Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition ( Lannister Open! )

Tyrell is the highest ranking faction xD Martell is in a though spot! It is a shame I will have to be delayed since there is urgent business in the crownlands. Save will be up in a moment!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Joffrey can besiege the Tyrell castle again and no one will be allowed to lift it before Joffrey has had a chance to assault. Nothing will be done about the destroyed building, Ill post for a new Lannister player but shall try to convince Jem to stay

Regardless, I will not allow Lannister to be skipped. They will be subbed or played by someone.
    I don't mind to have Lannister played, just find a new player who wanna move on his own desire, all that is happening because we didnt had a real Lannister player from the very beginning.

Tully up!

And for the love of god Diego, are you for real? Jemkyl was the perfect example of what it means to "have a real" Lannister player, you might believe that I "controlled him" as he claimed but that is pure . All the information I feed him was ignored, for example he ignored the fact that you had 1 and a half stack lead by Edmure and Black Walder Frey and sieged Riverrun despite the fact that I encouraged him not to do that.

And last but most important he made sure that Lakritstroll who as far as I know is the only person in here who have had a alliance with him in another HS was/will be completely raped, if that is what you want from a Lannister player then your obviously the kind of player who prefers single player campaigns on easy difficulty. To show such lack of respect to the one player who he knows from before is low, and to not show responsibility afterwards is lower.

Thank you for your time, nice talking to you as allways, i am starting to consider the possibility that you don
    t understand a single word I write or just chooses not to read it since you keep feeding the same lies to everybody.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Tully up!

And for the love of god Diego, are you for real? Jemkyl was the perfect example of what it means to "have a real" Lannister player, you might believe that I "controlled him" as he claimed but that is pure . All the information I feed him was ignored, for example he ignored the fact that you had 1 and a half stack lead by Edmure and Black Walder Frey and sieged Riverrun despite the fact that I encouraged him not to do that.
    I said I won't post anymore but this paragraph is a complete lie, please stop talking about me you and Diego both, and even if you do say something right.. you didn't at all tell me about the stack he had near Riverrun and your response was "go for it" when I said should I siege Riverrun. I said "is that all?" and you said "if you think you can go for it" something like that.. I am 100% sure you didn't discourage that move. All you told me about his armies was that he had a stack near Harrenhal, and I know he can't reach Riverrun from Harrenhal so I went for it like you said. I didn't say you controlled me either, because you can't, I just said you TREATED me like a slave/puppet. Even if you treat me so it doesn't mean I am being controlled. I am going against my word now by posting here but please just stop talking about this already, you 2 look like a bunch of elementary school kids fighting over a game..

And I am hoping this will be my last post here, if you stop making false accusations about me

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Tully up!

And last but most important he made sure that Lakritstroll who as far as I know is the only person in here who have had a alliance with him in another HS was/will be completely raped, if that is what you want from a Lannister player then your obviously the kind of player who prefers single player campaigns on easy difficulty. To show such lack of respect to the one player who he knows from before is low, and to not show responsibility afterwards is lower.

Thank you for your time, nice talking to you as allways, i am starting to consider the possibility that you dont understand a single word I write or just chooses not to read it since you keep feeding the same lies to everybody.
    First things first, the major proof that you're trying to control the other players allied with you is your little discordance with jemdkyl. And when i say i want to fight against a real Lannister player, is exactly what he did, somebody who do what he think is better for him. I really don't mind if that player will be your ally or not, all that matters is that he has a mind of his own, and do what he believe is better, even if sometimes it's not what you want for him or for yourself. I'm allied with TWK at that hotseat, every turn we speak about our movements, but the last decision about my movements are mine, in the same way he has the last word about his movements. We work together, but we still work as a 2 factions looking to reach our own goals.

Btw i'm pretty sure jemdkyl didn't said you did controled him, but you prolly tried to do, like everybody can see.

