Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hyrule Mount and Blade

Default Hyrule Mount and Blade

For those of us who like the Mount and Blade series. Neph has given his support of a Hyrule Mount and Blade. He him self will not work on it, but he will give his models and other/etc to those of use who would like it made.

In his own words;
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...551226&page=11

Edit:
    So I got great news.
    We have some one taking up the torch for this.
    SXFighter
    I'm undertaking the long task of porting Undying Nephalim's Hyrule Total War to Mount & Blade: Warband with his kind permission. I'll continue to respond to comments in this thread, or you can head over to the mod port's home thread at Taleworlds for in-depth information or to see more previews. Suggestions and volunteers are very much welcome.
    Announcements:
    Here is what SXFighter has shown so far.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by SXFighter View Post
    Here's to necromancy.

(Rough Preview)

"Right Click" on an image and then click "View Image" to get a better look.
    Last edited by Eldren; May 04, 2016 at 02:06 PM.

Default Re: Hyrule Mount and Blade

Cool, I thought if someone would have that idea.
    Thank you for the good news.

That's great! I would love to try to give it a go even though the last time I modded for M&B was for the original and not Warband but I'm sure it's not all that different. Maybe when Neph has the time he could release some type a pack that includes the models and resources we can use to attempt this. I would love to try.

So I'll ask the Great UndyingNephalim. for the book of "Models and Resources". :

zacen299's Avatar Senator

I'd play this I'd play it all over the place. Currently other than TW the only thing I have been playing is M&B Warband (more specifically Floris Mod Pack) but man would I play Hyrule Total War (although the lack of features from all the mods in the pack would take some getting used to).

Neph says if he has time. so you all hang tight and look to the future.

You guys should drop a post over at Nexus mods in the Mount and Blade section (or any other Mount & Blade modding site) to try and fire up support

Quote Originally Posted by TylerX5 View Post
    You guys should drop a post over at Nexus mods in the Mount and Blade section (or any other Mount & Blade modding site) to try and fire up support
    @ Gugugu47, $$JOSE$$, and zacen299

Do you guise think you can handle that?

zacen299's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    @ Gugugu47, $$JOSE$$, and zacen299

Do you guise think you can handle that?
    guys* and yes I think we can. I just have to think of what sites would be good.

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.ph...unt-and-blade/

Well that was fast. Good job, whoever got on the ball with posting that topic.

Though, personally, I need to finish TLD first.

Arise, my army!

@ UndyingNephalim
    Hay Neph, do you think you have the time for giving the Models and Resources data now. To kick off the new year with the birth of Hyrule Mount and Blade. That would be awesome.

May The Nephalim Never Die.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

I'll decompile them for use if I have time, but I really don't think I do. I have to get a job in the industry, keep all of my projects afloat including this one. I really do not have much interest in Hyrule Mount and Blade and if it's meant to exist then I'm sure a capable modder will come forth with it. I really want total (no pun intended) focus on this total war mod and not other Zelda spin off mods.

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

@Neph
    How do you not have a job in industry? This game alone should be enough to catch some eyes (especially with the awards), and you have a good game and art portfolio besides (played through The Fallen Sage, now going through Time's Menagerie)!
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwensley View Post
    @Neph
    How do you not have a job in industry? This game alone should be enough to catch some eyes (especially with the awards), and you have a good game and art portfolio besides (played through The Fallen Sage, now going through Time's Menagerie)!
    It has caught some eyes. A lot of the bigger and more well known companies are looking for cogs for a machine though, and not a new machine altogether.

Wait a sec. It just occurred to me. If the Downloaded (Hyrule Total War mod) has all the Model and Resource data. Then Why don't we just tack them from there. We don't need Neph for that.

@ Gugugu47, $$JOSE$$, zacen299 and any others.
    If you guys are still up for Hyrule Mount and Blade? You guys should start it as a group. I would love to join you all. But I am working on The Kingdom of the Golden Land with Opus. And I ain't a Neph.

It's alive! Hyrule Mount And Blade IS ALIVE!!!

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    It has caught some eyes. A lot of the bigger and more well known companies are looking for cogs for a machine though, and not a new machine altogether.
    Well, best of luck, old chap! Do you have anywhere you'd prefer to work, given the chance?

Also, I'll be kind of sad when you do get a job, because you'll be too distracted to work on this as much as you do now. On the otherhand, one day I'll play a game and in the credits it will say 'Chasen Lindsey', and it will be worth it!
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Patrician Artifex

Well, best of luck, old chap! Do you have anywhere you'd prefer to work, given the chance?
    I kind of want to work at a company called Victory Point Games. I know a few of the people there and they are publishing Antibody so I think it's a nice place to start.

Also, I'll be kind of sad when you do get a job, because you'll be too distracted to work on this as much as you do now.
    I'll likely still be able to work on this even after I get a job. The only difference is instead of working on my other things at home and various college assignments, I'll be working on other things at some other building and getting paid.

Another thing people may find to there interest. Enjoy and I hope this is made. It will go well with Hyrule Total War.

Hello everyone and my apologies for answering so late. I forgot my password and, even if it sounds like a horrible excuse… in my case is true.
    I would really like to see the M&B Hyrule alive, since it may be a great idea. UndyingNephalim has proved to everyone that a Hyrule TW was not only possible but also the best mod for a Total War till today. So, I think a M&B may be a nice idea too.
    The problem is that I’ve never done a mod, just consume my time playing them a lot. I may help with ideas, or drawing (I like drawing but I’m not a master).
    Concluding, I would like to help, but I don’t know exactly how.

sweet jesus this would be awesome
    Go to the mount and blade section in the TW forums and ask around for modders

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast