View Poll Results: What are your favorite campaigns ?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • BareBones_3Families

8 16.67%
  • BareBones_UnifiedRome

12 25.00%
  • Mundus_Magnus_3Families

10 20.83%
  • Mundus_Magnus_UnifiedRome

19 39.58%
  • Rom_Civil_War

4 8.33%
  • Webbirds Historical Europe

14 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which provincial campaign do you like most to play ?

Default Which provincial campaign do you like most to play ?

From the 6 provincial campaigns which is your favorite one ?

Myself I prefer one of the UnifedRome Campaigns (Barebones or Mundus_Magnus) and playing the romans because all the enemies are against you and you can play the Roman Leadership System in the best way.

What are the main differences between BareBones_Unified and Mundus_Magnus_Unified besides the map:
    - in BareBones_Unified you as roman will quickly be attacked from the south by macedon and greek (landbridges !!)
    - in Mundus_Magnus_Unified you have only 3 poor roman julii cities surrounded by rebel armies (no landbridges) and the economy gives you a headache

in roman_civil_war all the 4 romans are enemies against each other from the start
    Last edited by repman; October 06, 2006 at 01:10 AM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Default Re: Which provincial campaign do you like most to play ?

wow..... talk about replies ^^
    “"The robber of your free will," writes Epictetus, "does not exist”

thanks for your reply

repman

Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Moin Moin,

yes I agree Unified are the best, because no senat "quatscht" between it !

"quatscht" thats "denglisch" :tooth:

MemphisTiger26's Avatar Libertus

I think that it would be great if you had 3 familys not allied and still have the senate giving them missions!! Have all three familys allied with the senate but not each other!! But Is this possible to do??
    Last edited by MemphisTiger26; October 05, 2006 at 06:22 PM.

Before my time is done, I will look down upon your corpse and smile!!

Come on guys Webbirds Historical Europe is awesome! The only set back is that it has all four roman factions (easily remedied by a little bit of modding)
    I want to see more votes for WEBBIRD!!! I want to see his map in more mods!!! VOTE WEBBIRD!!!

>BTW BBW rocks!

Barebones_Unified is how i'll start out then. Taking the advice of the creator of the Mod is always the best start. I'll offer feedback later.

I'll play that campaign set to H/H. From what i understand, VH/VH just loads the enemy up with some bonuses that produce hordes.

I play as an imaginary REAL leader who cares about the people and the troops. So the challenge is in winning without throwing troops around carelessly or sacrificing cities. I see that the walls all cost a fortune, but i understand the Modder's reasons.

Well off to the game after modding a few minor customizations.

@memphis
    in roman_civil_war all the 4 roman factions are enemies between each other

@sounds
    a sponsor of webbird

@flavius
    waiting for the report
    ahmm what minor customization ? Just curious...

repman

Oh i forgot to say! The Mundus Magnus 3 families!
    “"The robber of your free will," writes Epictetus, "does not exist”

Im really looking forward to minimizing my gameplay with 2 maps.. my eyes is on.. Webbirds and unified Mundus. Webbirds since map is so huge plus im in for some mission doing from the senate and the people of rome.. "Mine is to obey and not to question why.." or "It is done sire" kind of thinking. plus i like to please the senate and to check whos got more ranking from the people vs the other 2 clans. in the end a bloody civil war will erupt.. legions versus legions.. a fight to death from the most trained soldiers in the civilized world! Plus this picture of that red guy in the avatar of julii in webbirds really made me want it. its so unique. and the map is simply so huge! Now about the Unified.. i like the mundus unified coz i noticed that in the campaign map.. u start from a humbling beginning with two towns surrounded by rebels.. brigands.. thieves... rapists and pillagers!! and its up to me to end this lawlessness in this Latin speaking lands and bring civilization to all this unwashed barbarians in Italia and unite all the Latin people under my banner in a bloody quest or diplomatic way.. they will bow down or be trampled by my private armies! in short we start from the scratch where we are just a tiny small kingdom with two towns as ive said and i like it. thats how it shud be anyway... from small humble start to a mighty united nation of Latin speaking people. Plus ive read in some forums that.. if ur playing with brutii and scipii.. theres a strong chance that they will destroy other nations like macedon or greece or carthage or others... well i dnt really like that. i should be the one to make and break this nations. and my gameplay sometimes is let them build their nations first till they can afford to have good soldiers and next step is to wage war to all of them.. sort of world war.. 1 vs all...my Latin speaking people vs the world!! i noticed b4 that everytime i declare war in 3 nations.. they start to become allies and attack me. and thats so nice coz i know its gona be a bloody campaign... where many roman lives will be lost... One of the things i do b4 i start a game is i edit the money of all the other nations in descr_strat. i make sure they have like 1.5 million and i have like 400k (at least i have some lil too ! ) ehehe so they can afford to recruit soldiers and they build their towns fast. thats all for me now. Good luck all and i voted for webbers now and unified mundus. thanks to all!
    Last edited by Cowellini; October 07, 2006 at 01:21 PM.

deleted.
    Last edited by Straticus; October 08, 2006 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Delete. Wrong thread.

Mundus_Magnus_UnifiedRome

is the only 1 i have tried so far

mundas magnus 3 families. I enjoy having the other romans around. especially when it comes time for the civil wars. The funny thing is ill be fighitng the brutii in greece and julli in france. Ceasar and Pompey the Great anyone?
    Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws, and asks no omen but his country's cause

Liberalism is a mental disorder

I'm a purist so started out with Barebones 3 Families on Hard/Hard. I think I may have to try out Mundas' Unified from all the accolades I'm hearing.

What difficulty level does Repman use? Everyone else?
    Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

Default Re: Which provincial campaign do you like most to

I play H/H, but i play very very rarely

repman

Libertus

Default Re: Which provincial campaign do you like most to

Unified Magnus_monday... VH/VH and why am i waiting all day for anyone to attack my homeland. Did i miss something. Was i supposed to send out invitations to the Guals that i'm open for business? I was led to believe this was a challenging mod, so please tell me, what i'm missing ?
    Last edited by schwamieboy; December 03, 2006 at 10:24 PM.

Webbirds Historical Europe Three Families, is my favorite provincial campaing, because if its a smaller area than Mundus Magnus it has more regios and the regions are very big.