Quote Originally Posted by jemdkyl View Post
    I said I won't post anymore but this paragraph is a complete lie, please stop talking about me you and Diego both, and even if you do say something right.. you didn't at all tell me about the stack he had near Riverrun and your response was "go for it" when I said should I siege Riverrun. I said "is that all?" and you said "if you think you can go for it" something like that.. I am 100% sure you didn't discourage that move. All you told me about his armies was that he had a stack near Harrenhal, and I know he can't reach Riverrun from Harrenhal so I went for it like you said. I didn't say you controlled me either, because you can't, I just said you TREATED me like a slave/puppet. Even if you treat me so it doesn't mean I am being controlled. I am going against my word now by posting here but please just stop talking about this already, you 2 look like a bunch of elementary school kids fighting over a game.

And I am hoping this will be my last post here, if you stop making false accusations about me
    jemdkyl, you blamed me few posts ago about YB4, and now you're leaving the hotseat cause somebody tried to control you or your movements? Before you judge the people, like here
    Quote Originally Posted by jemdkyl View Post
    "I am going against my word now by posting here but please just stop talking about this already, you 2 look like a bunch of elementary school kids fighting over a game."
    , you should watch your own actions.

Anyway if you don't wanna play anymore at this hotseat, it's ok, good luck on the others, but i'm pretty sure we don't need a judge here, we need a player.
    Last edited by DiegoLima; February 14, 2013 at 06:42 AM.

Well that is a lie i just printed out two images from our conversation that proves I did not boss you around and I did tell you that there were forces around the Westerlands. Im not going to be called a liar by some dude who has proved himself as worthless as nipples on a breastplate. Other then these two you contacted me on my brothers steamaccount and I don't have aces to that stuff so please find something that proves these acusations or get out of this thread, and please do a better job then me informing the new player since you know what is what!

I know you hoped that was you last post but I could not let you get away with a lie that makes me look way more evil then I really am, hopefully someone agrees with me on this matter.
    Last edited by Korpskog; February 14, 2013 at 06:44 AM.

Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

I'll play my turn only after 18:00 GMT -3, i'm at work right now

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Stop this off topic talking about "who is a liar and who not". It is extremely childish and not necessary here.

Last warning, ALL OF YOU

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

I need extension till tonight.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

I see there is a bit of drama in this hotseat and as far as I am concerned it seems Jem left? If you need a new Lanny player I can be him if you need me.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

We have a new lannister^^ I suggest you contact korpskog and jem both for strategic advice and updates on the situation.

Carry on
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

oh, dagger in my chest! I was hoping to play 'em. No matter, I have plenty of HS anyway.
    "The Northerners will never forget this"
    "Good. Let them remember what happens when they march on the South"

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

House Florent of Dragonstone up

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    [*]Forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    Lannister broken the rule of fort Garrison, as the picture shows:

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Should the new player be punished? I mean it isn't like its his fault that the old player made that mistake. Feels like I'm in ethics class again.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Ill check when ive played my other turns, seems minor so probably not
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 16, 2013 at 12:47 AM.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    Should the new player be punished? I mean it isn't like its his fault that the old player made that mistake. Feels like I'm in ethics class again.
    Lannister should be punished, i don't care who is the player, it's not my fault that Lannister don't have a real player at that hotseat.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

New players are normally punished for the rule breaking of the old players, for the sake of fairness to the other players, but in this case it seems too minor to punish, unless I judge wrong and that fort block off something very important.

I try to punish players, not factions if i can^^. This seems rather minor, so all things considered ill be rather lenient.

Lannister is to abandon the fort immediately ( not allowed to garrison it, he is to abandon it )
    The second 1 unit fort is to be either manned or abandoned immediately

Carry on

By the seven it's true the fort is not garrisoned, King Joffrey demands that we take the head of The King of Rivers for this terrible crime that ha have not even done himself! The punishment should include a tribute of 1000 golden dragons a turn payed to the personal account of Lord Edmure Tully, he should also be granted the castle of Golden Tooth. Maybe that way Diego will be happy with administration. Before you correct me Mith keep in mind THE KING CAN DO AS HE LIKES!!

But seriously why would somebody want do punish a guy who has not played a turn yet? The wicked alliance of Tully,Tyrell,Renly,Arryn and Stark have allready gotten of to easy on the whole vassalage matter