Thread: HTW RP OOC

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

Chechnya is Russia's Vietnam that is right next door.

They have been killing each other for decades as Russia wants to annex it, and the Chechens want to stay independent.

Thus my confusion as to why a pair of Chechen brothers are choosing to bomb us instead of the Russians. Especially since unless I'm mistaken we have been trying to get the Russians to leave the Chechens alone.

Unless the cliched "Kill the infidel Americans" is more important than "Kill our ancestral foes who want to annex our homeland".

Site eat post?

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Ahhhhh, I was being idiotic. I misread your post. That makes sense.
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

My take on the new Mewtwo form:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As for the franchise, I enjoyed it as a kid, then lost interest around the third edition or something (and am still bemused by social groups called "When I was young, there were only 150 Pokemon").
    And looking back at it, the only thing that really left an impact was Team Rocket. Even now, i just love those guys, and it really is an achievment to gain a big fanbase despite failing constantly. But hey, the protagonists had next to no personality as far as I am concerned, ad I just LOVE Jessies haircut. Actually it's save to say that Jesie is my favorite character from Pokemon.
    And speaking of her haircut:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Then, of course, there is THIS:
    Last edited by gaiachild; April 19, 2013 at 09:27 AM.

Am I weird in that Emerald was probably my favorite game?

I think up until gen 3 the Pokemon were great, 4 was ok, 5 meh, and then who knows with 6.

4 did introduce one of my all time favorite Pokemon in Glaceon though.

I will in all likelihood be playing Pokemon gen78, as I sit in my rocking chair in the old folks home.

@ Agent

You didn't miss Torgo asking Grendell a question, did you?
    Oren (Died of natural causes) - Athreon - Torgo - Mariel

@Gaia: I was a fan of Sabrina, myself.

@Mjolnr: I haven't played an installment in the series in quite some time. I may do so again in the future if I get a chance.

Regarding the thread: I laughed aloud at the latest post in the west.
    Last edited by Dragus; April 19, 2013 at 01:57 PM.

Am I also the only one who never thought Mewtwo was that cool?

Other than Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre I never really cared for most legendaries in general actually......

Rayquaza is THE ****.

I've always been a very large fan of Mewtwo. Not for just his powers and such (which are my favorite), but also because of his rather unpleasant and somewhat sad background. (If you've seen "The Birth of Mewtwo".)

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

I agree with dragus. I'm a big fan of the first movie and he made a fascinating villian for my 7-10 year old self. I really liked Groudon but Lugia has to be my favorite legendary.

@Gaia

So does busting out of the gate mean you are the middle of the street, and therefore highly visible?

Uh, I hated the episode that introduced Sabrina. Not because it was a bad episode, which it wasn't, it was a very good one. But because of the massive disapointment. At the end, Ash gets the middle ghost type Pokemon (no idea what her was called in english, over hereit's Nebulak), which was and is my favortite Pokemon next to Persian. And after that? NEVER mentioned again. What the hell, continuity?! I wanted a permanent Ghost type on the show! Why tease me so?

Also, if Mewtwo comes from stem cell research, that would explain the many Jennys and Joys....
    And my favorite movie is the third. The whole plot about the little child with unlimited power and the horrors of that was great, and.... well, his german name is Glurak, the dragon pokemon fought... that legendary lion thing, and it was EPIC.

Anyway, Dragus, is your character free to find us? And hide a Helmasour, if possible?

Edit:
    @Mjolnr
    Some times, Kurashi and subtle just don't fit. Especially now that she thinks it is all a dream within a dream within a dream.
    OR IS IT!?!?
    Last edited by gaiachild; April 19, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Haunter is the english name.
    Ummm I don't remember a dragon (Cept maybe Charizard) in that one but there were Unown and Entei in the English one.

Where the HELL did a Helmasaur come from? What the actual hell?

@Gaia

HOORAY!!

I can do something.

Also, speaking of children with unlimited power, i just a few hours ago came across something that screamed out your name.

Apparently there is something in 40K called "The Apex Twins" that are super adorable psyker twin girls that murdered an entire Prison ship "Because they wanted to play". Apparently there is a short story about it.

@Agent
    Sakatoe/Tavia exchanged Kurashi's boar for a Helmasaur, i exchange for cooperation and some answers. It's a fun story, really.

@Wakerz
    Yup, Charizard is what I meant. And I don't know, admidettly I don't know all that much about the later generations, but as far as I am concerned, the three starter Pokemon from the first game are still cooler than the starter Pokemon of any other. A Freaking dragon, a giant Turtle with cannons, and a plant lizard. In comparison, the starter Pokemon from the second generation just seemed so... generic. Big fire guy, big water guy and big plant guy.

Blaziken is the only Starter than can rival the Original Three.

**** Blaziken and his dreamworld ability. Charizard=#1, Feraligatr=#2, Sceptile=#3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakerz140 View Post
    **** Blaziken and his dreamworld ability. Charizard=#1, Feraligatr=#2, Sceptile=#3.
    Sceptile and Feraligator above Blaziken?

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Sabrina was always my favorite of the original gym leaders. And yes, I was also disappointed by the lack of Haunter following that episode. But hey, Psychic types have always been my forte. Kind of lost interest after the second generation, but the little one watches some of the newer ones. Although I find many of the concepts behind some of the new pokemon utterly ridiculous, they still manage to have a few good episodes here and there.

Anyway, I'll post as the guards in a few moments.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril