Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 507590919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110125150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3012

Thread: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge [Finished]

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: European Wars IV - Roll to Dodge

I try to retake my capital.

mic1402's Avatar Senator

I attack the ducs east most province that i can reach.
    Born in Australia, Living in New Zealand.
    "Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."
    "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."
    "The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing have names and addresses."

Indefinitely Banned

Saboteur from unknown nation has been caught in Duc's capital and killed.

Not long after that, another saboteur from unknown nation gets killed in Duc's capital!

New rule:

Spies now count as completely separate agents than saboteurs and assassins.
    That means if you for example send a saboteur this turn, you wont have to wait 3 turns to use a spy, but if you want to send an assassin you will have to wait 3 turns.
    Last edited by L-Burna; January 13, 2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: More information.

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

I attack a Spanish coastal region

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is a bad day for Venice, its army and navy bested and its capital lost. Yet we cannot afford to lose this war. The army attacks the Romans to the west to cut the Roman army off from its supply route. Meanwhile the fleet attacks once more any enemy fleet in the central meditterranean.

Clearly some outside forces are interfering in this war. This is the work of cowards.
    Last edited by Phalanx300; January 13, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

TURN 65:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kybrothilian View Post
    Build a new ship.
    [5] A medium ship is built. (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Schwertbruder View Post
    Attack region again.
    [2] Defeat is suffered while trying to attack fortified Francian territories.

Quote Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
    Aaaaaand again.
    [1] Now a disastrous defeat is suffered and Serbians launch a counterattack!

[3] Serbian counterattack ends in a indecisive battle at Danube's crossing. (-1 in the next turn)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamat View Post
    We liberate the other two Sicilian regions.
    [4] Attack against Messina succeeds and it falls.

[4] Attack on the last holdings of Sicily in Sicily succeeds too, but high casualties are taken in the offensive so capabilities are reduced for future.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    The Commonwealth Gathers it's forces and attacks with haste...

We send a Spy to Region "1", if he rolls a 2 or higher, we attack that region, if he rolls a 1, we attack Gdansk (marked with a 3). We attack the Region Marked 2 regardless...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [4] Spy is successful in gathering the information about enemy.

[3+1+1] [5] The attack is successful with spy's gained information.

[5+1] [6] Attack against Galich is great success and stunning victory is gained there!

Average point [6] (You are able to do 2 moves with bonus point)

Quote Originally Posted by Enarec View Post
    The Royal Army, after having visited the ancient city of Susa, capital of the long gone Elamites, presses onward to the Persian Gulf. In Azerbaijan, Shahzadi Manizheh, having won her first battle, moves onward as well, using trustworthy Azerbaijani to scout ahead in the mountainous and treacherous land.

OOC: I attack these two regions, the northern one in Azerbaijan using a spy.

[3] Spy fails to get any information, but manages to escape. (+1 if you spy it again)

[6] Despite spy's failure, attack is great success and crushing victory is gained in Azerbaijan!

[2] While attempt to reach the Persian gulf ends in a defeat for Sogdiana.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Thrór View Post
    Use one of our moves to attack in Africa, the other to land on the French mainland, to attack the Duc (Shwertbruder)

Oh and Duc, who was losing their islands again?
    [5] Attack in Africa succeeds and Tunisians are defeated.

[2] While naval landing against Duc fails and defeat is suffered.

Average point [4]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciloron View Post
    again
    [1+1] [2] The siege fails and defeat is suffered with high casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Cat View Post
    "Attack that region again!" Queen Penthesilea shouts. "Let us pray that Athena and Nike will be with our warriors and guide them."
    [6+1] [7] The attack finally succeeds and ends in a crushing victory for the Amazons! (You are able to do 3 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    A new legion is formed, named LEGIO XIII VENETIA, consisting of fresh but experienced troops. Veterans from LEGIO XII GALLIA CISALPINA are transferred to the new Legion to form up the ranks of the Principes and Triarii.

LEGIO XIII VENETIA is ordered to attack the two bordering Venetian territories. May Mars watch over them!
    [4+1] [5] The attack succeeds and Venetians are defeated again.

[6+1] [7] While now attack against Treviso ends in a crushing victory with most of Venetian army destroyed in the battle!

Average point [6] (You are able to do 2 moves with bonus point)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles the cat View Post
    I try to retake my capital.
    [3-1] [2] Attempt to retake capital fails and Sicilian army is defeated and driven out of the homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by mic1402 View Post
    I attack the ducs east most province that i can reach.
    [5] The attack succeeds and Francia gains victory against Duc's forces. (You are able to do 2 moves this turn)

Quote Originally Posted by the mysterious F View Post
    I attack a Spanish coastal region
    [6] Attack against Granadians is great success and they are crushed while Aragon is reached from both sides! (You are able to do 2 moves with bonus point)

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    This is a bad day for Venice, its army and navy bested and its capital lost. Yet we cannot afford to lose this war. The army attacks the Romans to the west to cut the Roman army off from its supply route. Meanwhile the fleet attacks once more any enemy fleet in the central meditterranean.

Clearly some outside forces are interfering in this war. This is the work of cowards.
    [5-1] [4] The attack to take back Treviso succeeds with a new army, but it still takes high casualties.

(Only 1 move was possible for you)

Rebellion happens in Malta and Sicily loses their last stronghold and gets destroyed!

Map:

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

You didn't edit Sicily on the map.

Edit: i have been ninja'd.

The Vale's fleet attacks any of Venice's holdings.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Continue attacking Africa.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

again

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

LEGIO XIII VENETIA is awarded a star, and ordered to march on the territory north of the city of Venetia. Once there, they are told to march on Venetia itself, which will bring law and order to the rebellious knaves that have seized the control there.

Rome rejoices at the news that Sicilian Normans are broken. A Silver Chariot is sent to the Vale and Britannia, and all the other friends of Rome, as a gift. People are happy to know that their allies are in control of the lands claimed by Rome, and not the enemy.

OOC: I attack the territory north of the Venetian capital. For the second move, I attack the capital itself (now under rebels).
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Indefinitely Banned

Our 2 biggest ships will be sent together to move towards the Mediterranean.
    Last edited by The Kybrothilian; January 15, 2013 at 03:37 AM.

Britannia sends the finest tobacco, rum, and furs to its allies, procured from King Edward's Land in the New World.

Indefinitely Banned

Britannia sends the finest tobacco, rum, and furs to its allies, procured from King Edward's Land in the New World.
    New World isn't even discovered and you don't own it. This RPing is invalid and it should be in the RPing thread.

It's not impossible. I don't own it, I own like three towns in Newfoundland and Labrador, extremely small. I'm sorry, but its not like sailing like 80 years earlier would have made ANY difference.

Indefinitely Banned

It's not impossible. I don't own it, I own like three towns in Newfoundland and Labrador, extremely small. I'm sorry, but its not like sailing like 80 years earlier would have made ANY difference.
    Sailing there would have costed you turns and as a GM I say that you don't own anything there and it's an unknown land.

Indefinitely Banned

By the logic how the New world became discovered, you would only be searching for it now, due to no trade relations to east.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    Sailing there would have costed you turns and as a GM I say that you don't own anything there and it's an unknown land.
    I never said I own everything there... It's purely for RP. My holdings there are so insignificant they don't even come up on a map.

And dude, way to go for saying this now. It's been in the RP thread for weeks. A little OTT, if you ask me.

By the logic how the New world became discovered, you would only be searching for it now, due to no trade relations to east.
    So by your logic, our map is the whole world? There is no china, nor is there Japan or Asia?

It was a merchant expedition. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Gandalfus; January 14, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Rebellion happens in Malta and Sicily loses their last stronghold and gets destroyed!
    No... Cuddles still has 3 turns to revolt himself to get regions back.

EDIT: My bad, rules say it's 2 turns

Indefinitely Banned

Thrór, if a GM says ''no'' then it means that you don't have any holdings there. Please continue playing and lets stop this discussion.

@ Ciloron:
    Yes, he can revolt, but basically it really doesn't exist until it gains independence from rebellion. They are rebels and not a faction anymore, unless they declare independence.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

The Commonwealth Moves to Unify it's Ukrainian Holdings... NAPRZOD BRACIA!!

Last edited by Everto; January 15, 2013 at 12:15 AM.