Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

It was a joke xD However I wonder how long these minor lords can opose the rule of good King Joffrey Baratheon
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

I guess that depends how long it takes Poor Mith to resolve the next drama...

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Reading the last two pages of this hotseat has been both hilarious and a little soul destroying...

I assume Korpskog meant the outcome, not the odds, in his post. He is most within his rights to ask for such information - especially as it is in the rules that you have to post it.
    Oh, you have no idea how i feel you
    Indeed, if he wants the outcome pic then you will grant him them.

Now i have to say:
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoLima View Post
    Cry for Mithi, maybe he'll use his admin powers to benefit you again.

If youre gonna argue with me, then at least provide some substance.
    If not, you can moan but stop with the bloody and nagging
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 09, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Reading the last two pages of this hotseat has been both hilarious and a little soul destroying...

I assume Korpskog meant the outcome, not the odds, in his post. He is most within his rights to ask for such information - especially as it is in the rules that you have to post it.
    You really think the result of that battle would be different than this one? A fort with 4 militia units against 2 full stacks of 5 stars or more generals?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Oh, you have no idea how i feel you
    Indeed, if he wants the outcome pic then you will grant him them.

Now i have to say:
    If youre gonna argue with me, then at least provide some substance.
    If not, you can moan but stop with the bloody and nagging
    I did, you act like nothing has happened, we told you how we felt about your last acts at that hotseat, it's not only me, ask TWK and Ser Brian opinions.

You really think the result of that battle would be different than this one? A fort with 4 militia units against 2 full stacks of 5 stars or more generals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    It was a joke xD However I wonder how long these minor lords can oppose the rule of good King Joffrey Baratheon
    I thought it pretty obvious, but its beside the point i was making. Namely that what the rules call for, thy shall provide.
    I did, you act like nothing has happened, we told you how we felt about your last acts at that hotseat, it's not only me, ask TWK and Ser Brian opinions.
    Im sorry, did not know that you where clairvoyant

If they have an issue, they are free to bring it up with me ( indeed, i chat with them both regularly )
    Nagging about previous disagreements will get us nowhere fast, i suggest you relax and try to have fun.

Other than that, i refer again to my previous gif
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 09, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    I thought it pretty obvious, but its beside the point i was making. Namely that what the rules call for, thy shall provide.Im sorry, did not know that you where clairvoyant

If they have an issue, they are free to bring it up with me ( indeed, i chat with them both regularly )
    Nagging about previous disagreements will get us nowhere fast, i suggest you relax and try to have fun.

Other than that, i refer again to my previous gif
    Spoke too much and said nothing. Anyway the file is up, the next player just need to play.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Is it an issue that Diego is using the Game of Thrones outlook, I hope it doesn't mess up the saves?

Its only UI, it wont affect any of us the way I see it, however the hound is much better looking in original mod

Lakritstroll is playing now so Lannister might prepare to kill some fishes, roses, wolfes, maybe even some falcones?

Edit* It apears Sir Brian has broken a rule regarding army movement. Admin have been notified.
    Last edited by Korpskog; February 10, 2013 at 07:20 AM.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Louis XVI View Post
    Is it an issue that Diego is using the Game of Thrones outlook, I hope it doesn't mess up the saves?
    I'm using those mods, that i recommend:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=497594

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=495733

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=511691

And btw it's only for a better looking, it's doenst affect anything in the game.
    Last edited by DiegoLima; February 10, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

Lakritstroll's Avatar Decanus

Here all the proof necessary of Sir Gilbert's dreadful cheating! Knighthood has befallen these days!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Dude, you're playing YB3, the Hotseat where a guy played two factions the whole hotseat with admin's blessing, don't wait to find nothing about fair play, knighthood or justice here.

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

And it has been like this almost the whole game too...

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    I pity Mith...
    same here

Dude, you're playing YB3, the Hotseat where a guy played two factions the whole hotseat with admin's blessing, don't wait to find nothing about fair play, knighthood or justice here.
    What is your freaking problem? Or cant you simply tell the difference between cheating and subing?

Lakritstroll's Avatar Decanus

I apologize for stiring up bad moods in this thread,
    but the rules are for the good of us all.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    And it has been like this almost the whole game too...
    Don't overreact, there hasn't been a lot of cheating in this hotseat; there have been a lot of misunderstandings

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

I didn't mean cheating. I meant the constant bickering. I am not completely innocent myself either, but this has to be the most volatile hotseat I have ever seen.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    I pity Mith...
    See?

Quote Originally Posted by complete noob:( View Post
    same here
    Read that one also?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    What is your freaking problem? Or cant you simply tell the difference between cheating and subing?
    Read the messages above? I don't have any problem when a players is subbed, but we can't see any difference between what you did and sub cause you didn't subbed Lannister, you played Lannister and Joffrey the whole hotseat till the last turn, and just stopped cause i blamed soo much that became hard to hide it.

Tell me what is your achievements with Joffrey till now? Survive with 2 half milita stacks without fight any battle? Took Maidenpool and Saltpans while we was busy attacking Lannister (Also you) and dealing with the Greyjoy betrayal? The only reason for you still have Joffrey alive is because you used both factions to work together, explain me how you can manage to have almost 5 stacks with Lannister without conquer any new settlement? And really, even doing it you lost Tywin, Jaime, Kevan and Tyrion, the best generals Lannister had.

You really believe i have a problem? I'm pretty sure i'm doing a good job at this hotseat, you should be ashamed to play two factions and still didnt managed to beat me. Mith should be ashamed to let you do it for 2 months and a half.

You really believe i have a problem? I'm pretty sure i'm doing a good job at this hotseat, you should be ashamed to play two factions and still didnt managed to beat me. Mith should be ashamed to let you do it for 2 months and a half.
    Not in the hotseat, but you clearly have a problem with authority.

Tell me what is your achievements with Joffrey till now? Survive with 2 half milita stacks without fight any battle? Took Maidenpool and Saltpans while we was busy attacking Lannister (Also you) and dealing with the Greyjoy betrayal? The only reason for you still have Joffrey alive is because you used both factions to work together, explain me how you can manage to have almost 5 stacks with Lannister without conquer any new settlement? And really, even doing it you lost Tywin, Jaime, Kevan and Tyrion, the best generals Lannister had.
    Yes im not a very good player you are completely right, the only thing I have done is defend myself against wave after wave of Tully/Stark attack with nothing but economic resources. Tywin got killed you are right, that was my only real mistake subbing Lannister. Kevan is alive and faction leader, Jamie was dead before I took command of Lannister and Tyrion was stolen by a princess. Something that are in serious discussion of becoming a future rule violation that I am sure you are aware of.

However I am still kind of proud about killing, Robb Stark, Roose Bolton, Rikard Karstark and many more Stark generals. I understand that is an achievement that would slip your mind since your own forces have never shown themselves in the complete front of a battle without having full superiority and facing modest opposition.

This is the last thing I have to say of the matter to avoid more warnings from our lovely moderators.

Good night Diego... or should I say good hedge knight Diego?