Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Dude relax, I just asked you i you were aware you put me in a weak position?
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

I wish I had the lannies.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by bcman3 View Post
    I wish I had the lannies.
    You have to be satisfied with the Florents

Bcman's Avatar Senator

I wanted to inherit. Stannis king of the narrow sea. And I got house Floret. We have 3 castles and a half stack :p. ill just wait until I have another half stack and go on another suicide mission.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Dude relax, I just asked you i you were aware you put me in a weak position?
    Go ahead and play your turn, you can't control all the actions from your allies. Martell offered vassalage, and Lannister besieged Riverrun with a Militia Stack, all sad, but true, now is time for you focus on your own faction and defend your lands, and then we shall see how good player you can be managing only Joffrey.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoLima View Post
    Go ahead and play your turn, you can't control all the actions from your allies. Martell offered vassalage, and Lannister besieged Riverrun with a Militia Stack, all sad, but true, now is time for you focus on your own faction and defend your lands, and then we shall see how good player you can be managing only Joffrey.
    I am aware I can't controll all my allies actions neither should they be able to controll mine! If Tyrell want to be a vassal of Lannister I welcome it, however I know for sure that previous Tyrell player would not accept becoming a vassal. How would you feel if for example a siege of your own was broken because lets say Stark agreed my offer of being his vassal?

I don't mean to be harsh but when a game has lasted past 10/15 turns people get competitive, Jemkyl just joined 2 HS and came in with a optimistic atitude that changed once he lost a battle or heard anything that was not of his likeing. I can't demand superior fighting skills but I can demand that my allies fight to the bloody end, despice victory or defeat! Same expectations as you and everybody else in here have.

I don't intend on bending over and get screwed in the ass because of game-mecanics!

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

That's kinda normal, he can offer vassalage, it's not against the rules. And it's normal also when your ally make an alliance with one of ur enemies, you turn neutral towards him.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    I am aware I can't controll all my allies actions neither should they be able to controll mine! If Tyrell want to be a vassal of Lannister I welcome it, however I know for sure that previous Tyrell player would not accept becoming a vassal. How would you feel if for example a siege of your own was broken because lets say Stark agreed my offer of being his vassal?

I don't mean to be harsh but when a game has lasted past 10/15 turns people get competitive, Jemkyl just joined 2 HS and came in with a optimistic atitude that changed once he lost a battle or heard anything that was not of his likeing. I can't demand superior fighting skills but I can demand that my allies fight to the bloody end, despice victory or defeat! Same expectations as you and everybody else in here have.

I don't intend on bending over and get screwed in the ass because of game-mecanics!
    You are confusing this with YB2? I didn't give up or change my optimistic attitude about this hotseat, Lannister still stands a good chance of victory.. however I do not want to play as allies with a bossy know-it-all type of guy who wants to control me like a puppet. No thank you.

That is exactly what you're doing with Lakrits and Greyjoy, however I am not like that, we just don't go well together nothing to do about it

Lets be fair Diego, that offer made everybody in my side neutral except Martell (who was to be included), it means that we cant attack Tyrell but Tyrell can still attack Martell. The whole point in invanding the reach is to save Martell and thus that little manouver potentially dooms 3 factions that have no intention in making peace with Tyrell. Whoever justifies this kind of behaivor is a hypocite in my book. Honestly I dont know why none but me reacts. The Forgotten, Lakritstroll?

Lakritstroll's Avatar Decanus

Well I do admit giving Tyrell the opportunity to end some seiges without military action
    was quite stupid, mainly because it affects others and because there was no actual deal
    between the two factions the whole situation is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by jemdkyl View Post
    You are confusing this with YB2? I didn't give up or change my optimistic attitude about this hotseat, Lannister still stands a good chance of victory.. however I do not want to play as allies with a bossy know-it-all type of guy who wants to control me like a puppet. No thanks
    Are you really trying to justify letting the highest rankt faction get away with keeping at least 2 settlements without even counciling with at least one of your allies? Know it all/puppet-maker/bossy, i have giving you good advise since I prepared the scenario. You choosed to go against and gave the enemies a chance to counter.

All i did was ask if you were aware of the stupidity of one perticular move and you are ready to leave? No one forces you to stay.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

I am not trying to justify my move, it was a cheap shot because I thought there would be some RP done but oh no. Sure I've done a mistake, and you've been an a-hole about it. I'm fighting players 5 times the quality of you in SS hotseats and none of them are as arrogant as you are. Last post, have fun with your hotseat.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Anyway i just wanna say something - Lannister can't be subbed next turn. we must find a new player or skip Lannister turn. Btw, the next player is a new player, and he can do whatever he wants. Let the guy decide if he wanna be your ally or not before give him a lot of orders and/or advices.

We all know that was you who managed to "prepare the scenario", since you was playing two factions. For the sake of the Hotseat i would ask jemdkyl to keep playing Lannister, and do what he wants on his own way.

Lakritstroll's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoLima View Post
    Anyway i just wanna say something - Lannister can't be subbed next turn. we must find a new player or skip Lannister turn. Btw, the next player is a new player, and he can do whatever he wants. Let the guy decide if he wanna be your ally or not before give him a lot of orders and/or advices.
    Your persistance in wanting the Lannisters to randomly stop protecting their family in Kings Landing never ceases to amaze me. Your ambition to gain a simple advantage over the Lannisters by having them skipped never ceases to amaze me.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritstroll View Post
    Your persistance in wanting the Lannisters to randomly stop protecting their family in Kings Landing never ceases to amaze me. Your ambition to gain a simple advantage over the Lannisters by having them skipped never ceases to amaze me.
    Are you sure you know what is happening at that hotseat? I'm fighting in 3 fronts against Lannister/Joffrey/Greyjoy with the fact that Korpskog played both Lannister and Joffrey the whole hotseat, and you say that is me who wants to have advantage over Lannister?

I don't need to have an advantage, all i want is to fight against a real Lannister player, not somebody who do exactly what Korpskog wants, and neither against the Korpskog playing two factions. I'm in a huge DISADVANTAGE in that hotseat, and still holding the fight. And btw i asked jemdkyl to keep playing, not to leave.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Kopskog vs Diegolima

I don't think it was that cheap, Tyrell is being attacked from 4/5 front and I am a sub so I need to make absolutely sure he survives (which I am confident about).

And korpskog please don't respond anymore otherwise Mith will be sad and all those know-it-all moderators will come to preach to us

Oh btw, Martell is a lost cause; I'd worry about yourself from now on

You are right I wont respond to any of topic nonsense, However I asure you all I will not play until Mith have ruled on this matter!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lets hold for now, i need to ask Jem if he is really giving up Lannister and find a new player if so.

I will double check this but:
    As to sieges being lifted, it takes away player choice in a rather nonsensical way with something happening on the other side of the world.
    Its a good move Louis, but a low one and one i cannot approve of. However replaying the entire turn would be a pain in the ass...

I find it rather silly that Kevan the awesome would ragequit due to not liking the tone of Joffrey
    If you have a problem with Korpskogs tone, then either work to solve it or dont work with him.

Sure he is the king of the iron throne and its rather sensless for lannister to sever ties, but you can.

Edit: Play on

Joffrey can besiege the Tyrell castle again and no one will be allowed to lift it before Joffrey has had a chance to assault. Nothing will be done about the destroyed building, Ill post for a new Lannister player but shall try to convince Jem to stay

Regardless, I will not allow Lannister to be skipped. They will be subbed or played by someone.
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 14, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition ( Lannister Open! )

I never intended to lift it, it was just a nice delay. And low moves are allowed especially if your in a tight spot; Tyrell is in a tight spot.