Thread: HTW RP OOC

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

I'm waiting on 1 post from Agent and 1 from Matt before my group goes in the East, just to finalize everything.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Ok well, I heard from my computer that someone mentioned Gotrek and Felix and I had to pop in and see what was up. I will say the Gotrek and Felix would have had all of Hyrule cleared of bad guys in only a few months....Link got nothing on Gotrek...and navi has nothing on Felix XD

So anyways, good to be back for the time being. Just got done with a ton of work and I an nore relax now.....So whats up? whats new? What has happened in the arcs? I missed you guys tons......How is everyone? ...

And Btw, Old World Blues= Best DLC in fallout. And Citadel DLC= best DLC in any game ever....

So ya.....Im back for the time being. ....and if you would be so dam kind, im a TLDR kinda guy....so whats the scivy on the rp so far?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Who is this.....Zec-tor-man person?

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    Who is this.....Zec-tor-man person?
    Hmmmm
    His name is Zachary Alexander Cadena
    Goes to Texas A&M UNiversity
    White Hispanic
    Just got done with a ten page eassay, another essay, a presentation all in one weekend. Learned he got two B's on separate tests in one class he was worried about failing. Got help, feeling not so overwhelmed anymore
    Got this sick ass ring
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Zectorman; April 17, 2013 at 04:38 PM.

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Also, he mah Zee-man, dog (Sorry, been watching a lot of Scrubs. I am now imagining Zector to be Turk, the smooth cool guy, while I am the whiter than white JD, who thinks he's cool but is not. Don't need to imagine much!)! Good to have you back, man. Not been the same!

The skinny, as far as my characters are concerned, is this: Farln has been marked with the Mask of Majora on his chest by Sakotae, all the other guards (who found him after Sakotae broke down all the doors in the guardhouse, releasing all the detainees) think he is secretly a Majora worshipper, and he and Kurashi (who until recently had been beating the snot out of each other) are fighting their way out in hand-to-hand combat, while Cear watches, doing nothing. Fun times!
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Also, after the captain got feed up with all the ********, everyone was interrogated and lockd up. But then Sakatoe telepoerted in, had some crazy talk with Kurashi, resulting in a new Outfit, an encahnted weapon, and "recruiting" the desert Group to stand against an Invasion from another Dimension. Afterwards, he/she broke open all the cells, so all the prisoners are free.Oh right, and Kurashi's boar got replaced with a Helmasaur. Meanwhile in the East, allpeople moveto the capitol in one way or another. And definitely agreed on the Citdel DLC being the best ever. As for Old World Blues, my only regret is that the dog gun doesn't shoot Dogs. That aside, great to have you back. What was yoru favorite Gotrek and Felix book, by the way?

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

I may use the guardhouse escape for interaction a bit later. Might.

The Citadel Dlc....made me so happy from beginning to the end. I will tell you this, I am a Jack romance guy. Just so awesome...and it was just the greatest shout out to EVERYTHING I loved about Mass Effect from 1 to 3.

As for Gotrek & Felix I would have to go with Daemonslayer for the Epicness, with Zombieslayer a close second (Cause of the romance). But honorable mention for Skevenslayer and all Skaven involvement in the series, because they are just enjoyable to read about. Also keep in mind, each book is fantastic and It is really hard to pick a favorite.

Jack? Really?

I could not stand her in 2 and other than her loyalty mission never touched her. She was much better in three.

Tali FTW.

I haven't read any of the Gotrek and Felix stuff in a few years, and the last one I read was ShamanSlayer. I love them all, but I think the later ones were easily the best. Don't really have a specific favorite though.

Also, Thanquol is amazing. I love that he will not only never win, but that Gotrek and Felix have destroyed his life entirely, and still have no idea who he is, or why he hates them.

Apparently that failure of a grey seer was popular enough to warrant a few spin off novels of his own. He's still completely pathetic, don't worry, we just get to see it from his eyes.

As for the Citadel DLC, I don't think I've ever seen a DLC like it before, one of a kind really. And the perfect way to send off our favorite commander, their crew, and the universe they've traveled with.
    Last edited by SilverLich; April 17, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

ARAN
    Class: Hylian Knight/ Barbarian
    Total wounds: 6
    Race: Hylian
    Equipment: Chainmail, Darkhammer Helm, Hylian Sword, Gillack's Serrated Blade, Dagger
    Special bonuses:
    +2 attacks against Hylians
    +3 Endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +2 Endurance when at 6 wounds when wearing helmet
    +5 initiative rolls - Lizaflos speed
    +10 attack when fighting someone who's insulted Gillack

THRESTA
    Class: Songsayer
    Race: Lizaflos
    Equipment: Lizaflos Scales ( Chain), Twin Serrated shortblades, Tail
    Special Bonuses:
    +2 attack when at 6 wounds
    +3 Endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +5 initiative rolls- Lizaflos speed
    +1 attack roll per initiative order. *

* Can attack with blades and tail in one turn.

