Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritstroll View Post

And Tyrell lost yet another army to my forces...
    Its getting a bit old

Maybe you should try to defend your settlements and people instead of ignoring their submission to the Stag

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Well Felipe is back, if you guys want he can keep playing. I'm in quite a lot of hotseats so I don't mind

In fact I decided to stick with it.
    Last edited by jemdkyl; February 05, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Anyway, Tyrell up. Goldengrove has been conquered by House Lannister.

In the battle that took place between Lord Kevan Lannister and Matthis Rowan, prisoners worth 3600 dragons were captured by the Lannisters - they were released. I don't know why I did it, I just did. Stoney Sept is under siege by the way.

Oh btw Jem you should never VM Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert (Tyrell), he wants PMs

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Just VMed him after reading that.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    you I won't do what you tell me!

He blocked the last Lannister player for doing the exact same thing and it really slowed down the hotseat......

Damn rebel

Quote Originally Posted by jemdkyl View Post
    Just VMed him after reading that.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    you I won't do what you tell me!

I informed you, I was nice, since I didn't know if you knew it or not, you are new here, but since you already knew it and did out of disrespect, I give you this last warning:

Do not do this again, if you do so, I will contact moderation and measures will be taken I'm sure of it. And I will also have to block you and it will slow the HS, and NO ONE HERE will like that, will you bother every single person in the game because of your own selfish desire of lacking respect and manners towards someone? I think not.

Attachment 265076

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

I VMed much before you VMed me.. open your eyes. Please do block me because you sound like the biggest

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

I VMed much before you VMed me.. open your eyes. Please do block me because you sound like the biggest
    Just blockade him yourself and spare yourself some time, he grasped me out to moderators because I used VM to notify him, obviously that wall is only for cool people who meet up to Sir Gilberts standards.. any way it will not be long before we knock him out permanently

BTW myself I prefer VM's, next person to PM me will provoke a major freakout
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Just blockade him yourself and spare yourself some time, he grasped me out to moderators because I used VM to notify him, obviously that wall is only for cool people who meet up to Sir Gilberts standards.. any way it will not be long before we knock him out permanently

10/10

I must say for a new player you have quite an attitude.

Have a bit of respect, if he doesn't want VMs then it's no big deal to just respect that instead of bugging him and justifying it with childish arguments like ''if you say I have to do something then I'll do exactly the opposite because I'm cool"

At least do it as a favor to this hotseat, which doesn't need your petty squabbling in it

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Okay so I need over 1000 posts to tell what I think, sure. I VMed him after I've done my turn, then next day (today) he comes and VMs me "No visitor messages on my wall, okay?" - then he comes on this thread and says "I INFORMED YOU". He clearly didn't see that I VMed him much earlier and starts making threats..

I informed you, I was nice, since I didn't know if you knew it or not, you are new here, but since you already knew it and did out of disrespect, I give you this last warning
    He could also send it as a private message to me but well no he needs to write it here to look like a big boy^^ I was actually going to start to private message him after that first VM, because it was a small freaking tease nothing more. And yes, he does sound like a jerk. I don't need to be a veteran on this forum to spot someone like him.

Great job the both of you for taking a little tease joke to this point

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Things like this happen. You just need to tolerate each other on the forums and take it out on them in the battlefield.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post

It's not for "cool people who meet up to Sir 'Gilberts' standards", have you seen how many turns went through this HS already? Do you have any idea how would my page look if every single time a turn comes, you go there and "Oi, your turn is up", it would be completely spammed and the little conversations I fancy would not be even displayed there.

Okay so I need over 1000 posts to tell what I think, sure. I VMed him after I've done my turn, then next day (today) he comes and VMs me "No visitor messages on my wall, okay?" - then he comes on this thread and says "I INFORMED YOU". He clearly didn't see that I VMed him much earlier and starts making threats..

He could also send it as a private message to me but well no he needs to write it here to look like a big boy^^ I was actually going to start to private message him after that first VM, because it was a small freaking tease nothing more. And yes, he does sound like a jerk. I don't need to be a veteran on this forum to spot someone like him.

Great job the both of you for taking a little tease joke to this point

Are you blind? I did inform you politely, but THEN after it I saw HERE on the THREAD that you KNEW I don't want to be VM and did ANYWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    Things like this happen. You just need to tolerate each other on the forums and take it out on them in the battlefield.
    Thank you^^

And Guilbert is right, if he does not want VMs then dont send him VMs. After having sent Complete Noob some 10 Vms basically in a row of "youre up" with a link i understand him. Also, Rules states: Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub

Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert, by blocking you basically violate the rules of this hotseat.
    Let the Mods handle it instead please so i wont have to get involved and turns slowed

Lets all calm down now, stop yapping at each other and have a good time?
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert, by blocking you basically violate the rules of this hotseat.
    Don't give me that mate, you knew perfectly I had asked you to step up and solve the situation since you are the GM, but did you do that? No, I had to go talk to Irishon and block Korpskog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert View Post
    Don't give me that mate, you knew perfectly I had asked you to step up and solve the situation since you are the GM, but did you do that? No, I had to go talk to Irishon and block Korpskog.
    I did all i had to, namely i told Korpskog to PM not VM and he complied as far as im aware. This is a different player VMing you, no?

If you block, then they cannot contact you and thus cannot comply to the rules thus you are in violation.
    Contacting the TWC staff is what you are supposed to do to put the boot down on VMs, im merely an user and have no authority.

All i can and should do is tell them to comply with this hotseats rules and punnish them out if they dont.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

After having sent Complete Noob some 10 Vms basically in a row of "youre up" with a link i understand him
    I don't mind. Although I'd prefer it if you would write what hotseat it is so when I figure which out which ones I'm late in () I can just look at the message instead of follwing the link

Think ill take the extra second to include that information in the titles in the future^^

Glad u did not mind all the ugly VMs

I did all i had to, namely i told Korpskog to PM not VM and he complied as far as im aware. This is a different player VMing you, no?

If you block, then they cannot contact you and thus cannot comply to the rules thus you are in violation.
    Contacting the TWC staff is what you are supposed to do to put the boot down on VMs, im merely an user and have no authority.

All i can and should do is tell them to comply with this hotseats rules and punnish them out if they dont.
    You do have authority, and you told him but he ignored your request, you should have not have been so polite after it, you should have commanded him, after all you are the GameMaster and you are the authority here in this thread and HS, you may banish those whom fail to comply to your demands, by your natural GM power.

And what is this, I played my turn, seems I forgot to upload it yesterday. lol

Edit:
    Aaaaaaargh there is no save file in my folder at all, it means I did upload, and deleted afterwards! How is this even possible?!

Edit 2:
    I KNEW IT, I PLAYED AND UPLOADED, IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T READ MY POSTS, READ IT AGAIN!
    Last edited by Kaiser Nonsense; February 07, 2013 at 12:06 PM.