Page 95 of 151 FirstFirst ... 45 70 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 120 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3010

Thread: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge [Finished]

  1. #1881
    Richard of Gloucester's Avatar Ironfoot
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    19,729
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Keep attacking south.

  2. #1882
    Burgerham's Avatar Sukauto
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    61
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Move to Northern Norway please.

  3. #1883
    Heavy Weapons Guy's Avatar Intelligent Heavy
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dzhugdzhur Mountains
    Posts
    15,166
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
    Again
    Well you actually now attacked a region which you own already, so better color a new one which you are attacking.

  4. #1884
    Everto's Avatar Pili
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,793
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Polish Armies assault the Tatra Mountains once more. We send a Spy as well.

    (If the Spy Rolls a 1, we attack Gdansk, if he rolls a 2 or higher, we continue with the assault)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Everto; January 08, 2013 at 03:05 PM.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If you giveth +rep, you shall recieveth +rep

  5. #1885
    Adamat's Avatar Bokkenrijder
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Duchy of Dutchland
    Posts
    11,063
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default

    One of our large North Sea ships is headed towards the Mediterranean.

    Son of Diamat

  6. #1886
    General Maximus's Avatar Tribunus
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Posts
    10,853
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    LEGIO V MACEDON marches towards Bulgaria again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    If someone is dancing on my bed when I am trying to sleep? Kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoc View Post
    Hippodrome has wrong number of rows for seats.
    No buy for me.
    Thats it I had enough!

  7. #1887
    the mysterious F's Avatar Sagittarius
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a mysterious place
    Posts
    3,296
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    3 regions colored, the one that I gained and the 2 that I attack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ew.png  
    Last edited by the mysterious F; January 08, 2013 at 05:38 PM.

  8. #1888
    Lord of Cats's Avatar Pili
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On the computer or inside a book.
    Posts
    1,984
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle
    [4+1] [5] Spy is successful and gathers information from the enemy. (You are able to use 2 spies this turn)

    [4+1] [5] With spy's gained information, Amazons successfully take the city.

    [5] General Lampedo's attack against the Armenians succeeds too.

    Average point [5] (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)
    I can use the spies this turn? I thought I had to wait three turns until I can use them again? Well if I can use them this turn, I'll take advantage of that. By the way, I did post my spy move in this thread for Turn 57. Must of missed it.

    IC:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Sacrifices of male prisoners-of-war and sacred bulls were offered up to the victory and mother goddesses in the majestic temples in Themiskyra. They had blessed the Amazons with great triumphs over the forces of men! May they continue to watch over their loyal servants who continue to struggle against masculine dominance in this mortal world with the swift arrow and strong battle-ax!

    Queen Penthesilea and her daughter Princess Alkippe continue on towards the east with the spy Evadne the Unseen scouting ahead for ambushes along the mountanious roads they must traverse. Evadne prepares to infiltrate the town of Siirt.

    In the mountains of old Armenia the Amazon band lead by Lampedo the one-eyed continue with their raiding and pillaging. "Kill the men, rescue the girls!" the warrior women shout as they march along the rocky paths. The Armenians will surely be terrified and flee...



    Lampedo's band is joined by the spy, Scyleia the Sneaky. She scout and make sure that no bands of hillmen ambush the high-spirited warrior women.


    OOC: I attack two regions in the east with my two moves and send my two spys to those regions. WC
    "The Tao is infinite, eternal."~~~~~~From the Tao Te Ching~~~~~~"Hold onto the center."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proud Philosophical Taoist~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  9. #1889
    Heavy Weapons Guy's Avatar Intelligent Heavy
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dzhugdzhur Mountains
    Posts
    15,166
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    It was a typo it seems.

  10. #1890
    mic1402's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    846
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    I attack east.
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "You reap what you sow, Artyom: force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt." -metro 2033

  11. #1891
    Enarec's Avatar Sōkō no yari
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,146
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Having reached the city of Qom and on the way to the ancient cities of Hamadan, known as Ecbatana for most of it's history, and Kermanshah, near where the Behistun inscription and Taq-e Bostan reliefs are located, Shah Devastich VII and the Royal Army are in good spirits. Everyone has heard about the ancient Achaemenid and Sassanid Shahs and wishes to pay respects to them in these sacred areas. Shah Devastich VII has strictly outlawed any misconduct towards the local inhabitants, Iranians, to gain their faith. The Shahdom of Central Asia only has quarrels with the numerous local rulers, who do not see the benefits in a strong, united Iran.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  12. #1892
    Phalanx300's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,516
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Venice sets sail and attacks the ancient lands of Messenia to gain more control of the trade in the region.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V1.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	188.7 KB 
ID:	259950

  13. #1893
    Everto's Avatar Pili
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,793
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    The Venetians are Aware that Rome has claimed all of Greece correct?

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If you giveth +rep, you shall recieveth +rep

  14. #1894
    Phalanx300's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,516
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Our alliance agreement stated we were allowed coastal regions within the area. That being said we have no interest of controlling large regions of Greece.

  15. #1895
    Heavy Weapons Guy's Avatar Intelligent Heavy
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dzhugdzhur Mountains
    Posts
    15,166
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    TURN 60:



    Quote Originally Posted by Schwertbruder View Post
    Attack another lost region by the francians.
    [2] Attack fails and the Duc suffers a defeat.

    ([5] The attack succeeds and Francia loses what it had gained.

    [1] But attack in Francian lands ends in a disaster and now Francia with a fresh army launches counterattack!)

