Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

I only want to say that Mith is getting an excessive amount of over him in this hotseat. Players leaving, constant complaining about his admin decisions and now cheaters. You guys should have a bit more respect for somebody who wastes (It is wasting in your case ) his time by being admin in this hotseat and makes you able to, hopefully, have fun here. A bit of appreciation and understanding is the least he deserves.

I keep an eye on this hotseat...

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Because he's the hero this hotseat deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoLima View Post
    You really think the result of that battle would be different than this one? A fort with 4 militia units against 2 full stacks of 5 stars or more generals?
    No, I do not. But through either apathy, lethargy, or through purposeful deceit you are violating the rules of the hotseat. Like breaking a fort rule when the fort concerns no one, it is nerely a matter of principle.

I think Mith has the patience of a saint for putting up with this hotseat. You have levied multiple accusations against him which I think are unfounded, and overall quite spiteful.

Is Lannister ever coming back to this hotseat? Three Korpskog's is a little two much for one hotseat :-)

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by jemdkyl View Post
    Because he's the hero this hotseat deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight
    I would rep this, but I cannot from my phone :-p

You guys Lakristroll, it would have been nice to have had those Pics PMed to me
    to avoid making a big deal out of it. Then again, this is what i get for not dealing with it right away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritstroll View Post
    I apologize for stiring up bad moods in this thread,
    but the rules are for the good of us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis XVI View Post
    Don't overreact, there hasn't been a lot of cheating in this hotseat; there have been a lot of misunderstandings
    Indeed, i hardly think Brian deliberately "cheated" and at any rate, calling someone a dirty cheater is very needless thing to do.
    We all mess up on the rules, i regularly fail the fort rule for example.
    Moving defeated armies is a big deal but we are but human.

Now to the drama, the more obvious and recent:
    Dude, you're playing YB3, the Hotseat where a guy played two factions the whole hotseat with admin's blessing, don't wait to find nothing about fair play, knighthood or justice here.
    Read the messages above? I don't have any problem when a players is subbed, but we can't see any difference between what you did and sub cause you didn't subbed Lannister, you played Lannister and Joffrey the whole hotseat till the last turn, and just stopped cause i blamed soo much that became hard to hide it.
    You really believe i have a problem? I'm pretty sure i'm doing a good job at this hotseat, you should be ashamed to play two factions and still didnt managed to beat me. Mith should be ashamed to let you do it for 2 months and a half.
    Ive had enough of you Diego, im done being nice and patient with you as its clearly not the way to deal with you. Ive been frustratingly open with my rulings and tried to explain in detail as to why for everything, fine you dont agree with me but for heavens sake?

No your "blaming" changed nothing, bringing it to my attention did as i was unaware he was away. He was changed not because he took too long to return, but because he proved unreliable. Someone being subbed by someone chosen by themselves is fine assuming they are returning. His return was delayed several times thus i decided not to risk it any more and found a new player. Sure, 2 months is a long time ( for a fast moving hotseat anyway ) but its still fine. All of it is unfortunate as it ended up with a new player in the end anyway. But i cant foretell the future and have little to no regrets.

Regardless: Its in the past, move on
    Tell me what is your achievements with Joffrey till now? Survive with 2 half milita stacks without fight any battle? Took Maidenpool and Saltpans while we was busy attacking Lannister (Also you) and dealing with the Greyjoy betrayal? The only reason for you still have Joffrey alive is because you used both factions to work together, explain me how you can manage to have almost 5 stacks with Lannister without conquer any new settlement? And really, even doing it you lost Tywin, Jaime, Kevan and Tyrion, the best generals Lannister had.
    How is anything of this relevant to anything?

If you want to accuse him of cheating, then do so via me for he has not to explain anything to you.
    Please, for the sake of all those you play with:

Get off that high horse youre on and have fun with the little people, thats what we are all here for at any rate (and not in the political mudpit for example).
    I find it hard to believe youre enjoying things as they are and you case a lot of disturbance for the rest and me quite a lot of frustration.

At any rate, i will no longer deal with you unless you provide one or preferably both of:

1, Arguments supporting what you want or are saying
    2, Weight or substance to the claim youre making
    Put very simply, Or i will ignore you

As to the Rule violation
    Tyrell moved a defeated force, ive moved it back to the original location, no fine will be issued this time.
    Mind the rules Carry on everyone

Save sent to Martell, will notify Brian about the violation
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 11, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Go Mith!

