Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

Renly up.

Euron has killed some Starks (Over 400 vs 75) Pics not needed as I only lost 1 man and he was severely outnumbered.

Then Harras killed the buggers as they fled.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Then finally a contingent of the Iron Fleet sunk the Stark transport.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sorry for the crumby pics. I forgot the odds picture for Harras and somehow messed up the other odds pic while editing it. Then I managed still yet to block out both armies (except for Starks heel) in the results pics. Let me know StarK if you want me to post some better pics. (I would have if the battles weren't so minor)
    Last edited by The Forgotten; January 31, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    No I have had sucess because im a good player.. and "all that sucess" means what? Stalemate with you haveing the advantage?

Fine, get a new player, but in that case get a decent player who knows what he is doing because this is a tence competition and I would feel realy awful loosing because of a inexperient player coming in
    I'm having the advantage because i'm a good player, and i respect your efforts, but you had that advantage of two factions for too long.

Anyway i hope you didnt forgot its the Youngbloods Hotseat, its made for inexperient and iniciants. Btw that is my first hotseat, i joined the other after this one. And for real, we both know that Felipe is one of the most inexperients guys here, don't forget he managed to lose all the first battles with Kevan Jaime and Tywin on the first turn. Everything the Lannisters still have is your effort. If you wanna keep it stay with Lannisters, and let another guy play Joffrey, cause Joffrey was your main faction, and you did exactly NOTHING with Joffrey for like 10 turns, and now is trying to attack with him cause you saw that even controlling 2 factions and attacking from both sides with the Greyjoy support after a betrayal you two didnt managed to win any great advantage.

Anyway the new Stannis player is a fool to keep his armies at Arryn shores while all the Crownlands are with poor defenses and ready to be taken. =]

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default [HS] Young Bloods of Westeros, Third edition

I'm on no ones side. The previous player left me with a few ships and a half stack. What CAN I do?
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Improve ur position =]

If you are Stark you can join my side. The Tullys and Arryns would fall.

TheWitchKing's Avatar Semisalis

He is Stannis..

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    If you are Stark you can join my side. The Tullys and Arryns would fall.
    Just lol at that declaration =]

All you have achieved betraying till now was losing your princess, both settlements you tried to took, and half of your armies. Keep your good job.

I razed Seagard, which I never planned on holding. I killed Willas and saved Crakehall, and I took Arryns best general. All the rest was trial and error.

Sorry about the faction mistake, but you are still welcome to join.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Joffrey up!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Tully up!

Interesting times indeed, my riverland forces have been trapped by good teamwork between Tully, Arryn and Stark but remember I still have the defensive position

And Diego maybe I don't show if but I have a huge respect for you and your allies, you have made this game way more difficult then I thought!

Whoever is the new Lannister should contact me or The_Forgotten before he takes his turn, we have some important intel you need to have!
    "Fĺr jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihĺg..."

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    I razed Seagard, which I never planned on holding. I killed Willas and saved Crakehall, and I took Arryns best general. All the rest was trial and error.

Sorry about the faction mistake, but you are still welcome to join.
    I bet you already managed to see that i'm not working with you in any hotseat where we both are playing. You have already has proven to be a person without a word, I will not give you another chance to make it even clearer

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Tully up!

Interesting times indeed, my riverland forces have been trapped by good teamwork between Tully, Arryn and Stark but remember I still have the defensive position

And Diego maybe I don't show if but I have a huge respect for you and your allies, you have made this game way more difficult then I thought!

Whoever is the new Lannister should contact me or The_Forgotten before he takes his turn, we have some important intel you need to have!
    Nice it's being good for you, i'm soo upset and annoyed with that hotseat, that i cant even explain how much i dislike all that you did. Anyway it's soo unfair the way you kept two factions till now and how you used it to have your "defensive position", that all i can say is if i was you, i would be ashamed of that. Anyway i'm playing only in respect of TWK, cause he's supporting me till now in that hotseat and i'll keep doing my best to have him in a good position.

Anyway i'll take my turn only when TWK have time to see my save and we decide what we gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoLima View Post
    I bet you already managed to see that i'm not working with you in any hotseat where we both are playing. You have already has proven to be a person without a word, I will not give you another chance to make it even clearer

Nice it's being good for you, i'm soo upset and annoyed with that hotseat, that i cant even explain how much i dislike all that you did. Anyway it's soo unfair the way you kept two factions till now and how you used it to have your "defensive position", that all i can say is if i was you, i would be ashamed of that. Anyway i'm playing only in respect of TWK, cause he's supporting me till now in that hotseat and i'll keep doing my best to have him in a good position.

Anyway i'll take my turn only when TWK have time to see my save and we decide what we gonna do.
    The key to my loyalty is this; If I give you my word as a person and not as whatever character I am playing, then I will never betray you till mine or your death (unless you attack first). But if I make vague statements and promises in character like I did with you then then there is cause to worry. But so far I have given my word honestly on 3 different occasions and I never have once worried about being betrayed by them. I have no qualms about my hotseat history and I take no mind that you refuse to be on my side.

Time is up, Felipe is out

Updated firstpage, Felipe returning will not change this unless Jemdekyl wants to give the faction up.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Skip

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Yeah seriously, its about time?
    "Fĺr jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihĺg..."

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Florent up, be happy

Iam back folks...

Bcman's Avatar Senator

I would like a extension since i was not notified and only happened to check the thread now. I will need another 19 hours since i cant go on tonight and i have school in the morning.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Bcman's Avatar Senator

MArtell up
    Last edited by Bcman; February 12, 2013 at 05:22 PM.

Lakritstroll's Avatar Decanus

Lannister up!

And Tyrell lost yet another army to my forces...