2] But further attack ends in a defeat for the Mysterious Lands

Average point [5] (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Cat View Post
    "To the shores of Lake Urmia!" Queen Penthesilea shouts. Siirt had fallen quickly when its walls were blasted down by cannones and the axwomen poured in. The 30000 woman army continued its unstopable march eastwards. The goddesses were surely with them! Soon the queendom would have a united northern front from which to invade the Puny Caliphate of Mesopotamia:

Lampedo and her forces decided to halt and enjoy the loot they aquired instead of storming any towns and establishing Amazonian control over regions. Therefore there was no "defeat" or "stalemate" in Armenia as some false reports stated to the world.

Chairwoman Antiope of The Eastern Powers Alliance (TEPA) would like to point out to all that it is TEPA policy that no foreign ships are allowed to be built in, or sailed in, the Eastern Mediterranean Sea [zone]. This message is especially directed towards The Serene Republic of Venice and The Roman Empire. Such actions will be considered as actions of war against TEPA. You have been warned.

OOC: I attack a region in the east with my one move.
    [6] The attack is great success and the Amazons crush the Kurdish forces. (You are able to do 2 moves with bonus point)

(And no your forces entered a stalemate in Armenia, stop changing GM's text.)

Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    Caesar warns Venice that they have grown too large from the borders actually allowed to them. They are warned not to attack any further territories of Illyricium and Dalmatae.

LEGIO V MACEDON is ordered to march northwards to Danube river. They are to crush any Thracians that lie in the path.

OOC: I attack any region northwards from that Bulgarian territory, which should be south of the Danube.
    [2] The attack ends in a defeat and Bulgarians gain a victory again.

Quote Originally Posted by mic1402 View Post
    I keep attacking east.
    [5] The attack succeeds and Duc's forces are defeated there.

[1] While further attack ends in a disaster and Francians are routed with Duc launching a counterattack.

[6] The counterattack is very successful and is launched even further!

[1] But Francia has been well prepared for it and now crush the attacking Duc's forces.

[6] Francian counterattack is very successful and the conquered territory ends up in their control again!

[3] While further counterattack ends in a draw.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Enarec View Post
    OOC: Whoops, it appears I forgot to add the map or it has disappeared somehow. I meant to attack the region northwest of the one that was colored in. And I attack the region that I failed to take this turn.

[6] The attack against Persians in Iraq is very successful and their forces are defeated! (You are able to do 2 moves with bonus point)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciloron View Post
    The time to create a border with Amazonia has come
    [4] Attack succeeds and border with the Amazons is established, despite the high casualties taken in the battle.

Map:

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

We sail south.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Indefinitely Banned

Fresh armies now attack north-east.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Commonwealth Forces push onwards to secure a further border with Deamonorium...

Last edited by Everto; January 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM.

One attack north and one attack south, in England, so one into Scotland and one to connect my english territories together.

Rhinelander's Avatar Domesticus

Attack perpignan.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

How dare the Venetians take Achaea? It was clearly in Roman claims.

Rome declares war upon Venice. LEGIO XII GALLIA CISALPINA is ordered to march on Venetian territories in Italy.

OOC: I declare war upon Venice. I attack the southernmost Venetian region in Italy (the one with a tiny border with my northernmost lands).
    Last edited by General Maximus; January 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

The straits of Gibraltar are closed to every nation in the world, effective immediately

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

We increase the border with Amazonia

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by the mysterious F View Post
    The straits of Gibraltar are closed to every nation in the world, effective immediately
    Lol, please... you are therefore declaring War on any nation wishing to pass through the straits of Gibraltar?

You do realize that no nation wishing to pass through the straits is interested in Spain or the Northern Coast of Africa, especially not the Vale of Aryn. Why don't you ask for a tariff (rep tax so to speak haha) and then you won't attack navies passing through. This is simply foolish

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    You do realize that no nation wishing to pass through the straits is interested in Spain or the Northern Coast of Africa, especially not the Vale of Aryn. Why don't you ask for a tariff (rep tax so to speak haha) and then you won't attack navies passing through. This is simply foolish

Good idea. This is the new official policy on the straits:

Every ship that wishes to pass through the Straits of Gibraltar must pay a tariff to King Afonso, of the mysterious lands.

Although this tariff would not bother the Queen, as the navy is in the Mediterranean Sea anyway, she accepts this tariff.

mic1402's Avatar Senator

I attack the region i lost.
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."
    "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."
    "The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing have names and addresses."