YURAK
    Class: Aeraflos (sp?)
    Race: Aeroflos ( sp?)
    Equipment: Same as Thresta.
    Special Bonuses:
    +2 attack when at 6 wounds
    +3 endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +5 initiative rolls- Lizaflos speed
    +1 attack roll when attacking from the sky *

One of the few times i agree with mjol, I really enjoyed tali, after all how could you say no to this?

or.... this?

Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Dem Hips made Tali the only applicable woman to romance on the Normandy.

Also Garrus being the best guy ever made him the only applicable man to romance on the Normandy.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Tali and Garrus eh?

Yep. No lacking in awesome there.

But anyway, sorry about cutting that convo short in the west. A bit chaotic, but I need to take inventory now. I need tabs on what Sepkinor, Chief, Balorun, and Palarnus are up to. I think these are the only ones in Audorn, besides Mjol's guys, who have neither had contact with Sakotae or are interacting with somebody who has.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

I look forward to playing the grand organ of the lord regent quarters, provided Audorn survives the coming scourge. And of course, who Audorn bends its knee to in the future will be another matter entirely. Should we all survive the coming chaos, everyone's positions will need to be assessed... Will Andromalius survive the guardian's appointed task and govern Audorn? If so, shall he sip wine and treat with an emissary under the banner of Aldritch? Shall the knee be bent for a new Hyrule? Will the Kingdom, rebel or loyalist alike, even still be intact in the end?

Many questions and many answers await. Tune in next time on HBO's Hyrule.

We now return to you to "Cooking to the Death". Kurashi will discuss the optimal tenderizing of children, and Phi shall share with us the proper art of smacking people in the face with one's meat inappropriately.

Palarnus is at the front gate of Drem's manor, IIRC.
    Sepkinor is there as well.

You are indeed correct. That also happens to be the scene I've been interested in seeing as of late. The guardian should hopefully be getting there relatively soon.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Dragus, is there no end to the amazing pictures you supply us with?

And regarding Palarnus and co, they are awaiting the response of the guards to let them enter and Sepkinot is awaiting reply from Palarnus.
    Last edited by Emrys; April 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

So, Mewthree or whatever is officially confirmed.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ated-clip.aspx

While I also love all of them, I'd go with Trollslayer for my favorite Gotrek and Felix book. Because it contains my favorite scene, when
    Spoiler
    after Felix's first great love was murdered and Gotrek lost his eye, they stand before a burning castle, Goterk comments how there are many monsters in the mountains. Felix says: Then lets go there and kill them. They share a look of understanding that for me really cemented their unique friendship, Goterk grins and saysy they'll make a proper slayer out of him yet.
    But as a close second comes Shaman Slayer, because of Kat reapearing and calling them "My heroes".

Ah yes, romance. One of the few complaints I have about Mass Effect, especially part three. I mean, seriously. Male Shepard gets Liara, Ashley, Tali, Miranda, Jack, Kaidan and Cortez. Meaning, five straight, two gay options, and two aliens who look very much like humans.
    And what does female Shepard get? Even if romanced in ME2, Jacob cheats, Thane dies. Leaving Garrus, Kaidan, Liara, Traynor. Soooo, two straight, to gay (I am not counting Diana Allers for any gender, that character was useless), two aliens and Garrus is awesome, but I am not into scales. And I dislike Kaidan. Hell, Traynor endeared herself more to me with the single running gag about her toothbrush than Kaidan did in all three games. Naturally, i am feeling a bit ripped of and either went single or continued the romance with liara I started for the sole reason of spiting Kaidan.
    And why the ever loving hell couldn't I romance James?!
    And side note, in my opinion Miranda with her stupid catsuit and villain sue Kai Leng did more harm to the ME franchise than the Starchild ever did.

But hey, I get to fight with Wrex and Grunt in the same team, so I can bear it.

@niv
    So, should I assume that Rintaro and Mulan are on the move now that she suggested it?
    Last edited by gaiachild; April 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM.

@gaia

yeah, been trying to think up a post but it's pretty much "he moves off and waits in the tree line for her to come back"

Edit: also i'm going through the citadel DLC myself now, and I have to say i love the level of polish it was given

Edit edit: So yeah, i just saw Wrex tackle a shuttle.... No words can describe how awesome that was.
    Last edited by niveksirrah; April 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East