Thread: World War 3 is upon us, the end of days is near?

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon4 World War 3 is upon us, the end of days is near?

As the Elites dream about their New World Order (Novos Order Seclorum "Order of the New Ages" back of US Dollar), the world continues to descend into chaos as the US supports militant groups to over throw Middle Eastern and North African nations replacing them with puppet governments with a more extreme form of Islamic government in power. As the Elites meet in the Bilderberg group and plot their new World Order, World war 3 draws closer every day.

Credo Mutwa, and African Shaman has predicted world war 3 and official news reports seem to almost confirm the predictions he made in this 1993 television program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgkLE3vfElo

http://www.brettwinterble.com/news/?id=361 There are also other news site's which have reported on this and it is very close to what Credo said.

So what do you people think? I think it will happen eventually and World War 3 will come for sure within the next 15 years at the most.

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: World War 3 is upon us, the end of days is near?

The New World Order already happened. 1945. America won.
    The World isn't descending into chaos. It's just in chaos. It's always in chaos. Nature is chaos.
    The Bilderberg Group is a private conference for influential people.
    Credo Mutwa is a crazy person.
    World War 3 ended in 1991.

Get a grip.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Get the tinfoil hats ready!
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife!
    The Armenian Issue

Vítor Gaspar's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Huehueuhuehuehuehuehue.

No.

No Jews did it? I am dissapoint.

Patronized by the mighty Heinz Guderian

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

It is happening RIGHT NOW!

But, I know the truth and hopefully others too.

Unlike the fools who make fun of you.

Don't worry, I shall help.

I am your Crusader.

Haterz leave...NOW

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Libertus

@ Bellus88. I do agree somewhat with Tartleton's assessment of Credo somewhat, but given the prediction is from 1993 and several of those things have happened around the world, dead fish, people eating each other ect ect. Maybe he wasn't to far off the money. I personally would watch something like George Green the big picture, or any number of his documentaries. Mr Green was apparently one of this global Elites and had a falling out with them so he now spends his time trying to enlighten the world to they're plan. If what the likes of Green, Icke, Rense ect ect are all saying, you might want to slightly shorten that 15 year period... Considerabally.

@ Tartleton. The world is in chaos because you choose to allow it to descend further into chaos, hence why it seemingly has always been in chaos. You fail to see that you have the power not to change the whole world, but to change your part of the world and eliminate the chaos from it. All it takes is one person to prove that they can make the change and others will follow suite. Now I have to ask. Who is crazier. Credo for thinking outside the square and finding the courage to go live to the world with his crazy prediction, or you for sitting scared within those four walls you call a home choosing to accept every thing the media and your government rams down your throat every day...

SE.

Vítor Gaspar's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Indeed.

Besides, Barroso's grin doesn't lie:

He is in for something. Also, Europe is empah and all that. He is the antichrist.

Alô! We are tish clous to rich an agreyment on Europa's feynancial crise. Soon, all Europa will be united. Europa is empahre. I, Emperah Barroso, shall attack 'Merica with the might of Europa. We will win World War 3.

See, luk at my fingersh. We are TISH clous to conquer the world. THISH clous. For Europe. For Empah!
    Last edited by Vítor Gaspar; November 03, 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalins_Elite View Post
    The world is in chaos because you choose to allow it to descend further into chaos, hence why it seemingly has always been in chaos
    Every day the world gets better and better.

Right. That's it. As soon as I sober up, I'm getting the mods to make a conspiracy theory forum.

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by irelandeb View Post
    Every day the world gets better and better.
    Propaganda

Hopefully more open minded will dismiss this.

I leave at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    Right. That's it. As soon as I sober up, I'm getting the mods to make a conspiracy theory forum.
    I reject that name.

We prefer "The Truth"

Not some half ass joke of a name.

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    At this point we have to put a new one in, right?

I love how conspiracy theorists think that the evil puppet masters are stupid enough to leave evidence of their plans on the back of the freaking dollar. Oh and when you put up their plans all over the internet, with all that secret pull they have they just... leave it up there? Maybe when I get my marketing degree I can get a job working for the shadowy figures trying to throw us all off the trail!

Crusader - the world is getting better and better. The internet itself is proof of this. Not the content on the internet, that's quite contrary to my point. But the fact that we have the internet. All peoples have the opportunity to be connected. The hardest part about cooperation is getting everyone to the table. Kim Jong Il is dead. Osama is dead. Russia isn't threatening the world. Castro (formerly known as Rasputin) is.... well still alive but he's eternal. This is the first time in a long time we haven't had the threat of total obliteration hanging over our heads - the first time in a long time where you haven't had to carefully scan every face on the street to find out if they're "one of them!" Unwind buddy, enjoy the respite because the world will get ugly again later - paranoia and the submissiveness of a terrified population are guarantees of that. But right now we've got something nice. I advise you enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert View Post
    the Church has only improved mankind in history

For this there are words, but none that abide by the ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenprince View Post

No Jews did it? I am dissapoint.
    wait for it......

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I love how conspiracy theorists think that the evil puppet masters are stupid enough to leave evidence of their plans on the back of the freaking dollar. Oh and when you put up their plans all over the internet, with all that secret pull they have they just... leave it up there? Maybe when I get my marketing degree I can get a job working for the shadowy figures trying to throw us all off the trail!

Crusader - the world is getting better and better. The internet itself is proof of this. Not the content on the internet, that's quite contrary to my point. But the fact that we have the internet. All peoples have the opportunity to be connected. The hardest part about cooperation is getting everyone to the table. Kim Jong Il is dead. Osama is dead. Russia isn't threatening the world. Castro (formerly known as Rasputin) is.... well still alive but he's eternal. This is the first time in a long time we haven't had the threat of total obliteration hanging over our heads - the first time in a long time where you haven't had to carefully scan every face on the street to find out if they're "one of them!" Unwind buddy, enjoy the respite because the world will get ugly again later - paranoia and the submissiveness of a terrified population are guarantees of that. But right now we've got something nice. I advise you enjoy it.
    Preeeeeetty sure he was being sarcastic.

One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

There's nothing here that can reasonably be discussed. Thread closed.