Anyway let continue with this hotseat, a lot of people seem to blame the hotseat of being annoying but this is my favorite hotseat; we just have some players whom are easily riled.

Oh and Badger, Korpskog isn't playing 3 factions anymore and Jemdkyl (or something similar) has taken over Lannister, Felipeavila is not returning to this hotseat

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Go Mith!

Anyway let continue with this hotseat, a lot of people seem to blame the hotseat of being annoying but this is my favorite hotseat; we just have some players whom are easily riled.

Oh and Badger, Korpskog isn't playing 3 factions anymore and Jemdkyl (or something similar) has taken over Lannister, Felipeavila is not returning to this hotseat
    Never played 3 factions, Lakritstroll have a will of his own very simular to saurons ring he constantly disaproves of King Joffreys command I actually begged him to take his boat west instead of north for example :p

And this is my favorite HS as well
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Lakritstroll's Avatar Decanus

Now we may move onwards!
    The Tyrell armies outside the castle were defeated,
    including the 4 brave souls who tried to ambush
    The hier to my "mighty" kingdom; Randyll Tarly.

Lannister´s turn!

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    At any rate, i will no longer deal with you unless you provide one or preferably both of:

1, Arguments supporting what you want or are saying
    2, Weight or substance to the claim youre making
    Put very simply, Or i will ignore you
    You can say any you want here, i have spoken with you already on skype, you heard everything and did nothing because you didnt wanted not because you couldnt.

You can ignore anything, in the same way i dont need to agree with you in your actions anytime. If you're the hotseat admin, you should have noticed earlier that he was playing two factions. And btw we have spoken about it, you just delayed your actions cause Felipe would come back, even with his huge delay to do it.

About how he managed the money of both factions and how he did it or something else, it's supposed to you to look on it, or you just can keep with the same action "I'm a nice guy, i made that hotseat for you all to have fun, and even when i don't mind to check if everything is running ok here, i'm not here to be blamed".

Your attitudes were not fair, ignore me or not does not change this fact.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Your attitudes were not fair, ignore me or not does not change this fact.
    Then please go and start your own fair hotseat and we shall all play in it and have all the fun in the world. Not to mention you also whined in YB4 after Renly defeated you, and quit the hotseat because you lost 1 battle and King's Landing. Just play the game and try to have some fun, defeat can be amusing too sometimes..

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Btw guys, sorry for not reviving an old discussion which seems to have become the custom here but I will be subbing Tyrell for a few days I already have the password Mith so don't trouble yourself.

Beware Lions, Krakens and nomad Martells; the Rose will grow strong under my leadership

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Tyrell - Old Oak sieged, bunch of Stark runaways were dealt with. No screens because there were only about 20 of them or so. They must have heard Lannister is cooler but no we do not accept Northmen

Btw guys, sorry for not reviving an old discussion which seems to have become the custom here but I will be subbing Tyrell for a few days I already have the password Mith so don't trouble yourself.

Beware Lions, Krakens and nomad Martells; the Rose will grow strong under my leadership
    I wont mind since I'm probably dead anyway, might as well get killed by the guy who actually bested me.

Tyrell - Old Oak sieged
    Why did you offer me a vassalage, quite stupid of you, it will delay your sieges for a turn

Stark up!
    Last edited by Louis XVI; February 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

LOL
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

So much for the RP factor..

Can I also gift Casterly Rock to an ally then capture it, sack it then become allies again? Who cares about RP right?

So much for the RP factor..

Can I also gift Casterly Rock to an ally then capture it, sack it then become allies again? Who cares about RP right?
    Don't be silly, the fight for survival is never a pretty one, the next RP will be when your armies are running back to the Westerlands and the Reach celebrates

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Don't be silly, the fight for survival is never a pretty one, the next RP will be when your armies are running back to the Westerlands and the Reach celebrates
    That must be why Sir Visitor Message dude cheated on this hotseat It's cool though, I'll take it next turn whatever.

No pics of my utter destruction Tyrell?
    Maybe Loras had to few men to score the victory of my final demise.
    Thanks for letting me live anyway