Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3012

Thread: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge [Finished]

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

WOJNA!!!!
    We join our Kalivonian bretheren against the OstPruessen. The time has come for WAR!!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Everto; November 30, 2012 at 07:28 PM.

mic1402's Avatar Senator

The Holy Kingdom of francia has finally brought the Northmen to heel and will now continue with a campaign to recapture France. (I attack the regions in orange.)
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."
    "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."
    "The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing have names and addresses."

The emperor warns the king that he is attacking land that belongs to the emperor.

mic1402's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Gandalf View Post
    The emperor warns the king that he is attacking land that belongs to the emperor.
    Erm, no i'm not, Francia will not attack Brittany we are simply attacking the regions around it.
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."
    "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."
    "The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing have names and addresses."

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Part of his claim.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Ditto. Southernmost county you attacked is part of Brittany, I believe.

Speedlion's Avatar Ordinarius

Oh, god, not this claiming thing again!

Alright, let me state this clearly: I will not be bothered by claims made by any nation in this game. Heck, if I want to attack a region in Brittain, I will attack it! Whether some random guy has claimed that whole island for himself doesn't matter to me. If that would mean war, then it IS war. In fact, I might be going to attack a Brittain region soon anyway...

If war breaks out between Francia and Brittany, I will definitely support Francia!

My move: I attack that region again!
    Last edited by Speedlion; December 01, 2012 at 05:36 AM.

¬¬ The Speedy Detective ¬¬ ||| Attention: User has a severe case of insanity! Approach with caution! ||| Big anime fan. Favors Shounen and Tsundere ||| Doesn't actually play TW. Is here just for the fun ||| Is a proud Dutchie |||

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlion View Post
    Oh, god, not this claiming thing again!

Alright, let me state this clearly: I will not be bothered by claims made by any nation in this game. Heck, if I want to attack a region in Brittain, I will attack it! Whether some random guy has claimed that whole island for himself doesn't matter to me. If that would mean war, then it IS war. In fact, I might be going to attack a Brittain region soon anyway...

If war breaks out between Francia and Brittany, I will definitely support Francia!

My move: I attack that region again!
    He can attack what ever he wants, I'm just saying that it means war if he does.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Burgerham View Post
    Hello

I am new in these forums and I'd like to integrate myself ,so I'd like to join this game.

Name: Kingdom of Lollyland
    Government: Democratic Monarchy
    Language: Lollish
    Currency: Lollies
    Capital: Lollytown
    National Anthem: Lollipop
    Leader: King Lolly I. of Lollytown
    Religion: We believe in our Lollies. They'll save our lands.
    Color: (225,111,154) pink
    And the map?

Oh sorry. Didn't see that

My starting region and capital is in the peninsula.
    In which peninsula? Please download the map in the OP and color in 2 regions.
    Last edited by L-Burna; December 01, 2012 at 08:31 AM.

Hello

I am new in these forums and I'd like to integrate myself ,so I'd like to join this game.

Name: Kingdom of Lollyland
    Government: Democratic Monarchy
    Language: Lollish
    Currency: Lollies
    Capital: Lollytown
    National Anthem: Lollipop
    Leader: King Lolly I. of Lollytown
    Religion: We believe in our Lollies. They'll save our lands.
    Color: (225,111,154) pink

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    And the map?

Can you put all these posts from me into my first post here?
    Last edited by L-Burna; December 01, 2012 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Requested

I'm ready to sign up

Kingdom Name: The Grand Duchy of Senaria
    Government: Totalitarian
    Culture: The unity(Mutilated and willingly subdued of most"conventional" freedoms, but basic human rights are allowed"
    Language: Germanic(with some english dialects)
    Currency:Krovic(equivalent of an English pound)
    Capital:Austere Zerethria
    National anthem:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duAwAwtiXk
    Leader:Grand Autocrat-in-chief Senaron Leroux
    Religion: None(private worship is an offence, but is not carried out judiciously)
    Color: Regal purple
    A country that rose above the infighting, barbaric ways of their forefathers.Grotesque techniques of change, some would say torture have scarred their subjects,but they willingly fight on for their autarch.
    Attachment 253519
    Last edited by Senaron; December 01, 2012 at 08:34 AM.

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

King Afonso is deeply saddened by the early departure of Al Abbou Nsame VI, the Great Prophet of the greater Emirate of bradavies and Overlord of Maghreb and al Andalus, and humbled that he was chosen to protect his people and his lands, and he promises that he will do his best. He, in order to better assimilate the new culture into his kingdom proclaimed freedom of religion, and that all men are equal, in order to prevent any conflicts between the multiplicity of cultures that have chosen his Kingdom as home.

The war goes on against Leon, and we try to isolate is regions, and hope that this terrible war is over soon.

King Pedro I has formally abdicated after 6 years in which he co-governed his kingdom with his son, to pass him the principles that a good king must have. What he plans to do now is, so far, a mystery.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

(Added the regions that Bardavies left me, as you didn't say nothing I assume that you allow this)

The Autarch wishes to suggest to Caesar Octavian to open trade routes with the unity..the valuable resources from our nations would benefit one another. In the mean time, we attempt expand our borders southward

Attachment 253542
    Last edited by Senaron; December 01, 2012 at 10:12 AM.

Britannia requests an alliance with these two new nations, as well as with the mysterious lands.

Britannia requests an alliance with these two new nations, as well as with the mysterious lands.
    We.. tenuously accept, we do not wish to tarnish our neutrality in your..conflicts, you have our loyalty, and our steel should we see viable reason to join your war efforts

We do not accept. We are a neutral faction and don't want to participate in any wars.
    We just want to expand.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Senaron View Post
    The Autarch wishes to suggest to Caesar Octavian to open trade routes with the unity..the valuable resources from our nations would benefit one another. In the mean time, we attempt expand our borders southward

Attachment 253542
    You can't expand until I have posted the turn results.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

The Autarch wishes to suggest to Caesar Octavian to open trade routes with the unity..the valuable resources from our nations would benefit one another.
    His Imperial Majesty the Caesar, gladly accepts the proposal. In return, he offers alliance to the Autarch, following his loyal ally and good friend, the Britannic Emperor. He also sends the fine Italian wine to the Autarch as a gift.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    You can't expand until I have posted the turn results.
    We know we shall be victorious(derp i just put the next region i wanted to attack because i forgot the name of that particular piece of territory

We.. tenuously accept, we do not wish to tarnish our neutrality in your..conflicts, you have our loyalty, and our steel should we see viable reason to join your war efforts
    We do not accept. We are a neutral faction and don't want to participate in any wars.
    We just want to expand.
    We are not currently at war, we are only supporting our ally in his just conflict.