Page 70 of 151 FirstFirst ... 204560616263646566676869707172737475767778798095120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3012

Thread: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge [Finished]

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

The Polish Commonwealth brings together it's forces for another push East...

1. We send a Spy to the region marked with a 1. If the spy is successful in gaining a bonus, or doesn't gain any bonus, we attack that region. The only reason we wouldn't attack that region is if the spy rolled a 1,and thus gave the attacking forces a -1.

2. We attack the region marked 2 regardless with our second attack...

3. We only attack the region marked 3 if the spy fails miserably (meaning a 1), and thus attack the region marked 3 instead...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Cat View Post
    The Amazon army in the east fortifies its position and rests. Princess Penthesilea returns to Themiskyra to be with her mother who is not feeling well as of late.

The Amazon warship, Marpe
    Meanwhile in the west, the Amazonian Quest Armada departs from Crete under Kreousa's command and sets out for the central Mediterranean to engage any Sicilian ships. I move my fleet of 1large, 1medium, and 1small warships into the central Mediterranean Sea zone. Special sacrifices are made to Amphitrite, goddess of the seas, to please her so that she may protect the fleet from storms.
    You only have 1 move, you can only move 1 fleet.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I try to regain my land back from the Romans.

Im sorry guys but id like to be taken out, some personal things have come up.I wish my fellow Imperial alliance members luck and good fortune

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Ok, I believe I still have my two moves..

I one fleet into the Indian Ocean, for my second move I move further towards Arabia:

Indefinitely Banned

TURN 35:

Quote Originally Posted by Burgerham View Post
    Could you please also color that little island in the white sea?

I attack the region I failed to take last round.

[3] Attack against Russians ends in a draw this time, at least defeat is avoided. (+1 if you attack it again)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kybrothilian View Post
    We attack central Belarus, and also begin constructing a city in Riga.
    [5+1] [6] The city is more than half finished! (6/10)

[3+1] [4] Attack in central Belarus succeeds, but Kalivonia takes high causalities.

Average point [5] (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by βασιλεύς Haršrįši View Post
    [5] Attack on southern Ireland succeeds and British gain a victory.

[6] While further invasion of it is even more successful and a all southern Ireland is taken now!

[3] Landing in Whales ends in a draw, while defends got high causalities they are still able to hold off so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwertbruder View Post
    Attack region above montpellier.
    [5] Change of the target was wise and Duc gains a victory! (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
    My next two moves.
    [3+1] [4] Munich falls successfully, but Bavarians defending their capital are able to deliver high causalities.

[2+1] [3] Offensive against Bohemia ends in a draw and neither side is able to claim a victory.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Enarec View Post
    The Royal Army advances deeper into the Kazakh lands, keeping formation and the battle plan that brought us success in the earlier battle.

[4] [4] Attack succeeds and previous positions are regained, which were lost in a disastrous defeat.

[3] [3] While trying to drive even deeper, Sogdianian army is stopped, but not defeated and the battle ends in a draw.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    By Mars, this is great! Rome has retaken Brundisium, Croton and

For the first move, attack that last parcel of remaining Sicilian territory. For the second, we move our only ship to land our army on the island of Sicily.
    [5] Victory is achieved and Siclians are driven out of Italy now!

[1] Fleet enters storm while trying to sail!

[3] But luckily it barely manages to avoid destruction from the storm.

Average point [3]

Quote Originally Posted by Adamat View Post
    Another try at that ship.
    [6+1] [7] A magnificent ship is finished. (You are able to do 3 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by mic1402 View Post
    I attack again.
    [2+1] [3] It seems like both sides are in a stalemate now without being able to defeat each other (+1 if you attack it again)

Quote Originally Posted by the mysterious F View Post
    Alright, let's finish conquering Portuguese coastline
    [6] Attack along the coast succeeds and the Mysterious Lands gain a stunning victory!

[2] Attack against fortified Lisbon fails and the Mysterious Lands suffer a defeat.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Cat View Post
    The Amazon army in the east fortifies its position and rests. Princess Penthesilea returns to Themiskyra to be with her mother who is not feeling well as of late.

The Amazon warship, Marpe
    Meanwhile in the west, the Amazonian Quest Armada departs from Crete under Kreousa's command and sets out for the central Mediterranean to engage any Sicilian ships. I move my fleet of 1large, 1medium, and 1small warships into the central Mediterranean Sea zone. Special sacrifices are made to Amphitrite, goddess of the seas, to please her so that she may protect the fleet from storms.
    [5] The large fleet moves into central Mediterranean Sea zone successfully. (You are able to do 3 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    The Polish Commonwealth brings together it's forces for another push East...

1. We send a Spy to the region marked with a 1. If the spy is successful in gaining a bonus, or doesn't gain any bonus, we attack that region. The only reason we wouldn't attack that region is if the spy rolled a 1,and thus gave the attacking forces a -1.

2. We attack the region marked 2 regardless with our second attack...

3. We only attack the region marked 3 if the spy fails miserably (meaning a 1), and thus attack the region marked 3 instead...

[5] The spy is successful and gets information of the region.

[3+1] [4] With spy's gained information, the Commonwealth captures the region, but still take high causalities.

[3] While further attack is stopped and ends in a draw, with new units and supplies, the offensive can be renewed.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles the cat View Post
    I try to regain my land back from the Romans.
    [4-1] [3] The battle ends in a draw with no side being able to win (Since you have lost all land in Italy, you can't attack the region)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciloron View Post
    Ok, I believe I still have my two moves..

I one fleet into the Indian Ocean, for my second move I move further towards Arabia:
    [6] [5] The fleet successfully moves into the Indian Ocean.

[5] The attack against Arabs succeeds too and Judaica gains victory!

Map:

Attack again.

Indefinitely Banned

I attack this region, and continue building the city.

Take over the rest of unoccupied Ireland.

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

I take three shots at moving my capital to said region. If it's done before i spent three turns, i attack southward.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Rhinelander's Avatar Domesticus

Uhm.. I actually meant this region :

Could you maybe colour it and uncolor the previous region you painted?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Schwertbruder View Post
    Uhm.. I actually meant this region :

Could you maybe colour it and uncolor the previous region you painted?
    Sure, you can color it in your map and it will be corrected in the next turn.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I send my fleet to attack the amazonian fleet.
    Last edited by Ciciro; December 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM.

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

I attack Lisbon again

I reconquer the coast region and move my medium ship into middle mediterranian waters.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

ROMA VICTOR!

The Sicilians are driven out of Italy, and the great Roman law and order has been imposed on the rightful lands. Roman armies are proudly marching back into Rome in a great triumphal parade, as Caesar himself inspects the Triarii units while they salute him. People flock to welcome the returning legions while many weep for the loved ones fallen. The whole Empire is basking in the glory, and the Pontifex Maximus has started a celebration lasting a month. Caesar has also ordered a triumphal arch with the names of all fallen soldiers to be embossed in the white marble.

Caesar has decided to accept the proposal of ceasefire by the Sicilian Normans, seeing that he had no further interest in the island of Sicily and civilization states that those who lose should not be pressed too hard. He decides a truce of 10 turns, and promises not to attack the Sicilians in that time. He also expects Sicilians to do the same, completing the treaty of Sicilian surrender.

Roman armies attack the adjacent land-locked province to the north of Italy.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

We also accept the ceasefire.

Lord of Cats's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle
    [5] The large fleet moves into central Mediterranean Sea zone successfully. (You are able to do 3 moves this turn)
    3 moves? Really? Um... OK where to begin...

Since our treacherous "allies" the Romans are in peace talks with the Sicilians (even though our treaty with Roma stated the Sicilians were to be destroyed), the Quest's target has changed. The grand army onboard the fleet will assault the shores of North Africa and take back the ruins of the ancient city of Triton, once the capital of the mighty Amazonian Empire in the 1500sBCE. It will do this after having crushed the Sicilian's dinky boat.

Meanwhile in Anatolia, the spy Evadne of Trebizond rides for a rebel province on a black mare to obtain information. Two armies have been gathered to crush the petty Turkish emirates in the west of Anatolia:

OOC: I send a spy to one of the regions I'm attacking in Anatolia (it's been at least 5 turns since I last used a spy). Doesn't matter which one. For my three moves I attack three regions marked with pink arrows from where I am attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senaron
    I'm sorry guys but id like to be taken out, some personal things have come up. I wish my fellow Imperial alliance members luck and good fortune.
    Sorry to hear that. We'll miss you. I hope the game goes on long enough where you might be able to return. Sincerely, Warrior Cat.

mic1402's Avatar Senator

DAMMIT. I ATTACK AGAIN.
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."
    "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."
    "The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing have names and addresses."

Indefinitely Banned

@ Warrior Cat:

It's 2 moves, had a typo.