    Average point [3]



    Quote Originally Posted by The Kybrothilian View Post
    Build another ship.
    [3] The ship isn't finished yet (+1 if you try again)


    Quote Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
    Again
    [1] Attack totally fails and Hungarians launch a counterattack!

    [1] The counterattack totally fails and the demon worshipers launch a counterattack themselves.

    [3] It ends in a draw where no side can claim a victory.

    Average point [2]



    Quote Originally Posted by Thrór View Post
    Keep attacking south.
    [1] The attack totally fails and English launch a counterattack!

    [1] The counterattack fails and the British launch their own now.

    [3] The battle is indecisive.

    Average point [2]



    Quote Originally Posted by Burgerham View Post
    Move to Northern Norway please.
    [4] Attack along the coast succeeds.


    Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    Polish Armies assault the Tatra Mountains once more. We send a Spy as well.

    (If the Spy Rolls a 1, we attack Gdansk, if he rolls a 2 or higher, we continue with the assault)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [4] The spy is successful.

    [3+1] [4] Attack succeeds now with spy's gained information.



    Quote Originally Posted by Adamat View Post
    One of our large North Sea ships is headed towards the Mediterranean.
    [6] Sailing into northern sea succeeds.

    [2] While English channel can't be reached due to a nearby storm.

    Average point [4]



    Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    LEGIO V MACEDON marches towards Bulgaria again!
    [4] Attack succeeds now and Bulgarians are defeated, but with high casualties.


    Quote Originally Posted by the mysterious F View Post
    3 regions colored, the one that I gained and the 2 that I attack
    [6+1] [7] The attack is great success and the Mysterious Lands gain a crushing victory!

    [6+1] [7] Another crushing victory in Granada now for the Mysterious Lands!

    Average point [7] (You are able to do 3 moves this turn)



    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Cat View Post
    I can use the spies this turn? I thought I had to wait three turns until I can use them again? Well if I can use them this turn, I'll take advantage of that. By the way, I did post my spy move in this thread for Turn 57. Must of missed it.

    IC:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Sacrifices of male prisoners-of-war and sacred bulls were offered up to the victory and mother goddesses in the majestic temples in Themiskyra. They had blessed the Amazons with great triumphs over the forces of men! May they continue to watch over their loyal servants who continue to struggle against masculine dominance in this mortal world with the swift arrow and strong battle-ax!

    Queen Penthesilea and her daughter Princess Alkippe continue on towards the east with the spy Evadne the Unseen scouting ahead for ambushes along the mountanious roads they must traverse. Evadne prepares to infiltrate the town of Siirt.

    In the mountains of old Armenia the Amazon band lead by Lampedo the one-eyed continue with their raiding and pillaging. "Kill the men, rescue the girls!" the warrior women shout as they march along the rocky paths. The Armenians will surely be terrified and flee...



    Lampedo's band is joined by the spy, Scyleia the Sneaky. She scout and make sure that no bands of hillmen ambush the high-spirited warrior women.


    OOC: I attack two regions in the east with my two moves and send my two spys to those regions. WC
    [4] Attack against Kurds succeeds and victory is gained.

    [3] While attack in the mountainous are in Armenia ends in a stalemate.

    Average point [4]



    Quote Originally Posted by mic1402 View Post
    I attack east.
    [6] Attack is great success and Francia crushes Duc's forces.

    [1] While further attack ends in a disaster though and Duc launches a counterattack to retake the lost territory.

    [5] The attack succeeds and Francia loses what it had gained.

    [1] But attack in Francian lands ends in a disaster and now Francia with a fresh army launches counterattack!

    [6] The counterattack is great success and Duc is defeated again!

    [5] While further counterattack succeeds too and more territory is taken!

    Average point [5] (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)



    Quote Originally Posted by Enarec View Post
    Having reached the city of Qom and on the way to the ancient cities of Hamadan, known as Ecbatana for most of it's history, and Kermanshah, near where the Behistun inscription and Taq-e Bostan reliefs are located, Shah Devastich VII and the Royal Army are in good spirits. Everyone has heard about the ancient Achaemenid and Sassanid Shahs and wishes to pay respects to them in these sacred areas. Shah Devastich VII has strictly outlawed any misconduct towards the local inhabitants, Iranians, to gain their faith. The Shahdom of Central Asia only has quarrels with the numerous local rulers, who do not see the benefits in a strong, united Iran.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [5] Attack succeeds and Persians are defeated again.

    [1] But further attack in Iraq ends in a disaster and Persians launch a counterattack!

    [3] The counterattack ends in a draw.

    Average point [3]



    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    Venice sets sail and attacks the ancient lands of Messenia to gain more control of the trade in the region.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V1.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	188.7 KB 
ID:	259950
    [4] Landing succeeds and Messenia falls.


    Map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  16. #1896
    The Kybrothilian's Avatar combating madness
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Forest and lake filled Finland
    Posts
    9,063
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Let's try building again.
    "I'm going to tell Allah everything..."

    Dead three year old Syrian childs last words

  17. #1897
    Everto's Avatar Pili
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,793
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    The Commonwealth Strikes South of Wroclaw

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Everto; January 09, 2013 at 12:31 PM.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If you giveth +rep, you shall recieveth +rep

  18. #1898
    Richard of Gloucester's Avatar Ironfoot
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    19,729
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Retry.

  19. #1899
    Rhinelander's Avatar Pili Prior
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where a big river floods
    Posts
    2,072
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Lost territory has to be regained.

  20. #1900
    Burgerham's Avatar Sukauto
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    61
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

    Attack most northern cost on scandinavia.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •